MN monthly meets - Page 31 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05/09/2011, 11:44 PM   #1801 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I'm 22 here, but I never drink more than I need to (which is never much to begin with). Bud light is my favorite, although a good bourbon has been known to make me feel all tingly inside.

As for my drop, I have the front AGX's but the rears were shipped from a different warehouse for some reason and are on backorder...wtf. I'll post back when I have all 4.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/10/2011, 09:21 AM   #1802 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by StratRod View Post
I like vodka, I just don't want to hear stories the next day about what I may or may not have done!

Vodka or beer is my thing. Never whiskey. But I don't drink too often so it never takes much. Don't worry, there will be plently left for you!
Cheap date! And whatever happens at the meet, stays at the meet.
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/10/2011, 11:21 AM   #1803 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

Vehicle: 2002 Stratus R/T
StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
That's what I like to hear. lol In that case, vodka it is!
StratRod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05/10/2011, 12:38 PM   #1804 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Quote:
Haha that means I'll be sure to be there.
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/10/2011, 02:31 PM   #1805 (permalink)
n00b

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Guardian : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Guardian
Old enough to drink... and JD is my drink of choice.

As for the torque wrench, I got one.. not sure on how good the quality is on it though
Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/26/2011, 11:38 PM   #1806 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

Vehicle: 2002 Stratus R/T
StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?
A friend that I work with got in a pretty serious accident tonight. He was leaving work and hit a truck head on. He was taken to the hospital, he has 2 broken legs, a broken knee, and a broken ankle. The truck involved in the accident was driven by a friend of his, making it sound a little strange. My guess they played chicken and both lost. Still waiting for him to get out of surgery to get an update on his condition. Police are still investigating, so we don't know how it really happened. stupid shit is my guess

2 Hospitalized after Head on Crash in Stearns Co. | KSTP TV - Minneapolis and St. Paul

Drive safe everyone!
StratRod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/14/2013, 12:50 PM   #1807 (permalink)

Vehicle: 3G eclipse spyder GT
lito_sway can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
[QUOTE=Solar;2412157]Guys... Do you think that I should build a 3G Spyder in Candy Apple Red with the Shine Street Body Kit...

what sideskirts are those?

Last edited by lito_sway; 10/14/2013 at 01:00 PM.
lito_sway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/14/2013, 04:25 PM   #1808 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
[QUOTE=lito_sway;3635266]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
Guys... Do you think that I should build a 3G Spyder in Candy Apple Red with the Shine Street Body Kit...

what sideskirts are those?
The wide skirts are part of the Shine Street Body Kit. You can probably buy them separately, but it wouldn't look right without the rest of the kit. If you're going down the path of a body kit, the Shine Street kit is one of the more popular ones. Wings West also makes a pretty smooth looking kit without being too obnoxious.
Attached Thumbnails
MN monthly meets-shine-street-body-kit-3g-eclipse.jpg   MN monthly meets-rear-shine-street-body-kit-3g.jpg   MN monthly meets-beatbyagirlback.jpg   MN monthly meets-beatbyagirl.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/15/2013, 07:15 PM   #1809 (permalink)

Vehicle: 3G eclipse spyder GT
lito_sway can pretty much be considered an idiot by all
The one you posted and the one on the red look different. The vent is different but the front lip are both definitely shine street. Or is it just me? The duct on the red 3g is further back a bit closer to the wheel well and a slightly different shape.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
lito_sway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/17/2013, 05:38 PM   #1810 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
Yeah it does look different by the rear wheels, and it looks wider over the wheels as well. Probably a piece from another kit or something completely custom.

Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/28/2013, 09:40 PM   #1811 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Someone gave me a green nugget in this thread!

Tomorrow it is supposed to snow. That means the GC is going into hibernation and the old Galant will be the new daily.

How is everyone?
Old 10/29/2013, 10:47 PM   #1812 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I miss you Pedro.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 10/30/2013, 10:04 PM   #1813 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Aww feel the love! What's new with you?
Old 10/30/2013, 10:25 PM   #1814 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Pete you never did disclose the dyno numbers you ended up with.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/03/2013, 04:05 PM   #1815 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Aww feel the love! What's new with you?
Not much. Moved about an hour north of the cities, small town, dirt roads, ugly chicks. Unemployed and broke. Doesn't sound as bad as I make it seem, but I'm hanging in there.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 11/03/2013, 09:39 PM   #1816 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Pete you never did disclose the dyno numbers you ended up with.
You of all people should know how to read a dyno graph.

It may not look like much, but the torque is a huge improvement. The boost was increased from around 11.5 PSI to pushing the small thing to its max at 17 PSI. You can actually feel the boost kick in now LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Not much. Moved about an hour north of the cities, small town, dirt roads, ugly chicks. Unemployed and broke. Doesn't sound as bad as I make it seem, but I'm hanging in there.
Why did you move up there if you are unemployed? Dirt roads and ugly chicks means lifted trucks and alcohol are your best friends.

The only other update before she hibernates this year... We had a tint day setup, and I already had a great tint job done by Tint Pros, but I decided to add a tint visor on the front.

Old 11/05/2013, 04:05 PM   #1817 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
New turbo next year?
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/05/2013, 04:33 PM   #1818 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
I never saw the sheet to read it. Boy that is a lump of torque no doubt. You need a bigger turbo and a set of GSC stage 1's. That thing would haul ass.
Old 11/06/2013, 09:47 PM   #1819 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
New turbo next year?
I have all winter to think about what is next. Only time will tell - but it won't be anything crazy like getting a turbo so big I have to cut a hole in my hood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
I never saw the sheet to read it. Boy that is a lump of torque no doubt. You need a bigger turbo and a set of GSC stage 1's. That thing would haul ass.
My bad, I thought I had posted the dynosheet. It feels much better now.

More to come in the next couple of months.
Old 11/06/2013, 10:14 PM   #1820 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

I'm sure it does. The V6 is a rocket. I'm sure someone will have a compressor upgrade for it before too long that will maintain the twin scroll and electronic boost control like they do for the LNF platforms. They get out of their own way quite well, a GC would too.
Old 11/10/2013, 07:51 PM   #1821 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

My girlfriend got a job up here that allowed us to live rent free in a pretty nice house. Only downfall is that it's on a farm, so dirt and dust have inhabited my car. I've interviewed for a pretty good gig down in Blaine that I'm expecting an offer from sometime the week, so that should brighten my spirits (hopefully). I plan on getting an AWD/4WD vehicles soon after so I can park the Mitsu before winter hits us too hard.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 11/12/2013, 09:26 AM   #1822 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT 5-speed
BoarderTy : who are you?BoarderTy : who are you?
anyone on here maybe know why that when i start my car on a cold morning it sounds like there is a loud ticking in the engine compartment on the passenger side?

then if i shut if off and start it again, its gone
BoarderTy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/12/2013, 05:50 PM   #1823 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoarderTy View Post
anyone on here maybe know why that when i start my car on a cold morning it sounds like there is a loud ticking in the engine compartment on the passenger side?

then if i shut if off and start it again, its gone
That's lifter tick. Normal. Don't worry about it.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 11/14/2013, 12:44 PM   #1824 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT 5-speed
BoarderTy : who are you?BoarderTy : who are you?
Quote:
That's lifter tick. Normal. Don't worry about it.
should i put some "stop lifter tick" in the oil?
BoarderTy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/14/2013, 09:54 PM   #1825 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

LOL no. Don't put anything into the engine except for oil.
Old 11/14/2013, 09:55 PM   #1826 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
I've interviewed for a pretty good gig down in Blaine that I'm expecting an offer
Did you hear back from them?
Old 11/15/2013, 01:46 PM   #1827 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Final round of interviews this morning. Talk about stressful. I'll know for sure as early as Monday but no later than three weeks from now. I love the culture and values of the company. I see myself working there a long time if offered a job. Plus, starting salary is 45,000 plus bonuses. General Managers are making close to 230,000/yr.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in