All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 23rd -- Rogers, MN - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/03/2009, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Thumbs up All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 23rd -- Rogers, MN

Plans are underway for the 2009 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. This year's event will be happening on Sunday, August 23rd, at the Rogers Middle School in Rogers, MN. The show will run from 11am to 4pm.

Some of the details are still being worked on, but I have the updated information at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

To sign up for the 2009 All Mitsu Cookout, go to: Subscribe to our Newsletters

Thanks,
Curt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/03/2009, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

00galantguy : who are you?
Awesome. Made it last year and will definitely be back. Even ran into one of the evo guys that was there in my town. Will we be doing the other stuff like the same hotel and the dyno challenge/ drive in... etc
00galantguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/03/2009, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Goddamn van.

You know I'll be there, Curt.
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/03/2009, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 gs
sandweller999 : who are you?sandweller999 : who are you?sandweller999 : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
Goddamn van.

You know I'll be there, Curt.
hahahahaha that is a nice van thats for sure. I cannot wait to go this year I had a great time last year
Old 06/04/2009, 12:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00galantguy View Post
Awesome. Made it last year and will definitely be back. Even ran into one of the evo guys that was there in my town. Will we be doing the other stuff like the same hotel and the dyno challenge/ drive in... etc
We will not be having a dyno challenge this year. But we will have a couple of things going on that Saturday night before the Cookout. Probably going out to eat and a bonfire for the out-of-towners. I'll set up a hotel discount. So if you are coming from a good distance away, its still worth the trip.

later,
Curt
Old 06/04/2009, 02:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 NS White Eclipse GT
Halo : who are you?
i couldn't make it last year. got married, but i plan on it this year...plus, i'll show off my new brembo set-up...and hopefully to finally have that front bumper painted...brakes are a little more important then the looks as of now...
Old 06/04/2009, 10:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Spring King

Vehicle: '11 135i, '98 Ranger 4x4
tracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by many
Was out of town last year but made most or all before that, and planning on making it this year. Always a good time.
tracer bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/05/2009, 08:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Was out of town last year but made most or all before that, and planning on making it this year. Always a good time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo View Post
i couldn't make it last year. got married, but i plan on it this year...plus, i'll show off my new brembo set-up...and hopefully to finally have that front bumper painted...brakes are a little more important then the looks as of now...
Glad you guys can both make it this year. The 3g category will be well represented.

later,
Curt
Old 06/05/2009, 04:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xenon Powered

Vehicle: 07 Acura TL
nate_0022 : who are you?nate_0022 : who are you?nate_0022 : who are you?nate_0022 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to nate_0022
Sucks I'll never be able to participate in this show again. I'm sure I'll be there looking around though. It's a good time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nate_0022 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/06/2009, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)

sandweller999 : who are you?sandweller999 : who are you?sandweller999 : who are you?
I dont know if I am going to bring my car this year or not I am not so happy with all the shit that has happened to it this last year... although the c.f. hood does not look to bad.. I wish that I could afford to get it painted before hand.. oh well hopefully the turn out will be the same or better than last year
Old 06/07/2009, 08:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hell's pineapple

Vehicle: '04 Acura TL
Evilpineapple : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate_0022 View Post
Sucks I'll never be able to participate in this show again. I'm sure I'll be there looking around though. It's a good time.

GOOD!!!! i might have a chance to get a fukin trophy now.....lol
Evilpineapple is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/08/2009, 08:42 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandweller999 View Post
I dont know if I am going to bring my car this year or not I am not so happy with all the shit that has happened to it this last year... although the c.f. hood does not look to bad.. I wish that I could afford to get it painted before hand.. oh well hopefully the turn out will be the same or better than last year
You have to bring your car. Not every car that is there is "show quality." Everyone just brings there car as-is. Trust me, there will be way worse cars then yours there. Its fun to see some of the really beat up ones.

later,
Curt
Old 06/15/2009, 09:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
Should be able to make it again. See you there.
Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2009, 09:38 AM   #14 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I've got some updates for the All Mitsu Cookout. We have two main sponsors so far. Brookdale Mitsubishi and Modern Automotive Performance are both main sponsors this year. MAP is new this year as a sponsor. They are a very fast growing performance shop hear in the Twin Cities. I've made some updates to the Cookout page including links to our sponsors:
All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

Looks like we have 42 people signed up for the All Mitsu Cookout so far. The current list is at:
All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

I'll try and update the list about once a week. Make sure to let all your other Mitsu friends know about the Cookout so we can make this event grow. Putting the banner in your signature and just mentioning the Cookout on other message boards can go a long way.

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/07/2009, 08:02 AM   #15 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Things are coming along for the Cookout. We have 57 people signed up so far:

I'm hoping to keep the cost of the Cookout to $5 a person. Since food prices have dropped a little and we have some good sponsors so far, this should be possible. If there are any other businesses out there who would like to sponsor the All Mitsu Cookout, send me a message.

Also, for anyone coming from out of town, we will be having a dinner and bonfire the night before the Cookout. So Saturday, August 22nd, we'll have dinner around 6pm and then a bonfire around 8pm. Then obviously the Cookout will be on Sunday from 11am to 4pm.

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/07/2009, 07:35 PM   #16 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT
Solar : who are you?Solar : who are you?
Just signed up!!! Hopefully, I will have my 19's sold, and the 20's Im looking at purchased and installed... Couldn't make it last year due to family reunion, but I am NOT missing it this year.
Old 07/07/2009, 07:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

Hey Curt, What about a Hotel??? I am planning on coming out on Saturday, so lemme know what U find out...
Old 07/08/2009, 07:12 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar View Post
Hey Curt, What about a Hotel??? I am planning on coming out on Saturday, so lemme know what U find out...
I'll get a hotel discount set up soon. I'll be contacting a couple of them this week. I've just been kind of lazy about it. Hopefully by next week I'll get something locked down.

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/14/2009, 07:55 AM   #19 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I have an official hotel set up for this year for the people coming long distances. We will be using the Hampton Inn, in Rogers. This is a really nice hotel and we have a fantastic rate. We have a block of 10 rooms set aside for us. Some are 2 queen beds and some are one king bed. They are only $74 a night. But you must book your room by August 10th to get this rate. So for all you out of towners, donít wait! There number is 763-425-0044. Just mention the ďcar show groupĒ when booking. Even if you are planning on coming, but not 100% sure, book your room at this great rate. You can cancel anytime up until 6pm on August 22nd. Iíve also put this info on the Cookout page at:

Also, I really need some help from you guys on advertising. Our sign up numbers are way down this year at only 62. I have a flyer put together at:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

It would be very helpful to print off some flyers and keep them in your car. Or if you have a business that sees a lot of car nuts, set some flyers out. Or even passing them out at car events would be a big help. I would hate to see the All Mitsu Cookout die, and Iím sure a lot of you feel the same. So lets not let it happen.

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/14/2009, 08:54 AM   #20 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
I signed up. I wouldn't miss this show.
Old 07/14/2009, 11:59 AM   #21 (permalink)

I wish that I could commit to coming this year, I am going to be living in denver and dont know if I will have enough money to come home for the show.... oh well, I had a blast last year and will just have to settle for first place next year in the 3g2g lol good luck next year makana.......lol
Old 07/21/2009, 09:15 AM   #22 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Iíve finalized the pricing for the All Mitsu Cookout. It will be $5 again for you and your car. This includes the car show and the food. Each additional person will need to pay $5 to eat. To help speed up registration, you can pre-pay for the Cookout. Just send me a paypal to [email protected] (no credit card payments please)

Our sign-ups are up to 76. Its looking a little better, but we are still way behind last year. Get signed up and make sure your other Mitsu buddies get signed up. The Cookout only happens once a year!

Later,
Curt
Old 07/21/2009, 10:53 AM   #23 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
If I'm around, I will be there. I'm down on the edge of edina so Rogers is no bad trip.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2009, 01:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
If I'm around, I will be there. I'm down on the edge of edina so Rogers is no bad trip.

You should make yourself "around." These type of events don't happen very often. This is one of the biggest Mitsu events in the country and its only 30 miles from you. Why wouldn't you be there??

later,
Curt
Old 07/22/2009, 11:14 AM   #25 (permalink)

why would you not be there indeed? its a blast, Ihad a great time last year.. wish that I would be able to make it this year.
Old 07/28/2009, 07:53 AM   #26 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I've gotten some prizes from Corporate Mitsubishi. They sent a bunch of backpacks and some awesome Mitsubishi pens. Thanks Mitsubishi!

I only have two people that have pre-paid with Paypal. Help speed up the registration process and pre-pay!

Our sign up count is up to 88. I updated the list at: All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

Also, for the out-of-towners that need a hotel room, book your room soon. We are using the Hampton Inn, in Rogers. We are getting a fantastic rate of $74. But this rate is only good until August 10th. More details are on the Cookout page.

later,
Curt
Old 08/04/2009, 08:15 AM   #27 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

The Cookout is only 19 days away now. Looks like we are up to 100 sign ups.

I've got the categories finalized for the show. Since the Conquest/Starions only have 2 sign ups, I'm getting rid of that category. In its place will be the Galant category. So all Galants can compete with each other. The Conquest/Starions will be in the "other" category. Here are the categories:

Best 90-94 DSM
Best 95-99 DSM
Best 00-05 Eclipse/Stratus coupe
Best 91-93 3/S
Best 94-99 3/S
Best Evo
Best Galant
Best Other Mitsu
The "Gene Helms" Cleanest Car Overall

I've also worked it out with the Hampton Inn to extend the deadline to get the group rate. You now have until Friday, August 14th to book your hotel room. Right now we only have one room booked. I'm hoping we can at least get 5-6 rooms booked. So the out-of-towners really need to book soon.

Also for the out-of-towners we'll be doing a dinner and bonfire the night before, on August 22nd. We will meet up at 6:30pm at a restaurant in Rogers. Then around 8:30pm we'll head over to the bonfire. More details on that next week.

And finally, I've only got four people who have pre-payed with paypal. Make my life easier and pay your $5 registration ahead of time. My paypal is [email protected]

Thanks,
Curt
Old 08/04/2009, 01:52 PM   #28 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Thats awesome that we finally got up to 100 sign ups. Hopefully as it gets closer we will get more and more.
Old 08/04/2009, 01:53 PM   #29 (permalink)

I could go to the website and sign up but I am far to lazy for that right now... +1 for me
Old 08/04/2009, 08:20 PM   #30 (permalink)

I am planning on getting a room right now... Just finding out if we have a Baby sitter so the wife can come also. BTW my new wheels came in, and I have a secret with them. You will have to be at the show to find out!!!
Hey Curt, Can I just mail U some $? I know it sounds funny, but I havent gotten into the whole Paypal thing.

Last edited by Solar; 08/04/2009 at 08:27 PM.
Solar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/05/2009, 12:23 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
I am planning on getting a room right now... Just finding out if we have a Baby sitter so the wife can come also. BTW my new wheels came in, and I have a secret with them. You will have to be at the show to find out!!!
Hey Curt, Can I just mail U some $? I know it sounds funny, but I havent gotten into the whole Paypal thing.
You can just pay me at the show. Paypal is nice, but not worth setting up just for this. Can't wait to see your car.

later,
Curt
Old 08/11/2009, 12:46 PM   #32 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

The All Mitsu Cookout is right around the corner. Its Sunday, August 23rd. We are up to 109 sign ups:

If you are coming to the Cookout, here are some reminders:

1) Sign-up online. The page is at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

2) If you have Paypal, send me your $5 registration to [email protected] (no credit cards please)

3) Fill out your car sign ahead of time. Its saves a lot of time in the registration line. Download the sign at:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc

And my example sign can be found here:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

4) Bring some lawn chairs for hanging out and bring your appetite! We'll have plenty of food.

Also, if you are just coming to spectate, there is a separate spectator lot on the back side of the school. So don't turn at the stop light at the school. Go past that and take your next right and go behind the school. The lot behind the school is for spectators. The front lot is for participants.

We will also be doing the slow drags again. Its going for about 50 feet as slow as possible, without stopping. We'll have a trophy this year for the winner. Its a lot of fun.

Thanks,
Curt
Old 08/14/2009, 08:40 AM   #33 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Wanted to remind you that TODAY is the deadline for getting the hotel discount. If you are coming up the night before, you should take advantage of the deal at the Hampton Inn. It's a very new and very nice hotel for $74 a night. Their regular price is over $100 a night. The hotel web page is:
Hotel - Rogers, Minnesota - MN - Hampton Inn & Suites

Just mention the car show to get the discount.

Thanks,
Curt
Old 08/16/2009, 10:44 AM   #34 (permalink)

I got my tires mounted and balanced, and ready 2 go!!! I can't wait to see everybody. Wished I coulda been there last year, but had a family reunion. BTW Curt, my wife and 2 kids will be at the Cookout on Sat, and Sunday. Kids are 2 1/2, and 1. Just a lil FYI for food. Also, any idea where you want us to meet up on Saturday night?
Old 08/16/2009, 10:52 AM   #35 (permalink)
n00b hater

Vehicle: 2003 GTS/2008 Lancer GTS
Black Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be newBlack Menace - if you don't know me, you must be new
Send a message via AIM to Black Menace
Hey Curt, one of these days we'll get to make it up their. Do you still do the WI Dells meet Memorial Day weekend?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Black Menace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/16/2009, 09:01 PM   #36 (permalink)

Hey Curt, I just sent an Email to B96 Hip Hop to try and get it posted under their events page. Going to post one at Siouxfallsracing.com also (South Dakota's main Racing scene page)
Old 08/17/2009, 09:18 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Menace View Post
Hey Curt, one of these days we'll get to make it up their. Do you still do the WI Dells meet Memorial Day weekend?
Yep, I still do the UMG in the Dells every year.

You should really come up here for the All Mitsu Cookout. You never know when it will be the last one.

later,
Curt
Old 08/17/2009, 09:18 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey Curt, I just sent an Email to B96 Hip Hop to try and get it posted under their events page. Going to post one at Siouxfallsracing.com also (South Dakota's main Racing scene page)
Thanks man! I do have a post on the siouxfallsracing.com message board.

later,
Curt
Old 08/17/2009, 09:19 AM   #39 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I got the trophies on Friday. They look good. Here is a sneak peek:
http://mn3s.org/P8140078-c.JPG

We are up to 120 sign ups: All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

Its not too late to get signed up and come join us for an afternoon of Mitsu fun. The All Mitsu Cookout is coming up this Sunday. We'll have some great prizes, tons of food, the Mitsu trivia contest, and the slow drags.

So, once again, here is your checklist:

1) Get signed up
2) Send a paypal to me for $5. (if you have paypal)
3) Fill out your car sign ahead of time (leave car # blank)
4) Get your Mitsu all shined up.
5) Bring your lawn chair, sunscreen and your appetite, on Sunday

We will also be having a dinner and bonfire the night before on Saturday, for the out of towners. We will be meeting at Davanni's, in Rogers, at 6:30pm. There is more details at the bottom of the Cookout page at:

Thanks again to our main sponsors Brookdale Mitsubishi and Modern Automotive Performance. Their contributions help make the Cookout a reality!

later,
Curt
Old 08/17/2009, 04:54 PM   #40 (permalink)

Hey Curt, do you have a way that WE (everybody that is going to the cookout) can send the Sponsors and Email thanking them ourselves for donating? Im sure they would appreciate them.
Old 08/17/2009, 06:53 PM   #41 (permalink)

talk to the sponsors at the show buddy
Old 08/18/2009, 10:31 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Hey Curt, do you have a way that WE (everybody that is going to the cookout) can send the Sponsors and Email thanking them ourselves for donating? Im sure they would appreciate them.
Yeah, go up to them at the Cookout and shake there hand and say thank you. Both MAP and Brookdale Mitsu are easy people to talk to.

later,
Curt
Old 08/18/2009, 10:32 AM   #43 (permalink)

Only five more days until the All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. I have a BIG announcement to make. Brent Rau will be coming to the Cookout with his six second Eclipse. In case you live under a rock, Brent Rauís Eclipse is the fastest Mitsu in the world! At NOPI last year, he ran a 6.94 at 198mph in the quarter mile. It will be awesome to check out this drag car up close and personal. Here is a little You Tube video I found about his car:
YouTube - Brent Rau - Never Give up - Worlds Fastest Mitsubishi

So on top of all the great show cars, race cars, daily drivers, and cool sponsor's cars, we'll also have the fastest Mitsu on planet earth there. Can't wait!!

later,
Curt
Old 08/21/2009, 09:14 AM   #44 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

The All Mitsu Cookout is almost here!! Its this Sunday from 11am to 4pm. I've updated the sign up list. We have surged up to 139!! Looking good.

If you haven't signed up and are still thinking about coming, you still can. We can handle walk ups just fine. The weather is looking fantastic this weekend. There is no reason not to come and spend an afternoon with a bunch of other Mitsu nuts.

Registration will be a little different this year. When you get to the school, we will collect the money and hand out wristbands at the entrance to the lot. Then you'll go park your car in the appropriate row. After that, you'll take your car sign and wristband up to the registration desk and get your car number and voting slip.

If you are coming, without a Mitsu, you can just drive to the back of the school and park. If you are eating you can still pay and get a wristband at the registration table.

If you are interested in the dinner on Saturday night, for the out of towners, we are meeting at 6:30pm. We will be eating at Davanni's, in Rogers. A map and details are at the bottom of the Cookout page: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

See ya soon,
Curt
Old 08/22/2009, 02:37 PM   #45 (permalink)
Hell's pineapple

Vehicle: '04 Acura TL
Evilpineapple : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt_gendron View Post

Registration will be a little different this year. When you get to the school, we will collect the money and hand out wristbands at the entrance to the lot. Then you'll go park your car in the appropriate row. After that, you'll take your car sign and wristband up to the registration desk and get your car number and voting slip.

Collect money? Besides the money to eat? we have to pay to get in?
Evilpineapple is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/22/2009, 11:43 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpineapple View Post
Collect money? Besides the money to eat? we have to pay to get in?
We'll collect your $5 to eat at the entrance. Then you get your wristband. Which means you are in the show and you can eat for your $5.
Old 08/23/2009, 10:42 PM   #47 (permalink)
Spring King

Vehicle: '11 135i, '98 Ranger 4x4
tracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by many
Cool to meet a lot of new guys today and see some old ones. Congrats to Collin on the 1st place 3G and to Pete (polishmafia) for the 1st place Galant! Also to Oleg for the best 2G, though I dont' suppose he ever comes here... And to Solar for the 2nd place in the 3G's as well. Didnt' get a chance to meet you though, if I did I didn't make the connection.

LOL I must be slipping, I got 1st place 2 years ago and 3rd today. Having boost goes a long ways I guess
tracer bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/23/2009, 10:56 PM   #48 (permalink)
3 Diamonds!

Vehicle: 03 Mitsu Eclipse GTS
eclipsekid03 : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to eclipsekid03 Send a message via Yahoo to eclipsekid03
would love to see how this event went!

any pics?
Old 08/24/2009, 12:41 AM   #49 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
I took about 60 pictures myself. Here i made a new thread in the MEETS sections since I figured that was most appropriate.
https://www.club3g.com/forum/meets/12...ml#post2693489
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2009, 09:04 AM   #50 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Cool to meet a lot of new guys today and see some old ones. Congrats to Collin on the 1st place 3G and to Pete (polishmafia) for the 1st place Galant! Also to Oleg for the best 2G, though I dont' suppose he ever comes here... And to Solar for the 2nd place in the 3G's as well. Didnt' get a chance to meet you though, if I did I didn't make the connection.

LOL I must be slipping, I got 1st place 2 years ago and 3rd today. Having boost goes a long ways I guess
It was nice to finally meet you! Your 3G is awesome, and should have placed higher. Your car is almost too clean.
Old 08/24/2009, 08:06 PM   #51 (permalink)

It was nice to meet/see all of you guys. IT was an AWESOME Meet, and I was more than happy with 2nd. Collin had an EXTREMELY crean car, and I think his RIPP Supercharger helped... Also, Big shout out to Curt, thanks for putting this event on!
Old 08/24/2009, 11:21 PM   #52 (permalink)

I made it to your car tracer and tried to say hello but you were not there.... oh well it was nice to see your car... great job man.. I like the radiator hoses!! all in all I was a little let down that the custom hail work did not get me the cleanest car.. maybe next year lol.... it was great to see so many in our class this year last year it was only like 5 of us.. maybe we should all get together for a meet!!!!!

And I would like to bid a farewell to a great friend of mine evil pineapple who sold his stratus today... we will miss the car my friend but you are always in our hearts
Old 08/28/2009, 08:09 AM   #53 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I have the trophy winners and my pictures up from the Cookout. They are here:
All Mitsu Cookout 2009

I added links to pics of individual cars, for most of the trophy winners. There are a few I wasn't sure of, or didn't have a pic. At the bottom of the page is a link to another page of pics that Alesia gave me. She took pics of virtually every car. So if you know of a trophy winner that didn't have a link, send me the picture number, if you see it.

We had a great turnout this year. There was more cars than last year. We ended up with 140 registered Mitsus there. And with my cars and the other Mitsus there we ended up with around 150 cars. We had a ton of spectators too. We ended up feeding 325 people. That is awesome! We had another perfect weather day too. Thanks for everyone that made the trip out.

Big thanks to Brookdale Mitsubishi and Modern Automotive Performance. They were our main sponsors this year. Also thanks to Brent Rau for coming and showing off his sweet drag car. Brent will be racing that thing up at BIR on Labor Day.

I also had another hard working group of volunteers. Andy, Derek, Ryan T, and Flip ran the registration desk. Steve and Mike W helped out collecting money at the entrance. Plus Ed, Stacy and Christine handled the food. Plus a bunch of other people helped with setup and tear down. I couldn't even attempt to do the Cookout anymore without there help. THANK YOU!

Hopefully next year we can find some even more ways to make the Cookout bigger and better.

later,
Curt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in