FS: Eclipse headlight $35 + shipping - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/31/2009, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

MonkeyGein : who are you?
FS: Eclipse headlight $35 + shipping

Name: Monkey
Price: $35 obo

hey everyone. im new (as you can see) but not a Eclipse owner. i was suggested over to
here as i have a headlight for sale.
it's a passenger headlight for a 00-02, but will fit 00-05. Black housing. all the tabs are there.
looks like it's missing a piece for the alignment. from what i have figured out 00-02 are black housing
and 03-05 are chrome.

if you know anyone that needs/wants it let me know. very motivated to sell this.

MonkeyGein is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01/01/2010, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 gs
sandweller999 : who are you?sandweller999 : who are you?sandweller999 : who are you?
you need to move this to the For Sale section or you are going to get flamed like crazy and this post will be deleted in no time... And no one is going to pay anything close to 35 for one headlight buddy.. sorry but its worth about 10 maybe..
Old 01/01/2010, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

i'll repost it. i didn't see the FS section when i browsed right after registering. this looks alot like JBO so i assumed that you guys do it like they do and post you FS in the region to make it easier for people in your area to find local stuff. and i also saw a couple wtt/wtb in here.

as for price, it says BO for a reason. and $10? i did research before i posted this anywhere.
Search Results

HEADLIGHT HEAD LAMP 03 04 05 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE LEFT:eBay Motors (item 350291117638 end time Dec-29-09 17:35:10 PST)

U-Pull-R-Parts

Old 01/01/2010, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Titanium Spork

Vehicle: 2001 spyder gs
scarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by allscarr seems to be well-liked by all
it MAY go for those prices on places like there, but more than 50% of people on this forum have aftermarket headlights, and have no need for a dirty, incomplete single headlight.
therefore HERE it MIGHT be worth 10 bucks.

if you really want to sell it, at least take the time to clean it, so it looks nice.
scarr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/01/2010, 08:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

actually they DO go for those prices in those places, they don't say "$xx or whatever you want to pay for it"

i did notice that the aftermarkets on ebay are pretty cheap. i suppose since i'm selling this one cheaper than all the ones out there i'll just put it on ebay. it'll be gone in no time.

i'll prolly clean it up too i suppose. i never clean any parts i sell. but i guess a headlight is more visible than a PS pump.
Old 01/01/2010, 08:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shottas

Vehicle: vw mk4 gti
Princeshinsui : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Princeshinsui
u might just already give it away for free. This light isnt worth $35
Princeshinsui is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/04/2010, 12:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
You should have asked Cujo, TracerBullet, or myself to sell this for you. We are all on here and on MNSC.
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/05/2010, 08:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Spring King

Vehicle: '11 135i, '98 Ranger 4x4
tracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by many
I'm agreeing with the ebay route. No one here will want it, everyone already knows the other options and would look at a bad headlight as a good reason to swap them both out. ebayers however may love the fact that it's OE and be willing to pay for it.
tracer bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in