Any Meets Near Des Moines Or Ankeny? - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 03/02/2011, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 04 midnight blue eclipse
04blueEclipse : who are you?
Any Meets Near Des Moines Or Ankeny?

Yes, i have posted this question in the meets section and they got locked, im sorry! im new to forums, i was just alittle confused! I thought the meets section was for talking about meets and Photos and i see im not the onlly one whos done that! but are there any meets near Des Moines Or Ankeny? cuz i would love to ge to one this summer/ spring. ive heard of a few but i dont really want to drive verry far.
04blueEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/16/2011, 04:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Trooper =b

Vehicle: 2002 eclipse gt
nebstreetrat : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04blueEclipse View Post
Yes, i have posted this question in the meets section and they got locked, im sorry! im new to forums, i was just alittle confused! I thought the meets section was for talking about meets and Photos and i see im not the onlly one whos done that! but are there any meets near Des Moines Or Ankeny? cuz i would love to ge to one this summer/ spring. ive heard of a few but i dont really want to drive verry far.
I drive out to Des Moines for lacrosse games during the season but I have weekly soon to be daily meets because of summer but if you don't want to drive all the way out for just 60-100 cars then keep an eye out for the ice cream cruise its pretty much the biggest event of the year for the midwest and 1320video.com and other people film plus we've had companies bring their show cars out before.
~430rwhp Can you handle it?
nebstreetrat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/16/2011, 04:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
ECLIPTO

Vehicle: 00 eclipse gt
davila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends heredavila825 has a few friends here
im up for a meet. i am in ames

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MY CAR:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
davila825 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05/19/2011, 11:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

Vehicle: 04 midnight blue eclipse
04blueEclipse : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebstreetrat View Post
I drive out to Des Moines for lacrosse games during the season but I have weekly soon to be daily meets because of summer but if you don't want to drive all the way out for just 60-100 cars then keep an eye out for the ice cream cruise its pretty much the biggest event of the year for the midwest and 1320video.com and other people film plus we've had companies bring their show cars out before.
So where's that show at? Is it anywhere near desmoines? And there's a weekly carshow at the fair grownds every tuseday nights that have all types of cars! That would be perfect for a meet sometime this summer!
04blueEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/21/2011, 12:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Trooper =b

Vehicle: 2002 eclipse gt
nebstreetrat : who are you?
its in omaha, nebraska about an hour drive but there are a lot of people coming from out of state for this thing. its huge. the date is august 13th a saturday.
~430rwhp Can you handle it?
nebstreetrat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in