All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 28th, 2011 -- Rogers, MN - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/10/2011, 08:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Arrow All Mitsu Cookout -- Sunday, August 28th, 2011 -- Rogers, MN

Planning has begun on the 2011 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. This year's event is on Sunday, August 28th, 2011. The event will run from 11am to 4pm at the Rogers Middle School in Rogers, MN. And once again we have our two main sponsors back, Brookdale Mitsubishi and Modern Automotive Performance.

The All Mitsu Cookout is an afternoon filled with some great Mitsubishis on display. It is both a car show and a huge BBQ. Plus we give away some cool prizes and trophies. We are hoping to have another great turnout.

The page to sign up and check out all the other details is at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

Thanks,
Curt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/10/2011, 08:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
1st to 1000

Vehicle: Boosted Stratus R/T
sleeperstratu : who are you?sleeperstratu : who are you?
Why is this car show so late in the year? I cant make it now
sleeperstratu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/10/2011, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeperstratu View Post
Why is this car show so late in the year? I cant make it now
No matter what weekend of the year it is, it will be a conflict for someone. You going back to school?

Old 06/10/2011, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
1st to 1000

Vehicle: Boosted Stratus R/T
sleeperstratu : who are you?sleeperstratu : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by curt_gendron View Post
No matter what weekend of the year it is, it will be a conflict for someone. You going back to school?
Yah moving back that weekend from a Co-op.
sleeperstratu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/10/2011, 03:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
I'll be there for sure again. Always a "cant miss" event.

P.S. I wonder if there will be more than 2 3G's in attendance this year?
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/10/2011, 08:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
I'm definitely going to try to make it there this year. Was there in '09, missed last year due to moving back to school.

So you can add another 3G to the list more than likely

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/10/2011, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Mmmm. Gonna have to sign up as long as that's not a big day for school. I'm at the U anyway so I should probably get a spot.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/10/2011, 09:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Last year there were more Galants than Eclipses. C3G members need to step it up!

Curt - TheGalantCenter is down right now, but I will make sure to post up a thread as soon as its back up.
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/11/2011, 10:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Spring King

Vehicle: '11 135i, '98 Ranger 4x4
tracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by manytracer bullet is well-liked by many
Just 2 last year? Wow. I was out of town that weekend, so I didn't help I guess.

We'll see about this year. I may have to park behind the school, after 10 years I probably won't have the 3G any more. Excited and sad both.

But this thread ain't about that. Not that anyone's on the fence about going, but if you are - do it! Lots of fun, lots of stuff to see, and everyone's really friendly. You can show up not knowing anyone but will by the time you leave.
tracer bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/13/2011, 10:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

Vehicle: 2002 Stratus R/T
StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?
My stratus should be there, but I'm waiting until it's done at the body shop to confirm that.
StratRod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/14/2011, 01:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Polishmafia and M-Rod told me about this. Should be there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/15/2011, 10:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Guardian : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Guardian
I can try to make it, just that is also my oldest son's birthday, so not sure what the plans are going to be.
Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/15/2011, 11:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?StratRod : who are you?
Mitsu Cookout for his birthday?
Old 06/16/2011, 09:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
^ That
Old 06/16/2011, 10:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Guardian : who are you?
Send a message via Yahoo to Guardian
I wouldn't mind that, don't think he would mind that (maybe???) but being married, all plans are subject to the wife's approval lol
Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2011, 07:36 PM   #16 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
You bet I will be there this year.

Polish is right. We need more 3G support or the 3G's will get thrown into the "Other" Class. We need to show some 3G support so come on down even if you dont have a lot to show off. A clean ride is just as good as any.

Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/19/2011, 08:41 PM   #17 (permalink)

rms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends hererms6799 has a few friends here
I may go. It's not likely that I'd bring the 3G though, still saving money to repair the clear coat issue.
Old 06/28/2011, 10:37 AM   #18 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Things are coming along good for the Cookout. I have the sign up sheet updated. We have 30 cars signed up so far. The current list is at:
All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

If you are planning on coming to the All Mitsu Cookout, make sure to sign up here:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/05/2011, 01:09 PM   #19 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Just updated the sign up list. We've got 52 cars signed up already. Looking good.

If you need to get pumped up for this event, just surf on over and watch the video from last year:
YouTube - ‪Cookout2010.wmv‬‏

Also, I have the flyer created. It is at:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

I'd really like us to set a new record for Mitsus there. The record is 166 cars. So make sure to tell your friends and give out some flyers where ever you can.

later,
Curt
Old 07/06/2011, 03:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

just one 3G and 2 Strats so far? Come on boys, sign up!
Old 07/06/2011, 07:40 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy_Town View Post
You bet I will be there this year.

Polish is right. We need more 3G support or the 3G's will get thrown into the "Other" Class. We need to show some 3G support so come on down even if you dont have a lot to show off. A clean ride is just as good as any.
Collin is right. If there isn't like 7-10 3Gs to get signed up, there class may disappear and get lumped into the "other" class. That is what happened to the Starion/Conquests a couple of years ago.

So consider this the "save the 3Gs" thread.

later,
Curt
Old 07/07/2011, 12:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I'm a 3G, I'll be there

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/12/2011, 12:43 PM   #23 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
I'm a 3g, and it'll be in beast mode by then. Count me in.
Old 07/13/2011, 09:27 AM   #24 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

We have 57 people signed up for the Cookout so far:

This year we have our two main sponsors back with Modern Automotive Performance and Brookdale Mitsubishi. And new this year is an associate sponsor Midwest Turbo Connection. All of them are great businesses and they really help make the All Mitsu Cookout affordable. Here are links to them:

MAP: Modern Automotive Performance - Redefining fast.
Brookdale Mitsu: Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi Brooklyn Center Minneapolis, MN
Midwest Turbo Connection: Midwest Turbo Connection, Turbo Restoration, Turbo Upgrade, & Turbo Parts Sales 715-690-9262

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/15/2011, 11:31 AM   #25 (permalink)
The Ghost

M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Quote:
Hey everyone,

We have 57 people signed up for the Cookout so far:

This year we have our two main sponsors back with Modern Automotive Performance and Brookdale Mitsubishi. And new this year is an associate sponsor Midwest Turbo Connection. All of them are great businesses and they really help make the All Mitsu Cookout affordable. Here are links to them:

MAP: Modern Automotive Performance - Redefining fast.
Brookdale Mitsu: Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi Brooklyn Center Minneapolis, MN
Midwest Turbo Connection: Midwest Turbo Connection, Turbo Restoration, Turbo Upgrade, & Turbo Parts Sales 715-690-9262

Thanks,
Curt
Bloomington Mitsubishi might be putting a flyer up as well. i dropped one off at their parts desk when i was in there yesterday for some parts. they seemed friendly about it.
Old 07/18/2011, 09:54 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
Bloomington Mitsubishi might be putting a flyer up as well. i dropped one off at their parts desk when i was in there yesterday for some parts. they seemed friendly about it.

Cool!! Every little bit helps. Thanks.
Old 07/19/2011, 09:16 AM   #27 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I've got a hotel secured for the out of town owners. We'll be using the Hampton Inn, in Rogers, again. We have an $89 group rate. Just mention the Rogers car show when booking your room. You'll need to book by August 13th to get the group rate. More details are at the bottom of the Cookout page at: All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

Don't forget to help me get the word out. I'd really like to see the All Mitsu Cookout grow. But I can't do it on my own. I'll probably be handing out 50 flyers at Car Craft this weekend. Do your part and make sure all your Mitsu buddies know about the Cookout and convince them to come. Here is a link to the flyer:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/27/2011, 02:00 PM   #28 (permalink)

We are up to 74 sign ups now! Only about a month away.

Don't forget that you can prepay for the Cookout with paypal. The All Mitsu Cookout is only $5 to be in the show and all the food you can eat. You are also eligible for the prizes. Its a heck of a value. You can send your paypal to: [email protected]

See ya soon,
Curt
Old 08/01/2011, 06:12 PM   #29 (permalink)
Blown...

Well its drawing closer.

I was at Mitsu summer gathering at Curt's place on Sunday and I was getting a little flack for the lack of 3G's at the cook out. They pinned it on me to get some more coming and keep us from being bumped into the other class for the future years to come.

For those of you who signed up and are committed to coming the whole day, I applaud you.

For those of you on the fence. Please come and stay a while. I have been attending this show since 2008 and wish I would have attended sooner. A clean looking car is all you need. Lots of good Mitsu people here with good conversation and food.

Let's show some 3G spirit!!!!

Old 08/03/2011, 08:36 AM   #30 (permalink)

We are up to 80 sign ups now! The current list is at: All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

We'll also be doing the online voting again. Every registered car will get a voting slip with a code on it. You walk around and vote honestly for your favorite car in each category and write their car number down on the slip. Once you are done, you can go online with your phone and enter your votes yourself. If you don't have an internet phone, someone at the registration desk can enter your votes too.

Less than four weeks away now! Hope to see a great turnout.

later,
Curt
Old 08/05/2011, 09:02 AM   #31 (permalink)

Looks like we have five 3Gs signed up so far. I need to make some final category decisions next week. If you want to keep your 3G category, we could use a few more sign ups. Time to man up.
Old 08/05/2011, 06:39 PM   #32 (permalink)
Blown...

Come on Guys and Gals. Spread the word!!! 3G's FTW !!!!!

Old 08/08/2011, 07:11 PM   #33 (permalink)

I just signed up. It'll be a good way to spend my last Saturday.
Old 08/09/2011, 12:03 AM   #34 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Look forward to meeting some more of the C3G crowd.
I'm planning on attending, and it looks like a couple other Stratus members are as well.
See you there!

[
|
|
]
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/09/2011, 09:06 AM   #35 (permalink)

We now have six 3Gs signed up. We'll keep the 3G category for this year. If there was one or two less sign ups, I was going to cancel it and move 3Gs in with the others. I'd still like to see some more 3Gs and Stratus coupes sign up. There are a lot of these cars out there.

later,
Curt
Old 08/09/2011, 10:01 AM   #36 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

The Cookout is only 2.5 weeks away now. Looks like we are up to 97 sign ups.

I've finalized the categories for the show. We will keep the same categories as last year. We'll have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies except for the cleanest car overall and the Galant category. The Galant category is going to be small, so we'll just do 1st for that one. Here are the categories:

Best 90-94 DSM
Best 95-99 DSM
Best 00-05 Eclipse/Stratus coupe
Best 91-93 3/S
Best 94-99 3/S
Best Evo I to IX
Best Evo X
Best Galant (1st place trophy only)
Best Other Mitsu
The "Gene Helms" Cleanest Car Overall

Also, our block of rooms at the Hampton Inn go away on August 13th. So any out-of-towners looking for a room, book it now!

Thanks,
Curt
Old 08/09/2011, 01:23 PM   #37 (permalink)
Blown...

Big thanks to everyone who signed up to save the 3G/Stratus Class. Also thanks to Curt for making the decision to keep us in our own category.

Lets keep trying to find more good 3G's and Stratus's for the show.

Old 08/10/2011, 11:05 PM   #38 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Nice. I didnt want to be mixed in with all the other cars. I plan on winning best car in the 3g category...hehe.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/11/2011, 03:42 AM   #39 (permalink)
Don't call me man.

And I plan on stealing your award! glad to hear the 3g category made it!

Old 08/11/2011, 07:04 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Nice. I didnt want to be mixed in with all the other cars. I plan on winning best car in the 3g category...hehe.
Cept then I'll start my cammed 74 and everyone will turn and give it to me instead.
Old 08/11/2011, 12:06 PM   #41 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Cept then I'll start my cammed 74 and everyone will turn and give it to me instead.
Not with an improper tune

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/17/2011, 08:23 AM   #42 (permalink)

Only 11 more days until the Cookout. We are up to 105 signups: All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

It is not too late to get signed up and come join us for an afternoon of Mitsu fun. The All Mitsu Cookout is coming up on Sunday, the 28th. We'll have some great prizes, plenty of food, and some fun stuff like the Mitsu trivia contest, and the slow drags.

Here are some reminders:

1) Sign-up online. The page is at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

2) If you have Paypal, send me your $5 registration to [email protected] (no credit cards please)

3) Fill out your car sign ahead of time. It saves a lot of time in the registration line. Download the sign at:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc

And my example sign can be found here:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

4) Bring some lawn chairs for hanging out and bring your appetite! We'll have plenty of food.

Also, if you are just coming to spectate, there is a separate spectator lot on the back side of the school. So don't turn at the stop light at the school. Go past that and take your next right and go behind the school. The lot behind the school is for spectators. The front lot is for participants.

We will also be doing the slow drags again. It’s going for about 50 feet as slow as possible, without stopping. We'll have a trophy for the winner. It is a lot of fun.

See ya soon,
Curt
Old 08/17/2011, 08:29 AM   #43 (permalink)

Is there any other way to get you the 5$? I only have a card linked with paypal at the moment.
Old 08/17/2011, 08:33 AM   #44 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
Quote:
We will also be doing the slow drags again. Itís going for about 50 feet as slow as possible, without stopping. We'll have a trophy for the winner. It is a lot of fun.
Finally...a race I can win with my non-modified Spyder GS!

|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/21/2011, 11:04 PM   #45 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
I can't believe I hadn't thought to ask about this until now...
JVP has known I was interested in his brembo's long before he was putting them up for sale... only problem is that I'm not sure that my wheels that I've been refurbishing will fit them! I'm serious about getting them, but I'm not going to buy them if they don't fit my wheels.
So... My question is... does anyone have brembo's installed on their car that are going to this and wouldn't mind letting me do a test-fit? I'll bring the wheel with me. I just want to do a test-fitment. If it fits, I'm buying them.

[
|
|
]
Old 08/22/2011, 09:03 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Is there any other way to get you the 5$? I only have a card linked with paypal at the moment.
No biggie. You can just pay at the show too. See ya soon!
Old 08/22/2011, 09:03 AM   #47 (permalink)

Less than a week away from the Cookout!! Did you get signed up? Do you have you sign printed off? Got the car cleaned up yet? (yeah, me neither. LOL)

I did pick up the trophies last week. They turned out pretty good:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-trophy2011.jpg

See ya on Sunday,
Curt
Old 08/23/2011, 05:15 PM   #48 (permalink)

I'm confused, where do I read about where we meet and at what time?
Old 08/23/2011, 06:35 PM   #49 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Silvertune, if you want to meet up before the show and cruise out there, let me know. I might be cruising with M-Rod (haven't talked to him yet though) so if ya wanna meet up just lmk.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/26/2011, 08:11 AM   #50 (permalink)

The All Mitsu Cookout is almost here! Its this Sunday from 11am to 4pm at the Rogers Middle School. We are up to 128 sign ups: All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

If you haven't signed up yet or still thinking about coming, you still can. Even if you don't sign up, you can register and pay at the show. And if you haven't made out your car sign yet, you can even fill one of those out at the show. (but its a lot cooler to make your sign ahead of time)

When you first get to the school, you will enter the parking lot and you'll pay and get your wristbands. Then you'll go park in the appropriate row and finish your registration at the registration tent. There you'll get your car sign, car number, and voting slip. Then put your car sign on your car somewhere and then enjoy the show. We'll have tons of food, pop, water.

If you are coming to the Cookout without a Mitsu, you can bypass the first entrance to the Cookout and take the next right. Then drive around the school to the back. There is a parking lot back there for spectators. If you want to eat, spectators can go to the registration desk to get a wristband for $5.

See ya on Sunday,
Curt
Old 08/27/2011, 01:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZal2d0uS View Post
I can't believe I hadn't thought to ask about this until now...
JVP has known I was interested in his brembo's long before he was putting them up for sale... only problem is that I'm not sure that my wheels that I've been refurbishing will fit them! I'm serious about getting them, but I'm not going to buy them if they don't fit my wheels.
So... My question is... does anyone have brembo's installed on their car that are going to this and wouldn't mind letting me do a test-fit? I'll bring the wheel with me. I just want to do a test-fitment. If it fits, I'm buying them.
Go ahead and bring it and we can test fit on my car. I'm fine with that. My car should be easy to spot. It's the loud white Galant with Evo 8 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Silvertune, if you want to meet up before the show and cruise out there, let me know. I might be cruising with M-Rod (haven't talked to him yet though) so if ya wanna meet up just lmk.
Mhm. It's going to be a small caravan of Mitsu's. Or so I hope.
Old 08/27/2011, 07:06 PM   #52 (permalink)

Someone's gotta give me a ride in there eclipse. I want to see what your WOT feels like so I can gauge just how pathetic mine is at the moment. Damn tune is like walking a razor blade...
Old 08/28/2011, 09:22 PM   #53 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Great turnout today. 130+ cars. It was awesome seeing some people I haven't seen in a while, and it was also great meeting the first timers!
Old 08/28/2011, 10:24 PM   #54 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
Go ahead and bring it and we can test fit on my car. I'm fine with that. My car should be easy to spot. It's the loud white Galant with Evo 8 wheels.
Thanks for the offer, I hadn't noticed on here, was checking everywhere else. I did get someone to do a test fit. Unfortunately these wheels won't fit brembos, and I'm currently not wanting to go another wheel route since I'm putting a decent amount of money and time into getting a custom-ish (pc'd the way I want) job done. Guy named Kevin with a EVO let me do the test fit

Your Galant was really nice man, I've been stuck on just doing a 6g74 swap since I'm not tech-savvy nor is there anyone in my relative location that would be able to help with tuning a 6g75 but I'm really considering it after just hearing your car simply idle. Beautiful!

Was fun, probably do this again next year.

[
|
|
]
Old 08/29/2011, 12:55 AM   #55 (permalink)

Yo hazardous you got plenty of willing know how around here to get any 6g7 under your hood! I've done a couple 74's myself and the 75 is the same procedure plus a couple other parts. There are enough people through the forum as well who help happily with tuning and even those you can buy a tune from who will set you up right.

I had a lot of fun, man it was great to finally meet everyone and talk to people who actually know these cars for once. It also remotivated me to get my turbo in... Guess waht I did after I went home? Wish I'd been able to make it the last couple years. Probably would've changed a few things about my build plan. I was the only V6 there with cams though.
Old 08/29/2011, 08:55 AM   #56 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
I was the only V6 there with cams though.
Other than the 30 or so built 3000gt/Stealths that were there.
Old 08/29/2011, 08:56 AM   #57 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Yo hazardous you got plenty of willing know how around here to get any 6g7 under your hood! I've done a couple 74's myself and the 75 is the same procedure plus a couple other parts. There are enough people through the forum as well who help happily with tuning and even those you can buy a tune from who will set you up right.

I had a lot of fun, man it was great to finally meet everyone and talk to people who actually know these cars for once. It also remotivated me to get my turbo in... Guess waht I did after I went home? Wish I'd been able to make it the last couple years. Probably would've changed a few things about my build plan. I was the only V6 there with cams though.
I had cams

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/29/2011, 09:24 AM   #58 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/29/2011, 09:36 AM   #59 (permalink)
Hammer Time!

Vehicle: THIS HOUSE!!
jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.jaloosk paypaled $25 to ED for this rep.
Needs moar pix. Looks like some quality rides showed up.

|
|
jaloosk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2011, 10:29 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
Other than the 30 or so built 3000gt/Stealths that were there.
:rollseyes: Forgot to specify our platform... There sure were a lot of 3000gt's. They must all be north metro because I see maybe 2 of 3 a year. I wish I'd had a camera to load this thread up with pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in