All Mitsu Cookout 2012 -- Sunday, August 26th -- Rogers MN - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07/02/2012, 02:43 PM   #61 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
My exhaust note/turbo whistle is music enough.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07/03/2012, 09:23 AM   #62 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Should be epic! I cant remember, did we have any music last year? Or is music generally not something that people want.
No, we usually don't have music playing. Its a pretty diverse crowd that shows up for the Cookout. No music is better than having music playing that half the people love and half the people hate.
Old 07/03/2012, 09:23 AM   #63 (permalink)

curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Hey everyone,

Don't forget to fill out the official sign up page at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

This is the data I use to determine categories and its the info I use when you complete your registration on the day of the show. So get signed up if you are coming. We've got 56 of ya so far.

Also, MAP is now a main sponsor as well. I've added the sponsor banners and some other updates to the main All Mitsu Cookout page at:
All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

Thanks,
Curt

Old 07/04/2012, 09:40 PM   #64 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 Eclipse GTS
Hohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFO
I'm needing some time away next month I think..and I usually take my weekends off in Minneapolis anyway so I may have to join you guys for this. :P
Hohndo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/05/2012, 01:39 AM   #65 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
I agree with the above statement.
Old 07/06/2012, 09:40 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohndo View Post
I'm needing some time away next month I think..and I usually take my weekends off in Minneapolis anyway so I may have to join you guys for this. :P
That would be awesome. The drive from Omaha to Minneapolis isn't too bad.
Old 07/06/2012, 02:01 PM   #67 (permalink)

Hohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFOHohndo Really needs to MTFO
It's not..and it's a nice get away despite the fact I'm just going to another city. If I could justify it by having a place and job when I leave, I would totally love to move up there..lol.
Old 07/07/2012, 06:26 PM   #68 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
Great!!!! Looks like we are heading towards a good 3G turnout!!!! I think I got Jamie coming so we can add one more. I know there is a few folks around Plattville WI with 3G/Stratus so I'll see if I can round them up.

If you are going, make sure you register ASAP. Curt will decide on the class by how many 3G's are actually registered a week or so before the show.

Keep em coming!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/09/2012, 10:02 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy_Town View Post
Great!!!! Looks like we are heading towards a good 3G turnout!!!! I think I got Jamie coming so we can add one more. I know there is a few folks around Plattville WI with 3G/Stratus so I'll see if I can round them up.

If you are going, make sure you register ASAP. Curt will decide on the class by how many 3G's are actually registered a week or so before the show.

Keep em coming!!!!!!!!
I was just going through the registration list yesterday. I think there is already eight 3G and Stratus coupes registered. So I think we will be able to keep the 3G class this year. You guys are doing a good job with getting signed up early. Thanks!!!
Old 07/09/2012, 10:34 AM   #70 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Things are coming along great for the All Mitsu Cookout. We have 63 people officially signed up. We have 120 people on the Facebook event.

Since we have both MAP and White Bear Mitsubishi as main sponsors, we will be able to keep the price of the Cookout at $5. So for $5, you can get yourself, and car, into the show and all you can eat. Each additional guest who wants to eat will be $5. We'll have plenty of burgers, brauts, chips, cookies, veggies, pop, and water for ya.

I've been to several car events in the last month. I've handed out a lot of flyers and talked to people about the All Mitsu Cookout. And even though I have the Cookout info on 40+ message boards, I still find Mitsu owners who have never heard of the All Mitsu Cookout. So keep telling all your friends, who own Mitsus, about the Cookout. It can really make a difference. If you want to print off some flyers to hand out, the link is at:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/09/2012, 12:37 PM   #71 (permalink)

I can't confirm if I'm coming yet or not..it just depends on my funds at that point, lol. It wouldn't be entirely expensive for me but I still don't wanna go up there with no money..lol.
Old 07/09/2012, 12:48 PM   #72 (permalink)

You can't muster 5$ and some change for gas? Jk. It's a good time man. As anti social as we all seem it's an awesome bunch.

Has anyone talked to Rob (voodoo)? He isn't that far and would further make the 3g section one sweet show. Boost ftw!
Old 07/09/2012, 03:01 PM   #73 (permalink)

I'm going to be in Minnepolis with a bunch of my partying friends that live up there for that Saturday..there will be much alcohol. XD
Old 07/09/2012, 06:04 PM   #74 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Has anyone talked to Rob (voodoo)? He isn't that far and would further make the 3g section one sweet show. Boost ftw!
I shall text him now. I've never seen him outside of his native Land of Cheese. Well... except for Chicago, but that doesn't count since we met in WI. I think a MN trip for the cookout would be good for him as long as his car isn't broken, which it may be from the last I heard
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/09/2012, 08:30 PM   #75 (permalink)

Well even if it is he can fix it by the time the cookout comes around. The horsepower to 3g ratio needs a little help.
Old 07/11/2012, 08:33 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm going to be in Minnepolis with a bunch of my partying friends that live up there for that Saturday..there will be much alcohol. XD
So it sounds like you are decided then. We will see you on Sunday, the 26th.
Old 07/13/2012, 10:24 AM   #77 (permalink)

Happy Friday the 13th everyone! The only thing scary that I can think of is how SCARY of a good time the All Mitsu Cookout is going to be this year. :-)

We now have a third main sponsor for the Cookout. Midwest Turbo Connection is now on board! Links to all the sponsors can be found on the All Mitsu Cookout webpage.

We are up to 79 people officially signed up. See the current list at:
All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

So keep getting those car projects done. We only have six weeks left!

later,
Curt
Old 07/14/2012, 07:17 PM   #78 (permalink)
Blown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt_gendron View Post
Happy Friday the 13th everyone! The only thing scary that I can think of is how SCARY of a good time the All Mitsu Cookout is going to be this year. :-)

We now have a third main sponsor for the Cookout. Midwest Turbo Connection is now on board! Links to all the sponsors can be found on the All Mitsu Cookout webpage.

We are up to 79 people officially signed up. See the current list at:

So keep getting those car projects done. We only have six weeks left!

later,
Curt
79 people already!!!! Sounds like we might have a record breaking turnout if things keep going up and we still have a few car shows to go to and promote this.

M-Rod, I meet VooDoo at MOD once, so he did make it deep into F.I.B. territory. I have talked to him about the cookout, but stuff came up around that time for him. I say we all PM him and get him to show up. You know he will have a good time.

There is also a guy around Plattville WI with a very clean Ripp Stratus. I think he knows a few other 3G's too. See if we can round up some more here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07/15/2012, 12:25 AM   #79 (permalink)
Blown...

As I was browsing through the Cookout sign up list I came across this

#57.___Pete Slabek___20XX____Mitsubishi___Mystery Car__Maple Grove MN

Pete.... what you up to...........

Old 07/15/2012, 12:34 AM   #80 (permalink)

Oh so he is coming. Holy crap I can't wait for this.
Old 07/15/2012, 06:54 PM   #81 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Hmm... I wonder if he's going to frankenstein the Galant back together just to be able to participate.
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/15/2012, 08:36 PM   #82 (permalink)

That's some serious motivation.

This year is adding up to be the most epic cookout ever and that's just considering the 3g and galant camp. At this point I can pretty much guarantee my presence unless it blows up.
Old 07/15/2012, 10:20 PM   #83 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
As I was browsing through the Cookout sign up list I came across this

#57.___Pete Slabek___20XX____Mitsubishi___Mystery Car__Maple Grove MN

Pete.... what you up to...........
I talked to Curt, and I want to continue to support the Cookout. I don't know what car I'll be bringing, but I will be coming out to see you guys!
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/16/2012, 10:05 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
I talked to Curt, and I want to continue to support the Cookout. I don't know what car I'll be bringing, but I will be coming out to see you guys!
I'm looking forward to see what Pete brings out. Thanks Pete!
Old 07/16/2012, 11:11 PM   #85 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Curt - What category does a forklift go in again?
Old 07/17/2012, 08:23 AM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL. The other category. Unless you can get 8 of them there. Then I'll make a forklift category.
Old 07/17/2012, 08:54 AM   #87 (permalink)

We've had some great momentum for the Cookout this year! Looks like we have 86 people signed up now. Keep up the great work.

Don't forget to visit our sponsor websites. They help keep the All Mitsu Cookout dirt cheap!

MAP: Modern Automotive Performance - Redefining fast.
White Bear Mitsubishi: White Bear Mitsubishi Suzuki | New Mitsubishi, Suzuki dealership in White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Midwest Turbo Connection: Midwest Turbo Connection, Turbo Rebuilding, Upgrading, and Parts

later,
Curt
Old 07/17/2012, 09:44 AM   #88 (permalink)

I'm going to have to spend some time in the MWTC Tent...

I think the flyers are really paying off. We're gonna make it huge this year.
Old 07/17/2012, 10:56 AM   #89 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
MSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okay
Quote:
I'm going to have to spend some time in the MWTC Tent...
Agreed.

I cannot wait for this! I'm pushing to see if I can get my car repainted and fixed before then. Otherwise I'm going to have to drape a towel over it's "infectious" paint blasted areas.
MSP3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/17/2012, 11:21 AM   #90 (permalink)
Show and Go FTW!!

Vehicle: 97 Dodge Avenger
venge : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to venge Send a message via MSN to venge
Quote:
Something that can beat the van...

/
/
/
/
/
venge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/17/2012, 01:06 PM   #91 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venge View Post
Something that can beat the van...
LOL no kidding!
Old 07/17/2012, 01:19 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
I think the flyers are really paying off. We're gonna make it huge this year.
I think the flyers and the activity on Facebook is really helping. I think we have at least 12 3G/Stratus coupes signed up so far. That is awesome!
Old 07/17/2012, 01:21 PM   #93 (permalink)

Unless something happens, I'll be making the trip up there that weekend.
Old 07/17/2012, 04:00 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Unless something happens, I'll be making the trip up there that weekend.
Good to hear! Its gonna be a nice looking 3G line up this year!
Old 07/17/2012, 10:33 PM   #95 (permalink)
Blown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP3G View Post
Agreed.

I cannot wait for this! I'm pushing to see if I can get my car repainted and fixed before then. Otherwise I'm going to have to drape a towel over it's "infectious" paint blasted areas.
Hey man. If it runs just fine, bring it on down. Works in progress are accepted and its alwasy nice to talk to the vehicle owner to see what they have in mind for the project they got going on. Might get a few ideas from others there too. Always a win / win.

Old 07/21/2012, 02:52 PM   #96 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
I may make my way up there this year, its been maybe 2 years or so since I did last. I'm also in the boat of needing repairs thanks to my brother, who was kind enough to back into my car earlier this summer.

There's a decent chance of it though, but I'll wait to register until I'm more certain. Sounds like a good turnout.

Quote:
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2012, 03:05 PM   #97 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 GTS
tracer9191 : who are you?
My car really isn't anything special but I may be willing to make my way up from eastern Iowa to meet up with some 3g'ers
tracer9191 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2012, 04:56 PM   #98 (permalink)

If you guys were to come to a single cookout, this is the one to come to. We've got some pretty seriously epic plans.
Old 07/21/2012, 08:31 PM   #99 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
If you guys were to come to a single cookout, this is the one to come to. We've got some pretty seriously epic plans.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2012, 10:12 PM   #100 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
I am giving this some thought, how far from the cities is this? Residing in Eau Claire at the moment.
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/21/2012, 11:07 PM   #101 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonstl View Post
I am giving this some thought, how far from the cities is this? Residing in Eau Claire at the moment.

Hour and a half to the twin cities, another 30 minutes to Rogers.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/21/2012, 11:12 PM   #102 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
Not too bad, been meaning to get over to the cities anyways for some white castle =p
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2012, 04:35 AM   #103 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonstl View Post
A little less than 2 hours from EC, you can convoy with me! I'll be in the EC/chip area the night before

Last edited by Blue0588; 07/22/2012 at 04:38 AM.
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2012, 12:57 PM   #104 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 TJ
Meest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFOMeest00GT Really needs to MTFO
Quote:
Sounds good to me, I'll be back in Mankato anyway.. Kind of a bummer classes start the day after this. On top of that, last time I was there, the 3G class was really lacking. I can remember seeing Krazy_Town's car there kind of parked out on its own though.

It'd definitely be nice to see more FI 3G's there, too bad I'm not among the ranks yet.

Quote:
Alright I accidentally crashed my 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse into a mountain.
Quote:
There is no equal fail to that of the almighty Luke. :bowdown:
Meest00GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2012, 03:32 PM   #105 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meest00GT View Post
Sounds good to me, I'll be back in Mankato anyway.. Kind of a bummer classes start the day after this. On top of that, last time I was there, the 3G class was really lacking. I can remember seeing Krazy_Town's car there kind of parked out on its own though.

It'd definitely be nice to see more FI 3G's there, too bad I'm not among the ranks yet.
Looks like we should have a pretty good crowd. Between the 3G's and the handful of Strats and Galants, we should a pretty nice convoy rolling through.

Last year, Justin, Matt, Pete, and myself met up and cruised out (that was the plan anyway, I got stuck behind ). If we want to meet somewhere in the Midway area, maybe Har-Mar at say...9AM. That should give us plenty of time to meet up and let any stragglers get there with time to spare. Then perhaps hit up Perkins down the street for breakfast, then cruise out. The webpage says the show starts at 11AM. Curt, whats the earliest we can arrive?

It's almost a month away, lets get the ball rolling on meeting before!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/22/2012, 06:56 PM   #106 (permalink)
Blown...

I'm really glad a good 3G crowd is committed to coming, and that people are putting in good work getting previous and new attendees to show up. For me it was more of a 3G pride thing for the community. I wouldn't be too happy being bumped into the "Other" class, since there is a good amount of nice 3G's out there.

Old 07/22/2012, 07:17 PM   #107 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

I talked to new guy last night - Nick. He might come out. He's on the forums although I cant remember his username. I'll talk to him some more if I see him again.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/23/2012, 10:37 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
The webpage says the show starts at 11AM. Curt, whats the earliest we can arrive?
You can show up a little before 11am if you want. Just remember that we won't be ready to register you until 11am. Plus, the trophies are handed out at 4pm, so just make sure you can last until then, if you decide to show up early.

Looks like a healthy group of 3Gs this year. That is awesome!

later,
Curt
Old 07/24/2012, 12:08 PM   #109 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Don't forget to get "officially" signed up for the All Mitsu Cookout. Just fill out this form:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

The sign up list is what I go off of to make important decisions like categories and how much food to buy. I'll be finalizing the trophy categories in the next two weeks. So get signed up. I've got the list current, with 96 sign ups:

We also have a Facebook event created. There are some good discussions on there too. The Facebook event is at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/301481149943125/

later,
Curt
Old 07/24/2012, 04:25 PM   #110 (permalink)

I was going to ask the opposite question... how late can we show up? It's going to be a seriously busy morning for me.
Old 07/25/2012, 09:26 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
I was going to ask the opposite question... how late can we show up? It's going to be a seriously busy morning for me.
Well, we will probably stop grilling food by 2:30pm or so. So if you want to eat, you better get there before then. Plus, if you get there too late, voting for the show part gets harder for you to do and it gets harder to get votes. I'd recommend getting there by Noon, if you can.

later,
Curt
Old 07/25/2012, 10:52 AM   #112 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
I thought you had it free and clear so we could all cruise out together....

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/25/2012, 11:00 AM   #113 (permalink)

That's why I asked what time we can show up. Don't worry, we'll cruise.
Old 07/27/2012, 10:26 AM   #114 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Looks like we have 108 cars signed up now. Looking good!

A couple of years ago there was an article posted on Gearbox Magazine talking about the Cookout. Its a good read if you haven't read it yet. Link:
An Unofficial History of the All Mitsu Cookout MITSUBISHI GEARBOX MAGAZINE

We are less than a month away!

later,
Curt
Old 07/27/2012, 02:31 PM   #115 (permalink)
Blown...

Over 100, thats great. Think we'll break the record this year Curt?

Old 07/30/2012, 09:55 AM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Over 100, thats great. Think we'll break the record this year Curt?
We might! I think it will be close.
Old 07/30/2012, 09:56 AM   #117 (permalink)

We've had a great group of sign ups in the last week. We are at 112 sign ups now. The current list is at:

Now would be a good time to look at the list. If your Mitsu friends aren't on it, start bugging them. Send them an email, text, facebook invite, or pick up the phone. They need a virtual slap in the face. :-)

I'll probably finalized the car show categories in another week or two. And you now have less than four weeks to get those car projects done!

later,
Curt
Old 07/30/2012, 10:09 AM   #118 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
I might be heading up to this.
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/30/2012, 12:53 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
I might be heading up to this.
That would be awesome! We already have 12 3G/Strat coupes signed up. If you come, that would make 13!!!

later,
Curt
Old 07/30/2012, 01:23 PM   #120 (permalink)

Attendance is required.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in