All Mitsu Cookout 2012 -- Sunday, August 26th -- Rogers MN - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/02/2012, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
Thumbs up All Mitsu Cookout 2012 -- Sunday, August 26th -- Rogers MN

A date has been set for the 2012 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. The location will be at the Rogers Middle School in Rogers MN. This will be the 14th year for the event.

This is one of the largest all Mitsubishi shows in the upper Midwest, and is open to all Mitsubishi powered vehicles, so sign up and join in on the fun.

For more info or to sign up, please visit this site. All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/02/2012, 09:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blown...

I was at Cars and Coffee this morning and meet with some of the Club4G guys. They are planning on rounding up at least eight 4G's there, and might be able to get their own trophy class with those numbers. Us 3G's must unite and round up some good numbers this year to save the 3G class again. The 3G class had a great turnout last year with very nice vehicles and drivers, so lets make it even better this year !!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06/02/2012, 11:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I'll be there, fo sho. Hoping to take home a trophy. Last year was bullcrap.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/05/2012, 11:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Show up on time
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/05/2012, 11:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
That's not possible. My dyno sheet will earn my the trophy no if's and's or butt's.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/06/2012, 12:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
Show up on time
Hey, blame the woman for that....

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/11/2012, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Thanks Collin (Krazy_Town) for getting this info out there.

The 3G Eclipse category has been kind of light the last couple of years. We need to get a good 10 3Gs signed up if we are gonna keep the 3G category for trophies.

So help me find some more 3Gers hiding under rocks and get them to the All Mitsu Cookout!

later,
Curt
Old 06/11/2012, 02:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blown...

Dont forget about the Facebook page Curt.

https://www.facebook.com/events/301481149943125/

Old 06/11/2012, 03:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

I'm signed up!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/12/2012, 01:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Ghost

M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
I'm kinda sad I won't be parking next to my evil twin this year. Oh well, there probably won't be a Galant category this year anyway.
Old 06/15/2012, 09:17 AM   #11 (permalink)

curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Quote:
I'm kinda sad I won't be parking next to my evil twin this year. Oh well, there probably won't be a Galant category this year anyway.
Are you sure? Get on the Galant boards and rally the troops. It has worked in the past. There are still a lot of GVR4 enthusiasts. When you combine those with the newer Galants, there might be enough.

later,
Curt
Old 06/15/2012, 09:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Things are going good so far for the All Mitsu Cookout. To get you and your car signed up for the All Mitsu Cookout, the official sign up page is at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

We also have a Facebook event set up. If you want to get in on some of the discussions there, sign up at:

August 26th will come up fast. So start getting those car projects done now!!

later,
Curt
Old 06/15/2012, 11:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt_gendron View Post
August 26th will come up fast. So start getting those car projects done now!!
Justin, he's talking to YOU!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/15/2012, 12:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
No one is more hellbent on getting this thing done then me. That said I'll be out of town this weekend... but after that it's all out, it will get done. Speed density FINALLY hit big maps so I can get my sensors and find the place to do my aluminum welding so that when the time comes it'll happen.
Old 06/20/2012, 11:08 AM   #15 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

We've had a good number of sign ups so far. I think there is 37 people officially signed up and 71 people signed up on the Facebook event. Keep spreading the word!

I'll be up at BIR for the Proving Grounds this weekend. If you have any questions about the Cookout, just look for the All Mitsu Cookout poster:

:-)

later,
Curt
Old 06/20/2012, 12:36 PM   #16 (permalink)

Haven't signed up but guarantee that I will.
Old 06/20/2012, 02:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
I just might have to re-arrange my schedule so I can attend this
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/21/2012, 12:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Had fun meeting everyone last year Coming this year. Trying to get people on 2GStratus interested, though we're doing a midwest meet earlier in the month for an entire weekend.

[
|
|
]
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/21/2012, 07:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0588 View Post
I just might have to re-arrange my schedule so I can attend this

Yes! We need more 3g's!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/24/2012, 06:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
Blown...

Ok. Looks like we have 4 people 100% committed to the 3G class this year.

Me
GTmitsu
Silvertune
HaZal2d0Us

We need at least 7 more signed up for our own trophy class to avoid being thrown into the "Other" class. I will talk to Jamie and see if I can get her to come otherwise that's all I know with a nice 3G model to commit to the show. I also posted this in the Great Lakes region to get some of them coming, but it's not drawing much interest yet. Of course its sort of early, but Curt and I have a few more shows to attend this year so we will try to promote this where we can.

3G's Unite!!!!!!! Let's get this thing rolling !!!!!

Old 06/24/2012, 06:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

We gotta get Amy on board. If she goes to Sears she should come ot the cookout...
Old 06/24/2012, 07:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
We gotta get Amy on board. If she goes to Sears she should come ot the cookout...
Go ahead and take care of that Justin...get her on board....

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/24/2012, 11:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
<3 you!

I think he was talking about me. Black on Black vs White on White.

Curt said I couldn't enter my Genesis into the cookout, since it wasn't built by Mitsu. (It was built by a Mitsu guys cousin, I'm sure!)

I'm working on sourcing a Mitsu to enter this year. It may be a Mitsu built air conditioner or home movie projector... but I plan to be there!
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/24/2012, 11:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Curt - You may consider merging the 8G+ Galant and 3G+ Eclipse into the same category. 4 doors or 2 door, they are the same car.
Old 06/24/2012, 11:22 PM   #25 (permalink)

What?! More competi-... Oh. It's just Matt. The trophy is as good as mine anyway.
Old 06/24/2012, 11:35 PM   #26 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
<3 you!

Curt said I couldn't enter my Genesis into the cookout, since it wasn't built by Mitsu. (It was built by a Mitsu guys cousin, I'm sure!)

I'm working on sourcing a Mitsu to enter this year. It may be a Mitsu built air conditioner or home movie projector... but I plan to be there!
Mitsu makes Forklifts! Throw some D's on that bitch and decorate the tines, you'd have a trophy for sure!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/25/2012, 06:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
Blown...

Quote:
<3 you!

Come on now Pete. It wont be the same without you there.

Old 06/25/2012, 11:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy_Town View Post
Come on now Pete. It wont be the same without you there.
The homo erotic jokes will be slightly less homo erotic.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/26/2012, 01:22 AM   #29 (permalink)

Yeah we won't have a guy with way too much facial hair, black everything and super black sunglasses. It will never be so real...

Hard to believe Pete I've only met you in person once.
Old 06/26/2012, 01:29 AM   #30 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Once is enough, he's an asshole.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/26/2012, 11:59 AM   #31 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

Just updated the sign up list. We've got 43 cars signed up already. Looking good!

If you need to get pumped up for this event, just surf on over and watch the video from 2010:
Cookout2010.wmv - YouTube

Also, I have the flyer created. It is at:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-flyer.doc

I'd really like us to set a new record for Mitsus there. The record is 166 cars. So make sure to tell your friends and give out some flyers where ever you can.

later,
Curt
Old 06/26/2012, 10:15 PM   #32 (permalink)
The Ghost

The DD 3G may be at the cookout. We'll see. Wheels and a few more cosmetic enhancements will make it look respectable.

Quote:
Curt - You may consider merging the 8G+ Galant and 3G+ Eclipse into the same category. 4 doors or 2 door, they are the same car.
Noooooo! Don't put me up against Justin. I has no boost ...yet.
Old 06/26/2012, 10:37 PM   #33 (permalink)

You should bring it regardless just so we can get a class going.
Old 06/26/2012, 11:49 PM   #34 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
You should bring it regardless just so we can get a class going.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/27/2012, 01:52 AM   #35 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
I'm registered and everything, lets keep this ball rolling! Working on a convoy coming up from Milwaukee
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/27/2012, 08:54 AM   #36 (permalink)

Fantastic!
Old 06/27/2012, 03:59 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0588 View Post
I'm registered and everything, lets keep this ball rolling! Working on a convoy coming up from Milwaukee
That is great to hear! I'm hoping we can keep the 3G class intact.

later,
Curt
Old 06/27/2012, 04:38 PM   #38 (permalink)

I'm officially registered. Now last year there was some sheet you had to fill out ahead of time, where do we find that?
Old 06/27/2012, 05:58 PM   #39 (permalink)
The Ghost

Curt usually has a link to the PDF as it gets closer to the date.

Side note, Allie's Eclipse is registered now. Add 1 more to the list of 3G's
Old 06/27/2012, 06:13 PM   #40 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Curt usually has a link to the PDF as it gets closer to the date.

Side note, Allie's Eclipse is registered now. Add 1 more to the list of 3G's

I just filled out a sheet at the show, didn't know there was one to do ahead if time.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/27/2012, 06:26 PM   #41 (permalink)

I got IceGod linked, he says he wants to come and will confirm later. Hopefully he's in, that ought to be enough to get us a class! Let's keep 'em coming!!!
Old 06/27/2012, 07:48 PM   #42 (permalink)
The Ghost

Here ya go! Found it in last year's thread.

http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc
Old 06/28/2012, 09:24 AM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Here ya go! Found it in last year's thread.

http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc
Yep, that is the car sign. It makes your life easier to fill it out before the show. Its tough to remember all your mods when you are sitting there at the show with the sharpie in your hand.

Here is my example sign, if it helps: http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

Thanks,
Curt
Old 06/28/2012, 11:29 AM   #44 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
MSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okay
Just registered!! So pumped! I'll have to get some detail work done on the car before hand. Make it look as clean as possible through the partly sandblasted paint. =/
MSP3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/28/2012, 11:42 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSP3G View Post
Just registered!! So pumped! I'll have to get some detail work done on the car before hand. Make it look as clean as possible through the partly sandblasted paint. =/
More 3g's.

People are really coming out of the woodwork. You guys should come to Sears tomorrow night so we can get some faces for these names.
Old 06/29/2012, 12:13 AM   #46 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
The homo erotic jokes will be slightly less homo erotic.
Exactly, because I won't be there to explain to you the jokes when people are calling you a fag!
Old 06/29/2012, 12:15 AM   #47 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
Yeah we won't have a guy with way too much facial hair, black everything and super black sunglasses. It will never be so real...

Once is enough. I'm an asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu
Once is enough, he's an asshole.
Dammit! You know me oh so well!

Old 06/29/2012, 12:19 AM   #48 (permalink)

You drive a slow Hyundai so I'm not going to argue. Is your steering wheel peeling yet?
Old 06/29/2012, 02:09 AM   #49 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Exactly, because I won't be there to explain to you the jokes when people are calling you a fag!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/29/2012, 10:13 AM   #50 (permalink)

I made another update to the sign up list. We have 49 people officially signed up so far:
All Mitsu Cookout sign-up list

We also have a Facebook event set up. There has been a lot of people signing up there. Over 100 so far. That is really encouraging. If you want to get in on the Facebook discussion, the FB event page is at:

I'm also hoping to finalize the price of the Cookout this next week. I'm hoping to keep it at $5, but right now we only have one sponsor lined up. A big thanks to White Bear Mitsubishi! If anyone would be interested in sponsoring the All Mitsu Cookout, get in contact with me.

later,
Curt
Old 06/29/2012, 10:45 AM   #51 (permalink)

It'd be worth 10$ to me easily.
Old 06/29/2012, 10:52 AM   #52 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT
MSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okayMSP3G seems to be okay
Quote:
It'd be worth 10$ to me easily.
Agreed. Although $15 is too high. I'm out if that happens.
MSP3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/29/2012, 11:13 AM   #53 (permalink)

Where is NOS when you need them? If they sponsor Rice Killers you'd think they'd sponsor a real awesome meet like this one.
Old 06/29/2012, 12:34 PM   #54 (permalink)
The Ghost

I'll drop a flyer off with troy on Monday and see if he can get them to do anything. it may be worth trying.
Old 06/29/2012, 11:05 PM   #55 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Quote:
You drive a slow Hyundai so I'm not going to argue. Is your steering wheel peeling yet?
Is your car running yet? Oh... too soon?
Old 06/30/2012, 12:52 AM   #56 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Is your car running yet? Oh... too soon?
LOL...give the kid a break. At our meet today, everyone (including his parents) kept razzing him about it. I can see how it's gotten a bit overplayed.

That wont keep me from mentioning it now and then

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/30/2012, 01:04 AM   #57 (permalink)

Anyone who mentions my car not being done can go fuck themselves.
Old 07/02/2012, 09:44 AM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Where is NOS when you need them? If they sponsor Rice Killers you'd think they'd sponsor a real awesome meet like this one.

NOS has been at the All Mitsu Cookout the last couple of years. But they typically "sponsor" by giving away free drinks. Although last year they showed up unannounced, but that is no biggie.

Since I sent the message out on Friday, we have added MAP as a main sponsor again. So with two main sponsors, we will be able to keep the All Mitsu Cookout at $5 for you, your car, and all the food you can eat. Each additional guest will be $5.

later,
Curt
Old 07/02/2012, 09:58 AM   #59 (permalink)

Old 07/02/2012, 01:55 PM   #60 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Should be epic! I cant remember, did we have any music last year? Or is music generally not something that people want.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in