IA, MN, SD, NE, MO Meet Ideas - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/04/2013, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 04 Dodge Stratus
Strat04 : who are you?
IA, MN, SD, NE, MO Meet Ideas

I figure id post in here rahter then the "midwest" section because this gets more views. but there needs to be a meet/get together over a weekend someday where we cruise the town and get some pics/videos. The better the turnout the more fun it will be. All we need is a date, setting and people to show up.. what do you think?
Strat04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/04/2013, 01:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
More views is pointless when people don't live in the area. I'm moving this back to the midwest section.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2013, 01:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
MN has plenty of fun going on... the local group is Club3g MN on facebook. The thing is if you want to join you have to be willing to drive up to MN or I'll kick you out because it is dedicated to local action.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/04/2013, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

also all your mn meets are 6 hours from me and you never venture down to southern MN
Old 06/04/2013, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipse gts
chris03eclips : who are you?chris03eclips : who are you?chris03eclips : who are you?
trying to get them to come down to mankato but been slacking due to I am about to take a 2 week vaca but when I get back I'll try to get them down in mankato ;p
chris03eclips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2013, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strat04 View Post
also all your mn meets are 6 hours from me and you never venture down to southern MN
Dude, Illinois is 6 hours away... You're like 2 hours away in Primghar and let's face it, why would anyone go to Iowa for a meet.
Old 06/04/2013, 11:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Vehicle: 05 Stratus R/T Coupe
Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris03eclips View Post
trying to get them to come down to mankato but been slacking due to I am about to take a 2 week vaca but when I get back I'll try to get them down in mankato ;p
I would come down to mankato. It would be an awesome drive down. Any chance you could possibly unbend a wheel for me?
Liber_Jr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/04/2013, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

not sure where your getting Illinoise from but i am about 30 minutes from the MN boarder. and Kato is about two hours away. if you going to do this let eveyone know like 2 weeks before so i can get days off.
Old 06/04/2013, 11:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strat04 View Post
not sure where your getting Illinoise from but i am about 30 minutes from the MN boarder. and Kato is about two hours away. if you going to do this let eveyone know like 2 weeks before so i can get days off.
No, Mankato is about an hour away.
Old 06/04/2013, 11:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

By my math that's about three hours...
Old 06/04/2013, 11:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Double post
Old 06/04/2013, 11:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
By my math that's about three hours...
Old 06/08/2013, 03:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tuner in Progress...

Vehicle: All Stock 2001 Eclipse GT
Chase Koster : who are you?Chase Koster : who are you?Chase Koster : who are you?Chase Koster : who are you?
There are not many people on here from the midwest are there. Exploring the sight, was excited to see there was more than just me...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Chase Koster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/08/2013, 11:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Oh there are. Mostly in the more densely populated areas like Minneapolis or Chicago.
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in