All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show -- August 25th, 2013 -- Rogers, MN - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/24/2013, 02:53 PM   #61 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Another update... We are going to raffle one of our big items from Advance Auto Parts to generate a little more money. For $2, you can put your name in for this: Amazon.com: ACDelco ARZ1204D Li-Ion 12-volt 2-in-1 Combo Kit with ARD12113: Home Improvement

To enter your name into the raffle, go to the prize table next to registration. Looks to be a very nice tool! You must be present at the end of the show to claim this.

later,
Curt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/24/2013, 08:28 PM   #62 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
Shit, if I hadn't gone so inactive I woulda known about this more then a day before it happens =\
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2013, 08:17 PM   #63 (permalink)

lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
Was nice seeing you guys today, forgot to take a single pic so I will be on the lookout for some =p

Old 08/26/2013, 11:31 AM   #64 (permalink)
Show and Go FTW!!

Vehicle: 97 Dodge Avenger
venge : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to venge Send a message via MSN to venge
Great to see the club participation that the 3G club had. It's always good to talk to the V6 folks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/
/
venge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2013, 04:57 PM   #65 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by venge View Post
Great to see the club participation that the 3G club had. It's always good to talk to the V6 folks.

And...who were you again?

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2013, 05:07 PM   #66 (permalink)
Show and Go FTW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
And...who were you again?
I talked to you for a couple minutes about your intake plenum how it was different than the GTS and the standard V6 intake plenum. I had the Avenger with the Diamante Plenum and that is why I was asking questions.

/
/
/
/
/
Old 08/26/2013, 05:32 PM   #67 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
Quote:
I talked to you for a couple minutes about your intake plenum how it was different than the GTS and the standard V6 intake plenum. I had the Avenger with the Diamante Plenum and that is why I was asking questions.
You beat the Van this year Dave !!!!!!

Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2013, 05:46 PM   #68 (permalink)
Blown...

Well, it was a scorcher, but it was a good turnout at the cookout this year and a very large number for the 00-05 3G/Stratus category this year. Probably the biggest class this year as well. Big thanks to all who showed up, even with a days notice. Sean also defending the title as slow drags winner for the 3G's as well !!!!

I would also like to thank the sponsors this year, White Bear Mitsubishi and Advanced Auto Parts. Please try and support these business if you can for they help keep the cookout price low.

Till next year!!!
Attached Thumbnails
All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show -- August 25th, 2013 -- Rogers, MN-3g-line-up-cookout-2013.jpg   All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show -- August 25th, 2013 -- Rogers, MN-cimg6577.jpg  

Old 08/26/2013, 05:47 PM   #69 (permalink)
Show and Go FTW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy_Town View Post
You beat the Van this year Dave !!!!!!

I figured I wouldn't even place. Only the second time I have gone home from the cookout with a 1st trophy. The other time was 2009 and I have been coming since before the school location.

Good to hear that it wasn't your car on the rollback at UMG/Automotion. That has been a question in the back of my mind since but I always forgot to check the threads to see if it was a topic of conversation.

/
/
/
/
/
Old 08/26/2013, 10:25 PM   #70 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:

I figured I wouldn't even place. Only the second time I have gone home from the cookout with a 1st trophy. The other time was 2009 and I have been coming since before the school location.
Congrats on the 1st place finish!

I own the black Galant that took 1st place a couple of times, until I crashed it. Now my car is the one that is plastidipped.

At least we have both beat the van at least once!
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/27/2013, 06:05 PM   #71 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
I'm still yet to find my way past that van. Maybe next year?
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/27/2013, 06:21 PM   #72 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Cams/drag slicks/300whp/13sec > van.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/28/2013, 02:38 AM   #73 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
That's the ticket. I need to throw some drag slicks on and add cams to my mods list.

Thanks for the idea.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014

Last edited by GTmitsu; 08/28/2013 at 02:52 AM.
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/05/2013, 06:35 PM   #74 (permalink)
Blown...

A few photo sets from the show.

2013 All-Mitsu Cookout - a set on Flickr

2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show - a set on Flickr

2013 Mitsu Cookout! - a set on Flickr

2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 09/05/2013, 08:50 PM   #75 (permalink)
The Ghost

M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Cams/drag slicks/300whp/13sec > van.
M&H slicks are on my list of items over this upcoming Winter.
Old 09/05/2013, 09:41 PM   #76 (permalink)

Woot I'm in a pic! =p
Old 09/05/2013, 10:02 PM   #77 (permalink)
The Ghost

2 of the Galant and 1 of the Eclipse

mitsu_3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 09/17/2013, 12:45 PM   #78 (permalink)

curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Here is a panorama of the 3G class:
Attached Thumbnails
All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show -- August 25th, 2013 -- Rogers, MN-p1010291_stitch1.jpg  
Old 09/26/2013, 10:22 AM   #79 (permalink)

I know I'm a little behind on getting the pictures and results from the All Mitsu Cookout online, but I'm all done now.

Thanks to our main sponsor White Bear Mitsubishi. And thanks to Steve from Advance Auto Parts for donating a bunch of prizes. Also, thanks to all the hard working volunteers that make the Cookout happen. We had some very hot weather on August 25th, and our attendance suffered. We had 118 cars registered and about 130 Mitsus there overall.

All the pictures and results can be found here:
2013 All Mitsu Cookout | Minnesota 3/S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in