All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show -- August 25th, 2013 -- Rogers, MN - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/21/2013, 07:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Thumbs up All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show -- August 25th, 2013 -- Rogers, MN

Plans are underway for the 2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show. This is a once a year event for all Mitsu enthusiasts from around the region. Last year we had 190 Mitsus on display! Once again we will be doing the show at the Rogers Middle School, in Rogers, MN. The event runs from 11am to 4pm, on Sunday, August 25th, 2013.

The absolute worse thing to do is miss it. Then you'll just find yourself battered and bruised from kicking yourself when you see all the pictures. :-)

Complete details and links to pictures are at: 2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show | Minnesota 3/S

The Facebook event page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/events/494934403918719/

See ya there,
Curt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/21/2013, 12:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Vehicle: 05 Stratus R/T Coupe
Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!Liber_Jr Is 100% Moron!
I am planning on coming! Hopefully the weather is good for it.
Liber_Jr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/22/2013, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
Oh yeah. This is probably one of the biggest and best all Mitsu events in the USA, next to MOD. Lets get a good turn out again for 2013.

Dont forget to click the cookout link to register for the show so Curt knows that the 3G class will show up again. See ya there!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06/22/2013, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Club3g mn will be there.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/22/2013, 11:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Club3g mn will be there.
Old 06/23/2013, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
Slow drags again this year??
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/24/2013, 07:48 AM   #7 (permalink)

curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0588 View Post
Slow drags again this year??
Yes, we are planning on it.
Old 06/24/2013, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Curt, don't forget to mention how the 3G crew took home the most trophies last year. Although I doubt we will have the long distance award, we still gotta defend our slow drag crown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/24/2013, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Slow drag and biggest rice box trophies should be easy for us.
Old 06/24/2013, 01:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Curt, don't forget to mention how the 3G crew took home the most trophies last year. Although I doubt we will have the long distance award, we still gotta defend our slow drag crown.
We just can't let anyone travel further than 300 miles this year
You still want a shot at the champ Alex??

Last edited by Blue0588; 06/24/2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06/24/2013, 01:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
MRNMNR/T

Quote:
Slow drag and biggest rice box trophies should be easy for us.
Is the turbo coming off before the show?
Old 06/24/2013, 03:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Quote:
IF, big IF, I make it its a 350+ mile 6-7 hour trip for me. I had planed the DSM shootout, which is the weekend before this. I dont know if I will make it.

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/24/2013, 03:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:

You only had me by a few seconds last year, so yeah.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/24/2013, 04:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

I thought I had 2nd beat by at least 10 seconds last year

Last edited by Blue0588; 06/24/2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06/24/2013, 05:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
IF, big IF, I make it its a 350+ mile 6-7 hour trip for me. I had planed the DSM shootout, which is the weekend before this. I dont know if I will make it.
It'd still be a 3G
Old 06/24/2013, 06:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
I thought I had 2nd beat by at least 10 seconds last year

Shenanigans

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 06/25/2013, 07:58 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
The slow drags time last year was insane. Probably the longest time ever!
Old 06/25/2013, 08:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

That damn wisconi boy!
Old 06/25/2013, 12:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
Quote:
It's about 430 miles for me If I come this year. I have a friend who lives not to far from Rogers.
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/25/2013, 12:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Quote:
Shenanigans
Ohhh no shenanigans or tomfoolery here. That's later that day while we're soaking in aloe vera and the activities that night. I finished with a 3:06.31, I'm pretty sure second was about 2:45/2:50ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt_gendron View Post
The slow drags time last year was insane. Probably the longest time ever!
Quote:
That damn wisconi boy!
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
It's about 430 miles for me If I come this year. I have a friend who lives not to far from Rogers.
Do it
Old 06/25/2013, 12:57 PM   #21 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
I'm going to try to this year.
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/26/2013, 01:33 PM   #22 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT 3.8
AStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okay
Looking forward to this!!
AStrate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/27/2013, 09:28 AM   #23 (permalink)

I was messing around with one of the panorama pics from the Cookout last year. Did some editing to it. Here it is:

So don't forget to get officially signed up here: Subscribe to our Newsletters

And join us on the Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/494934403918719/

later,
Curt
Old 06/30/2013, 01:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Last years 3G's + trophies.
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/02/2013, 02:06 PM   #25 (permalink)

Big thanks to White Bear Mitsubishi for being a main sponsor again for the All Mitsu Cookout!!! I appreciate it.

If there are any other companies interested in being a sponsor, let me know!

Thanks,
Curt
Old 07/09/2013, 08:22 AM   #26 (permalink)

We have 48 cars officially signed up for the 2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show! What are you waiting for? The sign up list is at:
All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

The official sign up page is at: Subscribe to our Newsletters

You can also join the Facebook discussion at: https://www.facebook.com/events/494934403918719/

Don't you want to be in this picture for next year:
Old 07/15/2013, 07:26 AM   #27 (permalink)

Looks like we have 52 cars signed up now:

In about three weeks I'll finalize the categories for the Cookout. Based on what is out there right now, I'd have to consolidated the 3/Ses into one class and also 1G and 2G DSMs would have to be consolidated. So get signed up!

later,
Curt
Old 07/19/2013, 09:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

What was the total number registered and showed last year?
Old 07/19/2013, 10:10 PM   #29 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 eclipse gts
chris03eclips : who are you?chris03eclips : who are you?chris03eclips : who are you?
I'll be coming
chris03eclips is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/22/2013, 09:52 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
What was the total number registered and showed last year?
We had about 220 that registered and about 190 that showed.
Old 07/22/2013, 09:53 AM   #31 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

We are up to 67 sign ups so far. We are about 25 or so behind last year's pace. Time to get signed up if you aren't on this list:

The official sign up page is at: Subscribe to our Newsletters

I want to keep all the same classes we had for last year's show!

later,
Curt
Old 07/24/2013, 07:21 AM   #32 (permalink)

Looks like we've had a lot of sign ups in the last couple of days. We are up to 81. Looking good.

If you are interested in learning a little about the history of the All Mitsu Cookout, a few years ago, Gearbox Magazine did a nice article about the All Mitsu Cookout and some of the other car things I do. The article is at:
An Unofficial History of the All Mitsu CookoutGEARBOX MAGAZINE

The Cookout is only a month away now!

later,
Curt
Old 07/25/2013, 02:17 AM   #33 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Curt just copy/pastes across all Mitsu forums

Just razzing ya!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/25/2013, 09:58 AM   #34 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

I'm signed up.
Old 07/25/2013, 02:11 PM   #35 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Okay, are we meeting for breakfast this year again? Lets set something up. Anyone have preferences?

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/25/2013, 03:43 PM   #36 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Kegs n' eggs?
Old 07/25/2013, 05:54 PM   #37 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

I'm hosting a meet up at my place for anyone whose interested. Perkins will follow then a caravan to the cookout after.
Old 07/26/2013, 09:43 AM   #38 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Which Perkins?

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/26/2013, 11:59 AM   #39 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

The one right by my house unless people want to go else where. The day is about cars afterall though, if you're too cheap to drive 20 minutes down to my place...
Old 07/26/2013, 01:19 PM   #40 (permalink)

There is a Perkins in Maple Grove right off the Fish Lake Interchage (Hemlock exit). If you met at that one, no one would have to back track. Then it would be a nice seven mile cruise from there to the Cookout.

later,
Curt
Old 07/26/2013, 02:05 PM   #41 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Works for me.

Among other things I've gotten 5 confirmation emails now Curt. I confirmed on the first one but they keep coming. Not a big deal, just a heads up.
Old 07/26/2013, 06:35 PM   #42 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
The one right by my house unless people want to go else where. The day is about cars afterall though, if you're too cheap to drive 20 minutes down to my place...
On a Sunday morning, you're about 10 minutes away. :-D

That said, Maple Grove sounds like a better plan.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/26/2013, 07:36 PM   #43 (permalink)
Blown...

Hopefully the signups start rolling in now that the Cookout is about 4 weeks away now. Would like to see the numbers break 200.

Thankfully, no PT Cruisers on the list yet and I see eight 3G's on there so far. Should be enough to lock down the 3G class, huh Curt?

Old 07/26/2013, 09:30 PM   #44 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

I just counted 10. Apparently Mr. Taylor doesnt know how to use a form.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/27/2013, 09:43 PM   #45 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
I'm bringing the winter beater, with snow tires, without it being washed since 2012.
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/27/2013, 11:42 PM   #46 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Quote:
I just counted 10. Apparently Mr. Taylor doesnt know how to use a form.
What have I failed to do??
Old 07/28/2013, 10:43 AM   #47 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Under year.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 07/28/2013, 07:55 PM   #48 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

I didn't punch it in?
Old 07/28/2013, 10:26 PM   #49 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Since all the big power mits's are turboed I'm thinking there should be an all motor power trophy this year.
Old 07/30/2013, 08:10 AM   #50 (permalink)

We've had a great group of sign ups in the last week. We are at 89 sign ups now. The current list is at:

Now would be a good time to look at the list. If your Mitsu friends aren't on it, start bugging them. Send them an email, text, facebook invite, or pick up the phone. They need a virtual slap in the face. :-)

I'll probably finalized the car show categories in another week or two. And you now have less than four weeks to get those car projects done!

later,
Curt
Old 07/30/2013, 09:48 PM   #51 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Since all the big power mits's are turboed I'm thinking there should be an all motor power trophy this year.
My car is all motor, plus its got plastidip over Mitsu paint cancer, and my car leaks every fluid its supposed to hold. Beat that!
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/02/2013, 09:04 AM   #52 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

We are up to 104 cars signed up. Here is the breakdown of some of the cars:

17 3/Ses
26 DSMs
18 EVOs
10 3Gs
10 4Gs
5 StarQuests

The 3/Ses and StarQuests are really dragging behind this year!

Also, the price of the Cookout will be $6 this year. This includes you, your car, and all you can eat! Each additional person will be $6 to eat. The lack of sponsors and food prices are forcing me to raise the price.

Thanks,
Curt
Old 08/07/2013, 10:17 AM   #53 (permalink)

Just updated the sign up list. We have 111 signed up: All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

I'll be finalizing categories this week. We only have 5 Starquests signed up. Need three more or I'm gonna have to lump them in with the "other" category.

Time to start thinking about your car sign. To save time at the Cookout, you can download and fill out your car sign before the show. Just fill out everything except the car number. You'll get that at the show. Its hard to remember your mod list when you are sitting at the registration table. So do it early. Here is a link to a blank car sign:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc

Here is an example sign to look at:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

later,
Curt
Old 08/12/2013, 09:16 AM   #54 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

I've finalized the classes for the car show. Here they are:

90-94 DSM
95-99 DSM
00-05 Eclipse/Stratus coupe
06-12 Eclipse
91-93 3/S
94-99 3/S
Evo I to IX
Evo X and 09+ Ralliarts
Starion/Conquest
Other Mitsu
The "Gene Helms" Cleanest Car Overall

The Starion/Conquest and cleanest car overall will just have 1st place trophies, but all other classes will have 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

We are also up to 117 cars signed ups. Keep those sign ups coming!!

later,
Curt
Old 08/15/2013, 10:18 AM   #55 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Can't wait!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/19/2013, 11:02 AM   #56 (permalink)

Only 6 more days until the Cookout. We are up to 130 signups: All Mitsu Cookout sign ups | Minnesota 3/S

It is not too late to get signed up and come join us for an afternoon of Mitsu fun. The All Mitsu Cookout is coming up on Sunday, the 25th. We'll have some great prizes, plenty of food, and some fun stuff like the Mitsu trivia contest, and the slow drags.

Here are some reminders:

1) Sign-up online. The page is at:
Subscribe to our Newsletters

2) Fill out your car sign ahead of time. It saves a lot of time in the registration line. Download the sign at:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign.doc

And my example sign can be found here:
http://www.mn3s.org/car-sign-curt.doc

3) Bring some lawn chairs for hanging out and bring your appetite! We'll have plenty of food.

Also, if you are just coming to spectate, there is a separate spectator lot on the back side of the school. So don't turn at the stop light at the school. Go past that and take your next right and go behind the school. The lot behind the school is for spectators. The front lot is for participants. Here is a map of the school:
http://mn3s.org/cookout-map.jpg

We will also be doing the slow drags again. It’s going for about 50 feet as slow as possible, without stopping. We'll have a trophy for the winner. It is a lot of fun.

See ya soon,
Curt
Old 08/20/2013, 11:58 AM   #57 (permalink)
Blown...

Weather is looking good for Sunday so far. Dont forget your sun block people.

Old 08/22/2013, 09:08 AM   #58 (permalink)

The All Mitsu Cookout is almost here! The fun starts at 11am on Sunday! Get those cars shined up!

We have 141 cars signed up so far. Its not too late to sign up. Just go to: Subscribe to our Newsletters But do it soon. I'll probably be making the spreadsheet for the registration tent tomorrow.

Once again we have a ton of prizes to give away. A few big items from Corporate Mitsubishi. Plus a ton of prizes donated from Advance Auto Parts! Thanks!

So we have tons of food, great cars to look at, awesome prizes, the Mitsu trivia contest, and the slow drags all happening on Sunday afternoon. Why would you miss a chance to hang out with your fellow Mitsu nuts?

One last reminder. The event is at a public school. There is no smoking on school property. If you have to smoke, you'll have to walk out to the road.

See ya soon,
Curt
Old 08/23/2013, 07:05 AM   #59 (permalink)

The 3G category is huge this year!! There is 18 cars in that category! Mostly 3G Eclipses, but a few Stratus coupes and even a Sebring coupe! Very cool!
Old 08/23/2013, 09:22 PM   #60 (permalink)

Hey everyone,

The All Mitsu Cookout is almost here! Its starts at 11am on Sunday. So get those cars shined up. We have a ton of prices from Advance Auto Parts, White Bear Mitsubishi and Corporate Mitsubishi.

I'm reducing the price to $5, instead of $6. Its a lot easier for making change at the front gate. This does make my budget razor thin, so if you want to donate a little more than $5, feel free. Its much appreciated.

Looks like we have 151 cars signed up. So get ready to see a nice line up of Mitsus at the school. Should be a great time.

See ya soon,
Curt
2013 All Mitsubishi Cookout and Car Show | Minnesota 3/S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in