MAPerformance's Proving Grounds 2014 @ Brainerd International Raceway! - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05/19/2014, 04:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
MAPerformance's Proving Grounds 2014 @ Brainerd International Raceway!

Is anyone in the Midwest / Northern states area planning on attending Proving Grounds up at Brainerd International Raceway? MAPerformance runs the show and it looks like fun and a pretty legit event.

Drifting - Autox - Drag Racing - Road Course- Car Show- Nightlife : MAPerformance Proving Grounds

I might be there if there are enough people interested in going. Might be worth a weekend just to camp and head out for a day or two.

http://youtu.be/Pg0l8l7DsdM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05/19/2014, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GTX
Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
I wish I had a car to bring although with the recent crash trend I dunno how much I'd want to put a car on the track for PG after all. People go sooooo hard.
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/19/2014, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Two things:
If I was home from Michigan I may have been convinced into going (coming home on the 22nd).
If the drive wasn't 8 Hours for me, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05/19/2014, 04:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
Two things:
If I was home from Michigan I may have been convinced into going (coming home on the 22nd).
If the drive wasn't 8 Hours for me, lol.
You can stay with me

yeah, people tend to go bananas up there. At least I've heard.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 05/19/2014, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
It's the guys who DD what they bring and beat the snot out of it.

Which is why the last two years daily driven evos have been smashed when they boil their ten year old fluid right out of the reservoir.
Old 05/19/2014, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
It's the guys who DD what they bring and beat the snot out of it.

Which is why the last two years daily driven evos have been smashed when they boil their ten year old fluid right out of the reservoir.
Haha, but .... but my car is DD.

I wouldn't take more than one or two laps though. I know the limits of my car with the 90% stock brakes. 90 seconds of violent driving is all that I'd be comfortable doing.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 05/19/2014, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

You'd melt the inside tire on any sort of turn. Lol
Old 05/20/2014, 08:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Why?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 05/20/2014, 08:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Open diff.
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/20/2014, 10:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
Open diff.

Only pussies run LSD.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 05/21/2014, 10:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT 3.8
AStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okay
I wanna go.
AStrate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/21/2014, 02:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post

Only pussies run LSD.
Haha. I blew up one stock differential and that was enough for me.
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05/21/2014, 02:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

I've got three of them. Ya'll can blow up diff's cheaper than most 3gers.
Old 08/26/2014, 12:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

BUMP!

PG2014.2 is coming up in a few weeks? There have to be some people going......Justin??!?!?

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/26/2014, 01:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Swing the Hammer

Eh, my car isn't ready for real competition yet. Still have to get my feet wet a couple times with the new setup before I go pit it against others. Wednesday night sport comp drags or Sunday's at Rock Falls are on my radar though. I won't put it on the road course until next Power Cruise.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in