All Mitsu Cookout -- August 24th, 2014 -- White Bear Lake, MN - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08/24/2014, 10:16 PM   #61 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Stratus R/T
MOPAR_girl : who are you?MOPAR_girl : who are you?
I had a good time and met some new people thank you for the great event!
MOPAR_girl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08/24/2014, 10:35 PM   #62 (permalink)
The Ghost

Vehicle: Turbo 8G Galant
M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
Congrats on the long distance award. It sounded like one hell of a drive!
M-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/24/2014, 11:18 PM   #63 (permalink)

Thanks haha it was one of those bucket list things, I had to go one of these years! And I still want that car

Old 08/24/2014, 11:57 PM   #64 (permalink)
The Ghost

M-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regularM-Rod should be considered a regular
I'm keeping it until the bitter end! But, next time you're around, I'll give you and the other half a ride in it.
Old 08/25/2014, 12:28 AM   #65 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
Susan, I think this is funny. You had over 430 mile that took just over 6.5 hours. I had 356 miles and because of the route it takes just as long.

Glad you made it out, and glad you made it home safe!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2014, 12:41 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
I'm keeping it until the bitter end! But, next time you're around, I'll give you and the other half a ride in it.
Lol so just me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkoffjuic View Post
Susan, I think this is funny. You had over 430 mile that took just over 6.5 hours. I had 356 miles and because of the route it takes just as long.

Glad you made it out, and glad you made it home safe!
I'm still not home yet lol stopped for the night in Fargo.
Old 08/25/2014, 09:47 AM   #67 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
Was nice seeing unfamiliar faces, and also nice to now match faces to names.
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2014, 10:59 AM   #68 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Vehicle: 2000 Nissan Pathfinder SE
GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
I like ducks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
March 2014 Car of the Month
Sold December 2014
GTmitsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2014, 11:58 AM   #69 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Keep those 3g trivia questions coming. So glad I have a full bucket of detailing supplies now. The prizes have never disappointed!
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2014, 07:54 PM   #70 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT 5-speed
BoarderTy : who are you?BoarderTy : who are you?
Thanks lyonstl for the headlights, also got myself a new intake filter, met some pretty awesome people from around the area and matched some faces to names/cars, all in all it was a great time! Thanks again Curt.
BoarderTy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/25/2014, 07:56 PM   #71 (permalink)
Blown...

Vehicle: 2001 Eclipse GT S/C
Krazy_Town : who are you?
That was a good time. 100+ Mitsubishi powered vehicles came to the event this year. Even got too see some fresh faces and 3Gs from the GLR group. Hope to see some more next year. Thanks to all the 3Gs and friends who showed up a little early to help if needed. Since this was the first time for the cookout at White Bear Mitsubishi, we were not sure how smooth things would go, but I call it a success. I know White Bear Mitsubishi was talking about how to do things better next year, so Im sure they are on board for hosting again.

Krazy_Town is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2014, 11:40 AM   #72 (permalink)

Vehicle: 95 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Thank you to White Bear Mitsubishi for hosting the 2014 All Mitsu Cookout. And a big thanks to all my volunteers who had to do even more work this year with the new location. I have the Cookout page with trophies winners and pics. The page is at: 2014 All Mitsu Cookout | Minnesota 3/S
Old 08/26/2014, 08:58 PM   #73 (permalink)

Vehicle: 08 S80, 06 M5
lyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okaylyonstl seems to be okay
Any pics been released yet other than what is on the page?
lyonstl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2014, 09:41 PM   #74 (permalink)

Vehicle: 03 Eclipse GTS
Darkstar0123 : who are you?
I wish i didn't have to work or i'd a drove out as well but i plan on going to MOD sooo i'm keeping my fingers crossed i get off work for it
Darkstar0123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/26/2014, 09:43 PM   #75 (permalink)

curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?curt_gendron : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonstl View Post
Any pics been released yet other than what is on the page?
The Upper Midwest Mitsu Owners Facebook page has some: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Uppe....Mitsu.Owners/
Old 08/28/2014, 07:44 AM   #76 (permalink)

Here is a video from the All Mitsu Cookout: All Mitsubishi Cookout & Car Show 2014 - YouTube
Old 08/28/2014, 11:36 AM   #77 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT 3.8
AStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okayAStrate seems to be okay
Thanks for a great event Curt!
AStrate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/28/2014, 11:31 PM   #78 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Congrats to Matt for taking 1st place! Oh, and Justin too
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2014, 08:38 AM   #79 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

GTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be newGTmitsu - if you don't know me, you must be new
Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
Where. The. Fuck. Were. You?!?!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/29/2014, 08:59 AM   #80 (permalink)

Silvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club existsSilvertune is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTmitsu View Post
Pfffff. Didn't surprise me. Jerk could hardly show up when it was in his back yard. Let alone a 40 minute drive!
Silvertune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2014, 09:15 AM   #81 (permalink)
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
Thanks Pete! I was hoping to see you there. It's definitely been awhile.
Old 08/29/2014, 12:52 PM   #82 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
Wish I could have made it! Sounds like it was a great time again this year
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08/29/2014, 01:59 PM   #83 (permalink)
UMADBREH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0588 View Post
Wish I could have made it! Sounds like it was a great time again this year
Even better without you!

258whp/274wtq N/M 6G75
Sold December 2014
Old 08/30/2014, 12:03 AM   #84 (permalink)
I'm from Poland.

Vehicle: '10 Genesis Coupe
polishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by allpolishmafia seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
Pfffff. Didn't surprise me. Jerk could hardly show up when it was in his back yard. Let alone a 40 minute drive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
Thanks Pete! I was hoping to see you there. It's definitely been awhile.
I wanted to be there, but my Mom was in the hospital recovering after surgery. She is doing really good now.

Hopefully the PD Galant will show up next year.
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/10/2014, 01:45 PM   #85 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
Quote:
Even better without you!
Owie! You still have yet to put up a video from last year
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in