Auto Sport Shops in Minnesota - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12/28/2004, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Higginz : who are you?
Auto Sport Shops in Minnesota

Can anybody recommend a good shop or shops in the Twin Cities Area? I have heard of propulshun auto sports but I dont know what kind of work they do. Are they pretty decent people? I work not very far from their shop so it might be convienant to stop by one of these days for me.
Higginz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/28/2004, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Razor : who are you?Razor : who are you?
Well, I haven't been to too many, but there is one place I REALLY like. The guys are incredible. They welded up my Greddy EVOII to work on my car. And the price was nice. They're called Austin's Brake and Muffler in Champlin. They work beyond the brake and muffler. In their shop right now is a 6-second camaro. That's quarter-mile, not 0-60, haha.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/30/2004, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Higginz : who are you?
So they would do a good job on the install of a Injen Super SES cat back then?
Higginz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01/03/2005, 07:34 AM   #4 (permalink)

ctd03gts : who are you?
Yes, the guys at Propulshun are pretty good. They helped my buddy out with getting his body kit for a civic. They ordered one front in fiberglass, found out it was on backorder, and got him a urethane one instead of the fiberglass one, at no extra cost. They can get pretty much anything, and I have seen a lot of cars they've worked on. They are a quality shop.

Tom
ctd03gts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/07/2005, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

Razor : who are you?Razor : who are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higginz
So they would do a good job on the install of a Injen Super SES cat back then?
Sorry for the late response. From what I've seen, there's not much they can do, haha.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2005, 12:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Delightfully tacky

Vehicle: 01 Eclipse GT
Rozzwell : who are you?
Send a message via AIM to Rozzwell
Propulshun isn't an install shop. A lot of people make that mistake. RS Motors, which is located right next to them, is an ok shop, but I wouldn't recommend them. I've heard lots of bad things about them.

As for work in the Minneapolis area, I'd take it to one of two places. Either Elite Autosport, or Quick Precision Racing. QPR pretty much only works on Mitsus, and they're a really good group of guys. Elite works on all sorts of stuff, but they're pretty good with DSMs and such. I haven't heard much about their work on the 3Gs. QPR works a ton on 3000GTs, so they're familiar with the 6G72 in the broad strokes at least on our car.

I plan on having QPR fab up some headers for me this Spring since I haven't been satisfied with the quality of the workmanship I've seen online.

Good luck!
Rozzwell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in