Wyoming: Sign-In - Page 2 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 10/24/2005, 07:05 PM   #61 (permalink)

mitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okay
wow thats crazy. definatly would like to see the outcome of that.
mitsusaint is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12/16/2005, 08:44 AM   #62 (permalink)

carnine : who are you?
HOLY CRAP!!! theres PPL in Cheyenne!!

I haven't seen y'all around except this one white eclipse with some Konig Troubles. I'm not an eclipse driver but I drove a 2g stratus. I hope to see you guys in Jan when I get back from Iraq.
carnine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12/16/2005, 11:13 AM   #63 (permalink)

MaximusMits : who are you?
Iraq huh? Well thanks for what you are doing.
MaximusMits is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12/16/2005, 11:14 AM   #64 (permalink)

mitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okaymitsusaint seems to be okay
thats me with the konig troubles.
Old 12/16/2005, 11:19 AM   #65 (permalink)

Hey mels? I assume this is ok calling you that... You gonna be around this weekend? Fergie told me you desided to want the bumper. Maybe i could just leave everything with you? And he could come get the rims when he gets a chance. He could just paypal me or somthing.
Old 12/16/2005, 02:27 PM   #66 (permalink)

i dont have a place to store those tires.
Old 12/16/2005, 02:39 PM   #67 (permalink)

alright... then i guess he will just have to wait.
Old 12/17/2005, 07:47 AM   #68 (permalink)

I don't remember seeing your car with anything but a stock hood. I've seen your ride down central quite a few times. You leave near that cop?

2gstratus.org is planning a NW meet here in the near future. Anyone interested in meeting in Say Fort Collins in March? Maybe have a mini meet or something in Feb?
Old 12/17/2005, 11:32 AM   #69 (permalink)

a cop? no. Ive moved since you last saw it i bet. I havnt had my car running in a few months now. I have added a few things since then including the hood and spoiler. Its in fort collins right now, it runs but needs some tweeking and me to pay it off . but yea thats kool.
Old 12/17/2005, 02:41 PM   #70 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Vehicle: Tundra
Fergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be new
Max i am sorry man its just came up shes having all those contractions and i would feel safe if i was around here you know just in case it happens....

]
Fergie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01/10/2006, 01:23 AM   #71 (permalink)

I'm GETTING OUT Of IRAQ!!!

In say 9 days I'll be sleeping in my own damn bed! A couple guys over 2gstrat are planning meeting up in the fort. We're thinking going to Hooters and then go getting freakin trashed and well you know. Its hard to miss me hope to see y'all on the streets.

Last edited by carnine; 01/10/2006 at 01:25 AM.
Old 01/11/2006, 07:19 PM   #72 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Fergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be newFergie - if you don't know me, you must be new
someone buy this from me lol
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

]
Old 02/02/2006, 09:44 AM   #73 (permalink)
RuDeDoGg

Hey, Nice to see some people from wyoming. I am in Casper.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/02/2006, 11:14 AM   #74 (permalink)

kool, welcome
Old 02/02/2006, 07:17 PM   #75 (permalink)

Welcome Welcome..
Old 02/02/2006, 07:24 PM   #76 (permalink)
Custom User Title

max is a hooker and never calls

]
Old 02/03/2006, 02:10 PM   #77 (permalink)

darkchaos : who are you?
yes sir! im originally from florida but just moved here to Cheyenne, WY for school now a full time student at LCCC. Anyone who lives in Cheyenne know who are the guys that drive the yellow cobalt w/ black graphics, and the green mustang gt? i see them a lot on the streets.

laterz,
bobby
darkchaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/03/2006, 02:54 PM   #78 (permalink)

i know the guys you are talking about, pm me.
Old 02/05/2006, 11:36 PM   #79 (permalink)
Custom User Title

max you never called can i get that mas air from you and that pump ill pay for the shipping and ill take that fuel pump out of my car and send it to you so you can put it in so your car can still run pm me your addy so i can get that to you and send me your old one...after you put mine again

]
Old 02/06/2006, 09:16 AM   #80 (permalink)

haha, the the yellow cobalt got wrecked the other night, haha, you wont be seein that around for a while! hahahaha! what i tell you???
Old 02/11/2006, 01:10 PM   #81 (permalink)

cobalt wrecked, lollll, how did that happen?
Old 02/11/2006, 03:34 PM   #82 (permalink)
Custom User Title

we need to set up a fucken meet
darkchaos I am only about 2 hours away from chey
mels you never answered me about the bumper i figured you need it more then me..

]
Old 02/13/2006, 09:28 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchaos
cobalt wrecked, lollll, how did that happen?
The guy who owned the car lost his lisence and let someone else drive it... well you can imagine the rest.
Old 02/15/2006, 12:17 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnine
The guy who owned the car lost his lisence and let someone else drive it... well you can imagine the rest.
idiot, i would never let someone else drive my car.

blew by a white pearl eclipse today going to town, big wing, white rims, was fugin sexy, anyones ride?
Old 02/15/2006, 09:17 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:

u know him too?? haha!
Old 02/15/2006, 09:17 AM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchaos
idiot, i would never let someone else drive my car.

blew by a white pearl eclipse today going to town, big wing, white rims, was fugin sexy, anyones ride?
that would be me.
Old 02/15/2006, 02:07 PM   #87 (permalink)
Custom User Title

mels do you want that front bumper ill sell it to you for how much i got it for

]
Old 02/16/2006, 02:31 AM   #88 (permalink)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsusaint
that would be me.
lol
Old 02/16/2006, 08:21 AM   #89 (permalink)

ill wait til summer to put on a front bumper, i have no place to store it.
Old 02/16/2006, 05:24 PM   #90 (permalink)
Custom User Title

screw it on your front bumper thats where you can store it

]
Old 02/16/2006, 07:29 PM   #91 (permalink)

im already a snow plow
Old 02/16/2006, 09:27 PM   #92 (permalink)
Custom User Title

it sits evenly pretty much as your stock one and its primer so the onlything you have to do is scuff and paint and thats only like $150

]
Old 02/16/2006, 10:23 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsusaint
u know him too?? haha!
LOL ya I used to work right across the way from him. I helped him pick out the decal... well I said " If i was forced go with one I'd go with that one". It sucks for him to wreck sucha nice car. now its nicely wrapped around a tree. Atleast he won't be paying the interest and payment while hes without a license. LOL I forgot he worked VEHICLES at 1235!!! Thats priceless .

Last edited by carnine; 02/16/2006 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02/16/2006, 10:28 PM   #94 (permalink)
Custom User Title

hey we all need to meet up sometime when i get my POS 3g running... Is it snowy as fuck over there I am about 2 hours away from you guys (cheyenne)

]
Old 02/20/2006, 01:59 AM   #95 (permalink)

HI, i am new to this thread and just wanted to say hi so, Hi.
Old 02/20/2006, 10:00 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusMits
HI, i am new to this thread and just wanted to say hi so, Hi.

LOL Heya! I see you put down Wy for loc. Just where in this vacant state do you live? Btw welcome to the site
Old 02/21/2006, 07:13 PM   #97 (permalink)
Custom User Title

hey max i pmed you my addy

]
Old 02/22/2006, 09:43 AM   #98 (permalink)

but
no results.
Old 02/22/2006, 08:05 PM   #99 (permalink)
Custom User Title

you sent me a picture of that.. why where you grumpy last night?

]
Old 02/23/2006, 11:07 PM   #100 (permalink)

smaf96 : who are you?smaf96 : who are you?
hey everybody damn this is the first time i m posting in here
hey carnine is that u reece, well if it is, its me fray, whats up i havent seen since u got back. i know u got big plans for ur car
smaf96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/26/2006, 10:36 AM   #101 (permalink)

hey locals! just to let u know im having a Bday party on Saturday(4th), more than likely at CB Potts. yall are welcome to show up!
Old 02/28/2006, 01:07 AM   #102 (permalink)
Custom User Title

well i might have to

]
Old 02/28/2006, 06:53 PM   #103 (permalink)

who has a silver eclipse with chrome rims and yellow? callipers? in cheyenne.
Old 03/08/2006, 01:50 AM   #104 (permalink)
Custom User Title

someone buy my talon ebay baby http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

]
Old 03/08/2006, 03:23 PM   #105 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaf96
hey everybody damn this is the first time i m posting in here
hey carnine is that u reece, well if it is, its me fray, whats up i havent seen since u got back. i know u got big plans for ur car
Hey whats up bro! glad to see you posting in here. I'm working nights in equip now. This sunday what are you up to? Those big plans are holt right now, I might be going to Kuwait here in may! so maybe turbo? Anyway hit me up
Old 03/08/2006, 11:00 PM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_bomb_gt
Dude thats so fing funny that you posted my question on your ebay page...
Old 03/09/2006, 12:56 AM   #107 (permalink)
Custom User Title

dude i had to that shit was funny

]
Old 03/13/2006, 03:36 PM   #108 (permalink)

So i wrecked my car saturday! and now I'm looking to sell some shit. I didn't total the car but I'm just tried of shit coming up with the car. I got the Aem big brake kit with very limited miles on it if any of y'all want it. I would also trade my rims for stockers and some cash. Hit me up in Pm if you are interested.
Old 03/13/2006, 04:25 PM   #109 (permalink)

oh that sux man
Old 03/14/2006, 05:10 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
So i wrecked my car saturday! and now I'm looking to sell some shit. I didn't total the car but I'm just tried of shit coming up with the car. I got the Aem big brake kit with very limited miles on it if any of y'all want it. I would also trade my rims for stockers and some cash. Hit me up in Pm if you are interested.

damn what the hell sorry bro
Old 03/22/2006, 06:03 PM   #111 (permalink)

ah hah!!!
Old 03/22/2006, 08:13 PM   #112 (permalink)

what the hell!! u got a pic of me lol
btw i like the no spoiler look on your car, its different
Old 03/22/2006, 08:27 PM   #113 (permalink)
Custom User Title

Dude I wanna come down there

]
Old 03/28/2006, 08:16 PM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_bomb_gt
Dude I wanna come down there
Ya you do! You can come see my new GSX-R 600 in limited edition paint!
Old 03/30/2006, 11:47 AM   #115 (permalink)

Hey guys, wanna see my balls? ha So when we gonna have a meet? May?
Old 03/30/2006, 03:50 PM   #116 (permalink)

i have a course for the last two weeks in May
Old 03/31/2006, 12:02 AM   #117 (permalink)
Custom User Title

well think of a date and ill be down there you fucks...

]
Old 04/03/2006, 10:56 PM   #118 (permalink)

Well just got out of the hospital. May be a little longer for me to come to a meet.
Old 04/04/2006, 08:46 PM   #119 (permalink)
Custom User Title

lol caue of teh 4 wheeler dealer...

]
Old 04/06/2006, 10:08 AM   #120 (permalink)

13th of MAY thats the only weekend im free in the entire month. im on orders most the month.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > MidWest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in