Official Mitsu's Take On the Dragon '11 National Meet - Page 3 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04/11/2011, 02:39 PM   #121 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Vehicle: 04 Stratus Coupe
Jane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsoutdoor View Post
It was scary as hell/funny as hell!! one dude fell overboard,,, everyone should do it once!!
Sounds like fun, but I don't think it's for me! Is anyone planning on going horseback riding? I might partake in that!
Jane_Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04/11/2011, 03:46 PM   #122 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Vehicle: '01 GT PP / '13 X MR PP
Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Special_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane_Blaze View Post
Sounds like fun, but I don't think it's for me! Is anyone planning on going horseback riding? I might partake in that!
I am sure someone will go with ya. Tara and I went a few years back. Had a blast but the 1hr ride was long enough. My legs/butt hurt for the rest of the week.
Tuned by LogicGate, Sponsored by Tearstone
Special_K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/11/2011, 04:12 PM   #123 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Special_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club existsSpecial_K is one of the reasons this club exists
Make sure you sign onto the new forums section of Mitsubishis Take On the Dragon - MTOD !!!

Old 04/11/2011, 05:14 PM   #124 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Jane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
I am sure someone will go with ya. Tara and I went a few years back. Had a blast but the 1hr ride was long enough. My legs/butt hurt for the rest of the week.
Okay, point taken. I'll try to go the day before the drive home. Then I can have my leather seats and a massage pad to make the drive back more pleasant.
Old 04/11/2011, 08:30 PM   #125 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Okay, point taken. I'll try to go the day before the drive home. Then I can have my leather seats and a massage pad to make the drive back more pleasant.
Lucky! If my wife reads this she will want a massage pad in our car now.
Old 04/12/2011, 12:25 PM   #126 (permalink)
Low and Slow.

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima SV
Pearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Pearl01Strat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl01Strat View Post
Hey, can you add "StreetLegal?" from 2gstratus.org to the list? Also, knoxvillestratus.

Please and thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pearl01Strat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/12/2011, 02:32 PM   #127 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

^^^Added!!!
Old 04/12/2011, 02:42 PM   #128 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Vehicle: 02 GT 3.8L, '16 Jeep GC
Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Send a message via AIM to Drunkoffjuic
DAMNIT!!!! add me and linz to the list! 2nd year in a row that you forgot to add us.

And Russ, add us to the list on Mitsubishis Take On the Dragon - MTOD

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Drunkoffjuic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/12/2011, 02:57 PM   #129 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post
DAMNIT!!!! add me and linz to the list! 2nd year in a row that you forgot to add us.

Ill add you to both lists, how about that!!!
Old 04/12/2011, 03:00 PM   #130 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Drunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club existsDrunkoffjuic is one of the reasons this club exists
Quote:
Ill add you to both lists, how about that!!!
Thanks!!

All images appearing on club3g.com posted by user "Drunkoffjuic" aka Eric Nemcek, are the exclusive property of Eric Nemcek and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Eric Nemcek .

Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted 2006 - 2016 Eric Nemcek .
Old 04/12/2011, 04:15 PM   #131 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Yeah, just get the whole shabang updated! You've been slacking lately!
Old 04/12/2011, 04:34 PM   #132 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Yeah, just get the whole shabang updated! You've been slacking lately!
My life has been pwned by the Japanese Nuke stuff going on. Ill add you also!!!
Old 04/12/2011, 04:34 PM   #133 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Terri, your already on there!!!
Old 04/12/2011, 04:35 PM   #134 (permalink)
1st Lady of the GLR

Vehicle: 2003, GS, 5spd
blkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends here
Quote:
Lucky! If my wife reads this she will want a massage pad in our car now.
Well I deserve something. I will be 7 months prego (I might need a forklift to get me in and out of your car by then) and I wont even be able to recline the seat back on that 8 hrs drive b/c of your harness bar Be a good hubby and think about what we could do to make things a lil easier for me on that drive down.

Others imitate my slogan b/c they want to be like me....to bad I am the one and only!!! others are just noobs who dont know any better :) you know who you are!!!
blkshdw03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/12/2011, 04:38 PM   #135 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkshdw03 View Post
Well I deserve something. I will be 7 months prego (I might need a forklift to get me in and out of your car by then) and I wont even be able to recline the seat back on that 8 hrs drive b/c of your harness bar Be a good hubby and think about what we could do to make things a lil easier for me on that drive down.
Fawk you have been stalking me on club3g again.
Old 04/12/2011, 04:51 PM   #136 (permalink)
1st Lady of the GLR

blkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends hereblkshdw03 has a few friends here
Quote:
Fawk you have been stalking me on club3g again.
its not stalking since we are married...now its just keeping tabs on you

reminder its been over 24 hrs since we have seen each other. Stupid outage.

Miss you

Others imitate my slogan b/c they want to be like me....to bad I am the one and only!!! others are just noobs who dont know any better :) you know who you are!!!
Old 04/12/2011, 05:16 PM   #137 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Quote:
My life has been pwned by the Japanese Nuke stuff going on. Ill add you also!!!
Arigato!

Quote:
Darn men and their harness bars The massage pad is actually one of those back massagers w/ heat w/ a hook-up for the car. It would serve its purpose well.
Old 04/12/2011, 05:19 PM   #138 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Quote:
Terri, your already on there!!!
I thought you knew that! But while you're at it, you could put club3g/2gstratus.org.
Old 04/12/2011, 07:33 PM   #139 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkoffjuic View Post

Ohhhhhh Man, that is bad juju. Maybe that is why what happened last year, happened.?
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/17/2011, 04:59 AM   #140 (permalink)
latin flavored

Vehicle: 03 GT
clssiercke : who are you?clssiercke : who are you?clssiercke : who are you?clssiercke : who are you?
Please add me to the list, I'm definitely going
clssiercke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2011, 03:53 AM   #141 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

^^^Got ya on there!!!
Old 04/18/2011, 12:29 PM   #142 (permalink)
Aging Noob

Vehicle: RX-8, 95 RAM v10
Chaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regularChaos22 should be considered a regular
Add me and Alicia to the list please. Thanks
Chaos22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2011, 03:49 PM   #143 (permalink)

Vehicle: 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Stephany88 seems to be okayStephany88 seems to be okayStephany88 seems to be okayStephany88 seems to be okayStephany88 seems to be okayStephany88 seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to Stephany88
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
Ohhhhhh Man, that is bad juju. Maybe that is why what happened last year, happened.?
We'll be driving down with the new engine this year- so NOTHING will go wrong! We will also have Cloe in the car with us- so if something does happen, we can just ride her back home.
Stephany88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/18/2011, 03:52 PM   #144 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

Correction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephany88 View Post
We'll be driving down with the newly installed used engine this year- so NOTHING should go wrong! We will also have Cloe in the car with us- so if something does happen, we can just ride her back home.

Old 04/18/2011, 05:42 PM   #145 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Nice Lindsey..
Old 04/19/2011, 12:15 AM   #146 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Spyder GT
Kaos' Spyder : who are you?
bel;ieve me and my fiance will be there...
Old 04/19/2011, 05:12 AM   #147 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 eclipse gt
brad02420 : who are you?brad02420 : who are you?
I've lived in the charlotte,nc area my whole life and I have never been to the tail of the dragon. Been wanting to take the eclipse for a few years now.
Put me and my girl down. It's time to quit talking about it and go. I will probably only stay a night or 2 because I have reservations for the beach 3-4 weeks later.
Old 04/19/2011, 04:35 PM   #148 (permalink)
Patty Cakes

Vehicle: Evo IX MR
Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.Patrick is God.
Quote:
Arigato!
Actually, it's "arigatou".

Been reading up and looking at pics of last year's MTOD. Looks like a whole lot of fun. I wish I could go this year. Oh well. Perhaps next year?

Y'all have fun and be safe!
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/19/2011, 06:43 PM   #149 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Perhaps next year?
Old 04/20/2011, 09:47 PM   #150 (permalink)
HOKIE HO

Vehicle: Raptor
JeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by all
Is it too late to sign up? I'm leaning towards going this year.
JeremyV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2011, 10:30 PM   #151 (permalink)
Mitsu In Disguise

Vehicle: 2008 Lancer GTS & 2004 RT
DGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends hereDGJ04RT has a few friends here
Send a message via AIM to DGJ04RT
It's never too late!

DGJ04RT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/20/2011, 11:21 PM   #152 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyV View Post
Nevar!!! Ill add you to the list. Keep in touch with Jeremy (Iceman) or I.
Old 04/20/2011, 11:26 PM   #153 (permalink)
Aple juic is my beer

So stoked about this trip.

Old 04/21/2011, 11:45 AM   #154 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/21/2011, 07:17 PM   #155 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyV View Post
No fucking way! You have a nice little message to check out bud.
Old 04/22/2011, 03:25 AM   #156 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 1990 BNR32
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Kev, you might want to also update the list to remove the people that have dropped out.

kabob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/22/2011, 03:54 AM   #157 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
Kev, you might want to also update the list to remove the people that have dropped out.
Ya, I need to get on that. Thanks for the heads up
Old 04/22/2011, 05:11 AM   #158 (permalink)
1st Lady of the GLR

well guys theres some bad news from the Baird family. I had an appointment yesterday and found out that I will not be making the trip. My dr. doesnt want me traveling after 24 weeks and by MTOD time I will be 29 weeks. The dr doesnt want me to be far away incase I go into premature labor. Kevin will be going but I will not. I am very sad about not going but I know that this is only 1 of many scarifices that I will have to make being a parent. Have fun and I'll see some of you guys on Skype... :hug:

Old 04/22/2011, 08:19 AM   #159 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
well guys theres some bad news from the Baird family. I had an appointment yesterday and found out that I will not be making the trip. My dr. doesnt want me traveling after 24 weeks and by MTOD time I will be 29 weeks. The dr doesnt want me to be far away incase I go into premature labor. Kevin will be going but I will not. I am very sad about not going but I know that this is only 1 of many scarifices that I will have to make being a parent. Have fun and I'll see some of you guys on Skype... :hug:
Wow, sorry you can't make it Tara but you have the right mindset. Hopefully we're all blessed to meet up in 2012.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/22/2011, 07:01 PM   #160 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Old 04/24/2011, 12:39 PM   #161 (permalink)
---MCR---

Vehicle: 03 GS Spyder 5SPD
GS03Spyder : who are you?GS03Spyder : who are you?
pretty sure me and my fiance are going, put me down +1
Old 04/24/2011, 03:05 PM   #162 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS03Spyder View Post
pretty sure me and my fiance are going, put me down +1
Don't forget to sent Jeremy a pm so you have a place to stay.
Centurin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/24/2011, 03:19 PM   #163 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Ill be updating the list of people tonight!
Old 04/25/2011, 03:45 AM   #164 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

List should be updated!
Old 04/25/2011, 08:27 PM   #165 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

I have room in our cabin if any one needs a place to bunk.
Old 04/25/2011, 08:51 PM   #166 (permalink)
HOKIE HO

JeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by allJeremyV seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Who's Coming:
39) JeremyV - Jeremy - Club3g
+1

Quote:
42) kabob - Club3g / BarbieCarForums

Old 04/26/2011, 04:59 PM   #167 (permalink)
More guns than sense

kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
He's just jealous that he never got to ride in teh awesome that was my Miata back in the day.

Old 04/26/2011, 06:21 PM   #168 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
He's just jealous that he never got to ride in teh awesome that was my Miata back in the day.
Guy in my section has a '09 Miata, I have rode in them. They are special, short bus special.

In all actuality, Im just pissed that I am to tall to fit comfortably in one. I would have bought one by now for autocross if I fit.
Old 04/26/2011, 08:43 PM   #169 (permalink)
---MCR---

Vehicle: 03 GS Spyder 5SPD
GS03Spyder : who are you?GS03Spyder : who are you?
Quote:
my fiance is extremely excited to go horseback riding, and i think she is gonna make me try it
Old 04/26/2011, 09:02 PM   #170 (permalink)
passport applied for

Vehicle: 03 spyder gts
tomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by many
I'm going no matter what kinda shit comes up- I'll rent a damn 3g if i have to!!!
Old 04/26/2011, 09:28 PM   #171 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Quote:
my fiance is extremely excited to go horseback riding, and i think she is gonna make me try it
Its a lot of fun. Tara and I did that two years ago. When they ask you if you want to go for 60, 90 or 120 minutes, if you have never been before, choose the 60 minute ride. Your body will thank you. My ass/legs/hips were sore after just an hour. Great ride and great scenery tho on the trek.
Old 04/26/2011, 09:38 PM   #172 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Hell no on the horsies for me I went horseback riding up in the mountains in New Mexico a few years ago and it was ass-killingly uncomfortable and scared me shitless, what with the steep grades and loose rocks. And I stepped in so much horse shit at the ranch, I just threw away my boots

Old 04/27/2011, 12:51 PM   #173 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

The only horse I am going to ride is either the loud 2 wheeled one, or my GF with a horse mask on.

...Other than that, they are only good for glue.
Old 04/27/2011, 09:08 PM   #174 (permalink)
HOKIE HO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
The only horse I am going to ride is my GF with a horse mask on.

Old 04/28/2011, 08:16 PM   #175 (permalink)
passport applied for

Vehicle: 03 spyder gts
tomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by manytomsoutdoor is well-liked by many
WTF!!! Has anyone heard about the tail, Tornados ripped through all over that area and down south.. I hope everyone down there is ok, we are flooded out bad the Harras casino is even under water and TVA is talking about shutting down!! Is it 2012 yet?
Old 04/29/2011, 12:17 AM   #176 (permalink)
Low and Slow.

Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Maxima SV
Pearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by allPearl01Strat seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to Pearl01Strat
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsoutdoor View Post
WTF!!! Has anyone heard about the tail, Tornados ripped through all over that area and down south.. I hope everyone down there is ok, we are flooded out bad the Harras casino is even under water and TVA is talking about shutting down!! Is it 2012 yet?
Yeah we got slammed pretty good. Luckily I was able to keep my car out of the carnage; hundreds of cars had bad hail damage. The automotive window companies are slammed.
Driving home from work after the storm(s) went through was like a battlefield. The roads were completely green from tree bits and tons of gravel washed onto the road. Luckily no fallen trees in my area, but others werent so luckily.

Pearl01Strat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04/29/2011, 12:32 AM   #177 (permalink)
N my Flippy Floppies

Everything looks good right now in Deal's Gap.
Old 04/29/2011, 11:27 PM   #178 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Quote:
Bring a heating pad. The ride can get kinda bumpy.
Old 04/29/2011, 11:29 PM   #179 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Quote:
Its a lot of fun. Tara and I did that two years ago. When they ask you if you want to go for 60, 90 or 120 minutes, if you have never been before, choose the 60 minute ride. Your body will thank you. My ass/legs/hips were sore after just an hour. Great ride and great scenery tho on the trek.
How much did the hour long ride cost?
Old 04/29/2011, 11:35 PM   #180 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl01Strat View Post
Yeah we got slammed pretty good. Luckily I was able to keep my car out of the carnage; hundreds of cars had bad hail damage. The automotive window companies are slammed.
Driving home from work after the storm(s) went through was like a battlefield. The roads were completely green from tree bits and tons of gravel washed onto the road. Luckily no fallen trees in my area, but others werent so luckily.
Glad to hear everything's ok your way. I don't ever remember any bad storms like that when I lived in Kentucky. But then again, I was in the northern half of the state.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in