Official MTOD 2011 Cabin/Hotel Thread - Page 3 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06/27/2011, 07:25 PM   #121 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Vehicle: '03 6G75T, '98GSX, EVO IX
finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Yahoo to finesse49ers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane_Blaze View Post
I'd prefer a bed/my own room, but I am bringing an air mattress just in case. From the pics, it looks like lots of the rooms have bunk beds though.
I have a room which means you have a room if it comes down to that, but you already know that.

This is what I'm about:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whens the car going to be finished with the turbo and everything on it

Quote:
Kevin: It'll be done when I'm done with it... ;)
finesse49ers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06/27/2011, 08:20 PM   #122 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
^ what a gentleman

[
|
|
]
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/27/2011, 09:12 PM   #123 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

finesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by allfinesse49ers seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZal2d0uS View Post
^ what a gentleman
Truly, more than you know.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 06/27/2011, 09:59 PM   #124 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurin View Post
I'm happy as long as I'm not sleeping on the floor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gEclipse86 View Post
Floor, couch, or bathtub are all good with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZal2d0uS View Post
As long as I get a suite bedroom I'm good
Would prefer a bed as I just had surgery on my tailbone this past week and I'm sure the 12hr drive will make me feel really good.
But it is what it is whatev works really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane_Blaze View Post
I'd prefer a bed/my own room, but I am bringing an air mattress just in case. From the pics, it looks like lots of the rooms have bunk beds though.
Ok, I know how you all are thinking and I understand. I am going to tell "my" group the best I can, which is blunt...it always has been, so take no offense!

We are looking at a cabin that sleeps 20, we have 15 booked... 4 Bedrooms, with 4 Baths...With 3-king beds (6), 2-bunk beds (sleeps 8), and 3-queen sleepers (6) the cabin sleeps up to 20. We have a total of 3 couples (from what I counted), myself and my GF included, couples rooms will be based on who posted up and sent me $$$ first....First Come First Serve basis. Everyone will have a bed, the couples rooms will be filled up accordingly to who is up on the list first then down, and then the other beds will be filled. You might be in a bed with your buddy, girl, or someone else.

This however is how to be dealt with by you, the money you sent me was to insure that you have a place to stay, head covered, out of the elements, away from the bears, it is however not my place to help place you if you don't like who you are sleeping by or with. I tried to stress the use of the buddy system, but if you are still unsure you can either switch a bed one night with your partner, or bring other means like a blow up mattress or a sleeping bag. Again, we have enough beds, and I hope we are all adult enough to find a place to sleep since we will only be sleeping there..... for 4 days.

The bathrooms however, we might have to share them, as there are only 4...YES, even my GF and I will have to share our bathroom, even though we have pick of any room since I was the one who fronted the cabin on my card... Any issues, next time maybe you should pull out your plastic first.
ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/28/2011, 06:12 AM   #125 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO View Post
The bathrooms however, we might have to share them, as there are only 4...YES, even my GF and I will have to share our bathroom, even though we have pick of any room since I was the one who fronted the cabin on my card... Any issues, next time maybe you should pull out your plastic first.
No private bathrooms? pfft. What kind of place are you running here? /sarcasm

That being said, I'm more than happy with a bunk bed.
Centurin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/28/2011, 08:55 PM   #126 (permalink)
Miss TJane 2 you...

Vehicle: 04 Stratus Coupe
Jane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends hereJane_Blaze has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse49ers View Post
I have a room which means you have a room if it comes down to that, but you already know that.
Roger that.
Jane_Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/28/2011, 10:40 PM   #127 (permalink)
Banana suit what?!

Vehicle: 98 Trans AM WS6
StreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regularStreetLegal should be considered a regular
Seriously doesn't matter to me where I sleep as long as I have a pillow. Jeremy I'll just shoot you a text lol. Easier

StreetLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/28/2011, 11:21 PM   #128 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Spyder GT
Kaos' Spyder : who are you?
isnt there 4 couples??? anyways dont matter to me really... sure id like a room so me and danielle can have alone time but i can manage...
Old 06/28/2011, 11:49 PM   #129 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos' Spyder View Post
isnt there 4 couples??? anyways dont matter to me really... sure id like a room so me and danielle can have alone time but i can manage...
I think there is... but if I were you I wouldn't be saying much..
Old 06/29/2011, 05:55 AM   #130 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Vehicle: 1990 BNR32
kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Send a message via AIM to kabob Send a message via MSN to kabob
Dang, with my plane leaving Monday morning I'm either going to have to party all night Sunday or whore myself out for a place to stay that night

kabob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/30/2011, 10:24 PM   #131 (permalink)

Vehicle: 01 Spyder GT
Kaos' Spyder : who are you?
i still gotta buy a damn windsheild and fix my second axle... i need anger management
Old 07/06/2011, 06:15 AM   #132 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Stratus R/T
Centurin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okayCenturin seems to be okay
Do we have the exact address of our cabin?
Centurin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/06/2011, 11:05 PM   #133 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurin View Post
Do we have the exact address of our cabin?
Not really, the address that is give to me when I paid for the down payment, and what is on the site is to the home office; from there we will be given the real address to the cabin. For those of us who are in my group, we will all be meeting at the home office before we head off to the cabin.

You will receive a PM with the instructions.
Old 07/07/2011, 07:35 AM   #134 (permalink)
R.I.P. silverside

Quote:
Not really, the address that is give to me when I paid for the down payment, and what is on the site is to the home office; from there we will be given the real address to the cabin. For those of us who are in my group, we will all be meeting at the home office before we head off to the cabin.

You will receive a PM with the instructions.
Same as last year then. I got there first at the home office and with Chad's authorization they gave me the keys and address and I went to the cabin basically to scout it out. I dropped my gear off and chilled and when everybody else was getting close I went back to meet them at the home office so they could follow me back to the cabin. It worked out perfectly.

This is what I'm about:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07/12/2011, 12:39 AM   #135 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

List has been updated.
Old 07/14/2011, 11:33 PM   #136 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

List has been updated.
Old 07/18/2011, 09:33 PM   #137 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Another update... 2 more days!
Old 07/19/2011, 01:51 AM   #138 (permalink)
More guns than sense

kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.kabob is God.
Jer, are there any workout facilities where we're staying? I don't want to go completely to flab over the course of the trip and morning workouts are more useful to getting me going than coffee.

Old 07/19/2011, 07:13 AM   #139 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
Jer, are there any workout facilities where we're staying? I don't want to go completely to flab over the course of the trip and morning workouts are more useful to getting me going than coffee.
You know, I have no idea. If there would be, I'm sure it would be by the pool area. I think last years cabin might have had some kind of facility.
Old 07/19/2011, 04:05 PM   #140 (permalink)
Detailing Pro

Vehicle: Stratus R/T
HaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by allHaZal2d0uS seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via Skype™ to HaZal2d0uS
Think you might have to settle for tennis kabob :P

Just wondering, reading it said 3 parking spots. We just making more for us?

[
|
|
]
HaZal2d0uS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/19/2011, 04:18 PM   #141 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabob View Post
Dude, run 20ft up and down those steep ass hills. You'll be winded in 3 min.

Solved

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07/19/2011, 07:07 PM   #142 (permalink)
More guns than sense

Yeah, no doubt

Old 10/16/2011, 10:00 PM   #143 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Gatlinburg Cabins - Mountain Serenity -

Here again is the link to our cabin.. At the bottom is a section to where we can talk about and give a review of the cabin we stayed in. Any one who was in "my" cabin please feel free to give your opinion of our cabin.

I know I am going to touch on the
-No Flat Screen TVs
-Holes in the walls
-Limited to No Parking for the amount of people the cabin says it handles.
Old 10/16/2011, 10:31 PM   #144 (permalink)
More guns than sense

- Broken door in our bathroom like it'd been kicked in.
- Busted fold-out mattress in the living room couch.

Old 10/16/2011, 10:50 PM   #145 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

I tried to comment, and have a hell of a write up, but can't post it because you have to have a FB account.
Old 10/17/2011, 12:15 AM   #146 (permalink)
CreepnIn The Shadows

Snake Champion! Simon Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Aqua Slug Champion!
Vehicle: 15 STI
3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all3gEclipse86 seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to 3gEclipse86
Maybe it's time to get one.
does anyone know anyway I can put a turbo on my 01 spyder gt. i don't want it for power i want it for the car shows. so anything would help. maybe i would like to get on it from time to time..
3gEclipse86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/17/2011, 10:17 AM   #147 (permalink)
Gypsy Lady

Vehicle: 15 BRZ | 07 tC | 89 Supra
froubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by manyfroubaby is well-liked by many
Send a message via AIM to froubaby Send a message via MSN to froubaby Send a message via Yahoo to froubaby
Quote:
I tried to comment, and have a hell of a write up, but can't post it because you have to have a FB account.
Did you write your comment in quotes?

|
froubaby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10/17/2011, 07:53 PM   #148 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

No.. I did not, figured it wouldn't mean as much if it was on another account.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in