Factory MOD 2013 - Page 3 - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09/20/2013, 07:19 PM   #121 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
I'm still coming but my friend won't be. Her cousin died and her grandmother is in the hospital.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09/20/2013, 07:44 PM   #122 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Vehicle: '09 Lancer GTS
Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.
Send a message via AIM to Loco
Dang. That's a lot of deaths this weekend
Old 09/20/2013, 07:45 PM   #123 (permalink)
Ur a worthless noob

Vehicle: '09 Lancer GTS
Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.Loco is God.
Send a message via AIM to Loco
I'm here but not at the Hawthorne

Old 09/20/2013, 08:16 PM   #124 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2006 Eclipse GT
OrangeDemon : who are you?OrangeDemon : who are you?
Let's all meet somewhere!!! Were at the comfort suites

Sent from my DROID RAZR
OrangeDemon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/20/2013, 08:18 PM   #125 (permalink)
am cat

Vehicle: 2007 Camaro
Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.Bitter is clearly one sexy bitch.
My Celica meet buddy Lindsey is coming in his Evo.

Bitter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/21/2013, 07:06 AM   #126 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
See you guys in about 2 hours

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
tHEpRINCE-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/21/2013, 08:37 AM   #127 (permalink)

tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.tHEpRINCE-GT is clearly one sexy bitch.
Here, pretty sure I started the 3G section

Old 09/22/2013, 10:36 AM   #128 (permalink)

Thanks to Jeremy and the GLR members for welcoming me into the c3g family. I had one hell of a time at MOD

Old 09/22/2013, 02:26 PM   #129 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse GT
Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?Billy : who are you?
I also would like to thank everyone for welcoming me. I had fun at MOD. I'm sad I couldn't stay longer for hooters
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/23/2013, 12:56 AM   #130 (permalink)
db

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT, 2004 GTO
db00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to db00eclipse
I had a great time like always and Megan had just as much fun as me. We can't wait until next time.
db00eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/23/2013, 10:02 AM   #131 (permalink)

Great time guys 4g/3g collaboration ftw!

Sent from my DROID RAZR
Old 09/23/2013, 11:40 AM   #132 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2012 Eclipse GT
charioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeDemon View Post
Great time guys 4g/3g collaboration ftw!

Sent from my DROID RAZR
AGREED! Great time!

2012 Sunset Pearlessent Eclipse GT
RALLI ///// ///// ART
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/23/2013, 04:47 PM   #133 (permalink)
3G all gone...

Vehicle: 00 GT
Chippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends hereChippy has a few friends here
Quote:
Originally Posted by db00eclipse View Post
I had a great time like always and Megan had just as much fun as me. We can't wait until next time.
Dave, glad to see you there! And glad Megan had fun too - we can be pretty crazy sometimes, and newbies can have a difficult time fitting in, we all know. So make sure you guys come to more stuff!
Chippy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/23/2013, 07:14 PM   #134 (permalink)

My Media Set

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7729470&type=1
Old 09/25/2013, 11:14 AM   #135 (permalink)

charioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okaycharioteer seems to be okay
Here is the link to my pics:

https://www.facebook.com/ed.clancyii...6784210&type=3

RALLI ///// ///// ART
Old 09/25/2013, 11:20 AM   #136 (permalink)

Here are Mitsubishi's pics:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2668302&type=3

RALLI ///// ///// ART
Old 09/25/2013, 05:14 PM   #137 (permalink)
db

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT, 2004 GTO
db00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okaydb00eclipse seems to be okay
Send a message via AIM to db00eclipse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
Dave, glad to see you there! And glad Megan had fun too - we can be pretty crazy sometimes, and newbies can have a difficult time fitting in, we all know. So make sure you guys come to more stuff!
I will bring her out more. We had a great time.
db00eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/27/2013, 11:18 PM   #138 (permalink)
Smart Ass

Vehicle: 2013 Lancer ES 5sp
fliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regularfliegendaffe should be considered a regular
miss you guys, wish i could still be going to this

fliegendaffe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09/28/2013, 09:05 AM   #139 (permalink)

Vehicle: 02 Eclipse GS
Menace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by allMenace seems to be well-liked by all
Looks like you guys had a good time. Nice pictures!!
Menace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/14/2013, 06:29 PM   #140 (permalink)
Your Reality Check

Vehicle: Y2K GT-P
ICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by allICEMAN99TURBO seems to be well-liked by all
Send a message via AIM to ICEMAN99TURBO Send a message via Yahoo to ICEMAN99TURBO
Ohhhhh the picture Whores!!!

MOD!

Brotherly Love!

The 4G Crew!

Ready for Wings!

...and the ladies showing love!

ICEMAN99TURBO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/14/2013, 09:14 PM   #141 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
I'm still pissed that I wasn't able to make it this year
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11/14/2013, 09:20 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0588 View Post
I'm still pissed that I wasn't able to make it this year
You missed a good time,

Old 11/14/2013, 09:31 PM   #143 (permalink)
The Irishman Sheamus

Vehicle: 01' Eclipse Spyder GT
Blue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okayBlue0588 seems to be okay
I'll be making up for it in Chicago for sure!
Blue0588 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > National Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in