2012 NOS Forum Fest - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > NorthWest

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02/04/2012, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Vehicle: Red EK
S Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by many
Arrow 2012 NOS Forum Fest

It's back! I'm definitely gonna make it this year.

June 23, 2012 at Pacific Raceways

http://www.forum-fest.com/

Last edited by S Train; 02/17/2012 at 05:25 PM.
S Train is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/05/2012, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
You're welcome

Vehicle: 03 Summit White GTS
KidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends here
Where does this take place? I live in Boise, ID but my sister and most of my family lives in Olympia. So I might actually make it out there with you guys and visit family while I'm there.
KidKobe210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/05/2012, 07:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2004 WRX
Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKobe210 View Post
Where does this take place? I live in Boise, ID but my sister and most of my family lives in Olympia. So I might actually make it out there with you guys and visit family while I'm there.
Pacific Raceways (Kent, WA)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Got Rice Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02/05/2012, 07:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
You're welcome

KidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends hereKidKobe210 has a few friends here
Thanks, that's definitely doable. I'll have my new wheels, drop, and interior done by then It's a big meet/show right? My car is in no condition to race anything
Old 02/05/2012, 07:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Got Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by allGot Rice Boy seems to be well-liked by all
Quote:
Thanks, that's definitely doable. I'll have my new wheels, drop, and interior done by then It's a big meet/show right? My car is in no condition to race anything
Its a car show, drift, and drag racing all in one. In order to show, you have to pay an entrance fee and sign up when they update the website.

http://forum-fest.com/

Old 02/05/2012, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
You're welcome

Looks massive. So many nice cars But I'm down to go Glad I was bored at work and came across this thread
Old 02/08/2012, 04:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Grammar Nazi

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GT-PP
LimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okayLimeGreen3G seems to be okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by S Train View Post
We need to get people to actually go to this and rep C3G a little (besides Got Rice Boy).
I'll be there
LimeGreen3G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02/17/2012, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

S Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by manyS Train is well-liked by many
Site is up!
http://www.forum-fest.com/
Old 02/17/2012, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)

Facebook page is up as well.

NOS Energy Drink's Forum Fest 2012 | Facebook

Old 02/22/2012, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

https://autoshowregistration.com/eve...orum-fest-2012

Link to register.
Old 02/22/2012, 10:27 PM   #11 (permalink)

Hey, did you pay for registration yet? I just did (I am repping NW-Built though). Just wondering if you got a confirmation email yet.

Old 02/22/2012, 10:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rice Boy View Post
Hey, did you pay for registration yet? I just did (I am repping NW-Built though). Just wondering if you got a confirmation email yet.
I'm signing up right now. Also repping NW-Built.
Old 02/22/2012, 10:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
I'm signing up right now. Also repping NW-Built.
Blah, my registration got messed up lol. Hopefully they get it all fixed.

Old 02/22/2012, 10:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Blah, my registration got messed up lol. Hopefully they get it all fixed.
Mine's being weird and not loading right. I'm gonna do it later. Lol it'll all get figured out.
Old 02/22/2012, 10:49 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Mine's being weird and not loading right. I'm gonna do it later. Lol it'll all get figured out.
Hahaha, yeah I talked to the guy and got it all fixed.

Old 02/22/2012, 10:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Hahaha, yeah I talked to the guy and got it all fixed.
Are you going to Nissan Fest?
Old 02/22/2012, 10:57 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Are you going to Nissan Fest?
Mehhh, I used to go to Northwest Nissan's Golden Garden's (they switched the name/event to Nissan Fest). I probably won't end up going, just because the weather is still kinda crappy in march (yeah I am a wuss like that lol) and I don't want to pay another $20+ for another show that my car won't be up to par with.

Old 02/22/2012, 11:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Mehhh, I used to go to Northwest Nissan's Golden Garden's (they switched the name/event to Nissan Fest). I probably won't end up going, just because the weather is still kinda crappy in march (yeah I am a wuss like that lol) and I don't want to pay another $20+ for another show that my car won't be up to par with.
Definitely understandable. I'm still on the fence, because it's a little bit of a drive up there. I remember the pics you put up last year. It looked good but definitely Washington weather.
Old 02/23/2012, 01:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
You're welcome

Is that $25 to show, or is that the fee for everyone who goes? Car or not.
Old 02/23/2012, 01:11 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Is that $25 to show, or is that the fee for everyone who goes? Car or not.
$25 to show/represent a forum.

Old 02/23/2012, 01:19 AM   #21 (permalink)
You're welcome

Got it What should I rep? Club3G, I might be the only one. Ha. I don't know what NW-Build is so..
Old 02/23/2012, 01:23 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Got it What should I rep? Club3G, I might be the only one. Ha. I don't know what NW-Build is so..
nw-built Automotive lifestyle with a Pacific Northwest twist

Their forums are f*cked right now cause some Russian hackers screwed it all up lol, but yeah. If you rep them, you are going to have to get a decal from them (which they might be handing out maybe, not sure).

Old 02/23/2012, 01:27 AM   #23 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Rep NW-Built. With C3G you could definitely end up being the only one, or close to it. Lol forum is totally fucked like Alex said, but it'll be fixed way before it's time for the show. We're trying to beat MazdasNW and need like +50 cars.
Old 02/23/2012, 01:28 AM   #24 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
nw-built Automotive lifestyle with a Pacific Northwest twist

Their forums are f*cked right now cause some Russian hackers screwed it all up lol, but yeah. If you rep them, you are going to have to get a decal from them (which they might be handing out maybe, not sure).
Do you have a sticker? I kind of want to rep them because you guys are Rather not be a one man wolfpack.
Old 02/23/2012, 01:40 AM   #25 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Do you have a sticker? I kind of want to rep them because you guys are Rather not be a one man wolfpack.
Peer pressure . I think someone said they're gonna hand them out when we meet in the morning, but I can't remember for sure. There's still a ton of time to figure it all out though. The site will be back up soon and you can sign up there and we'll have a better idea about how everything's gonna work.

Here's the FB to RSVP though: NW-Built ForumFest Team Sign-up | Facebook
Old 05/23/2012, 07:27 AM   #26 (permalink)
You're welcome

Well, it's official. I got the weekend approved off, and I have registered as well.
Old 05/24/2012, 01:24 AM   #27 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Well, it's official. I got the weekend approved off, and I have registered as well.
Nice!
Old 06/11/2012, 01:59 PM   #28 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2000 Eclipse GS
Selena_2000 : who are you?Selena_2000 : who are you?Selena_2000 : who are you?Selena_2000 : who are you?
Send a message via Skype™ to Selena_2000
Seems like we should get a group of people together to meet before hand & cruise down together. Or something.
Selena_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06/11/2012, 09:44 PM   #29 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena_2000 View Post
Seems like we should get a group of people together to meet before hand & cruise down together. Or something.
I think all of the C3G members going are going to rep NW-Built. So we're all meeting at 7:30 or something.
Old 06/16/2012, 05:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
You're welcome

One week away!
Old 06/17/2012, 12:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
One week away!
I'm so stoked. Got 3 cars cruising up with me at like 4AM to get there and meet up with NW-Built. Bringing a little Coleman grill and some other shit.
Old 06/19/2012, 01:32 AM   #32 (permalink)
You're welcome

Nice! Hook me up with some burgers

My Weather Channel app says it's probably going to rain I hope that changes.
Old 06/19/2012, 01:45 AM   #33 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
Nice! Hook me up with some burgers

My Weather Channel app says it's probably going to rain I hope that changes.
We'll bring canopies. Lol
Old 06/19/2012, 02:20 AM   #34 (permalink)
You're welcome

I'll pack an umbrella
Old 06/19/2012, 02:22 AM   #35 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Are you going to the pre-meet?
Old 06/20/2012, 01:28 AM   #36 (permalink)
You're welcome

I don't know about a pre-meet Is NW-Built all meeting up somewhere?
Old 06/20/2012, 04:17 AM   #37 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Quote:
I don't know about a pre-meet Is NW-Built all meeting up somewhere?
Yea we're supposed to meet in the Costco parking lot at 7. Check the thread on NW-Built.
Old 06/20/2012, 02:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

Everyone LIKE/COMMENT for NW-Built

Forum Fest Best Forum Bonus Points! | Facebook
Old 06/20/2012, 09:29 PM   #39 (permalink)
You're welcome

Quote:
Yea we're supposed to meet in the Costco parking lot at 7. Check the thread on NW-Built.
I had been checking on there but I never came across where they confirmed anything lol.
Sweet, I'll ask Siri for directions and I'll be there
Old 06/21/2012, 12:46 AM   #40 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

378 Registered Cars just for preregistration.
Old 06/23/2012, 10:58 PM   #41 (permalink)
hashtagyolo

That meet was wet as fuck. Awesome turnout, though. Loved watching the drifting and it was great until the downpour. Left when the NOS tower fell over.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Regional Forums > NorthWest

Tags
forum fest, meet, nos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in