The Club3G logo - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Photoshop Requests / Tests

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02/23/2016, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Builder Probe

Vehicle: '02 Eclipse RS
katsu : who are you?
The Club3G logo

I would like a vector file (dxf, ai, cdr) for the Club3G logo for a heat pressing project I'm doing. My AI skills are not really that great, and I've been struggling to live trace it, and I saw this old thread with a broken link to a shared AI file - was hoping someone still had it.
katsu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/23/2016, 06:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
I'll message Mark and see if he still has it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/11/2016, 12:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Builder Probe

This is making me less hopeful.
Old 03/11/2016, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Redneck Yankee Admin

Vehicle: 05 GS-T Remix Edition
Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.Chad is God.
Not sure if it's around any more.

If life is a highway, mine is missing some signs.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/25/2016, 01:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Builder Probe

I ended up "making" my own with a LOT of help from a coworker.

This is my first go with the file. Lasering an insert for my little toolbox to hold the Eclipse sockets so I'm not lugging the whole kit to the junkyard. I did this because I had the foam laying around. I need to get vinyl before I can do the shirt.
Old 03/25/2016, 06:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Crazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okayCrazyguy03 seems to be okay
^ that's actually pretty cool man. Nice work and great idea

Crazyguy03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/25/2016, 06:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Rex

Vehicle: 2002 eclipse spyder gt
PerezGTspyder : who are you?PerezGTspyder : who are you?PerezGTspyder : who are you?
get a bunch of those tool boxes in red or other colors and make a bunch of them. ill buy one
PerezGTspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/25/2016, 12:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

DarthGamer : who are you?
same here ill buy that
DarthGamer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/25/2016, 02:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Vehicle: 2003 Eclipse Spyder GTS
gabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by many
Send a message via Skype™ to gabessdsp
Katsu care to share that file you made so that maybe we can all have access to it? Heck I'll even host the file so we can have it forever.

|
gabessdsp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/25/2016, 08:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Builder Probe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerezGTspyder View Post
get a bunch of those tool boxes in red or other colors and make a bunch of them. ill buy one
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthGamer View Post
same here ill buy that
Thanks! Dewalt only makes those in black and yellow though. And I can't find a small Milwaukee tool case. If you don't have access to a laser cutter to use the file I made, I can cut inserts for those, or you could send me one and I can reconfigure for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabessdsp View Post
Katsu care to share that file you made so that maybe we can all have access to it? Heck I'll even host the file so we can have it forever.
I have the files and am more than happy to share them, just tell me where to send them.

The Eclipse swoop looks pretty good, but I couldn't find the bold version of the font the original used. My AI file has three versions in it separated as layers: Traced, Non-bold font, and in progress manually created bold. So if anyone has insight or wants to improve my file and send it back, that'd be great too.
Old 03/26/2016, 11:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rex

Vehicle: 2002 eclipse spyder gt
PerezGTspyder : who are you?PerezGTspyder : who are you?PerezGTspyder : who are you?
I'm gonna pm you later on in the week
PerezGTspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03/26/2016, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

gabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by manygabessdsp is well-liked by many
PM sent to you Katsu

|
Old 04/10/2016, 01:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
Builder Probe

Any progress on getting those files a home?

I'm getting ready to do some laser work, and just cut my own window sticker. Though, if you are interested in buying one, you should definitely go to Tearstone's site and support them!

https://tearstonegraphics.com/produc...lub3g-sticker/
Old 04/10/2016, 08:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Willful Aspirer

Oh yeah, I got them up.

Here's where I will be hosting the files. I want to make it pretty and a functional website and maybe go around grabbing other important files on this site before they are lost forever eventually.

Club3g Files

|
Old 07/09/2018, 08:01 PM   #15 (permalink)

PENNTESTER : who are you?
nice

Get at me if you would like to have a few of your items transfered to vinyl and punched
PENNTESTER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Visualization > Photoshop Requests / Tests

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in