Will 16" GS stock wheels fit on a spyder gt that had 17"? - Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums
Go Back   Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension

Club3G.com is the premier Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02/05/2019, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Mike63334 : who are you?
Will 16" GS stock wheels fit on a spyder gt that had 17"?

I have a badly bent rim on my 02 Spyder GT, I can't find anyone parting out a GT near me that will sell a 17" Wheel and I can't afford the $120 junkyards near me want for one. I can get my hands on a 16" Rim with stock size tire from a GS but someone told me the brake caliper will hit the wheel. The only thing that makes me question that is I bought an 02 GT as a parts car last year and it had 16" rims on it. I wish I had kept one of the rims from that car. Does anyone know if I can at least temporarily run on 1 16" and 3 17" as long as I can get the overall height the same? I tried searching on her but couldn't find an answer. Thanks,
Mike
Mike63334 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02/09/2019, 09:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Vehicle: 2002 Eclipse LeMons Racer
nitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends herenitroram33 has a few friends here
Where are you located? I think I still have a couple of my stock GSX style wheels kicking around in the basement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nitroram33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums > Performance & Tech Forums > Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club3G Forum : Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in