Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
heater
1-5 of 5 Results
  1. Problem Reports
    I bought a 2003 Spyder GS (2.4L 4 cylinder) and it was running just fine, however the heat didn't work on the drivers side. I went down to the heater core, changed it, put it all back together. when I went to start, it would crank but not do the final turnover. Why is this so? It started great...
  2. Problem Reports
    So ive searched all around the fourms many of times and im stumped. Car: 2002 Mitubishi Eclipse 3.0l V6 Spyder Miles: 203,000 My heat kind of works... If i drive my car with the heat off and then turn it on i will have heat for a little while but then it gets cold. Seems like lack of flow in...
  3. Problem Reports
    I've noticed that while driving the A/C in my 01 GT Spyder blows pretty cold but when I am stopped at a stop light it blows warm. Any suggestions as to what the problem may be??? Also, I don't know if this is related by the heater does not blow very warm air 95% of the time but the other 5% it...
  4. Problem Reports
    So it's been in the single digits temperaturewise and i have noticed a very annoying problem. I get cold air blowing out of my vents even with the heat turned up all the way. After the car warms up I can get heat when I hold it steady at about 1500-2000 rpm. I checked my coolant level and...
  5. Problem Reports
    So i removed the entire dash in search of a solution to alot of peoples problem that the passanger side vents would blow hot air and drivers side blow cold. Once i got everything torn apart i went to start the car and warm it up but it doesnt start, it just keeps cranking over. I checked fuses...
1-5 of 5 Results
Top