Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description:
Fabricated from billet 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, are custom Competiton Race Pedals that completely replace the factory pedals (not overlay). These pedals have a raised groove and offer the ultimate feel when driving your vehicle.

Vehicle Part Fits:
00-05 Eclipse, 00-05 Stratus

Available through the following vendors:
Sport Compact Customs www.sc-customs.com
Contact [email protected]

To order, visit http://store.sc-customs.com and select which options you would like.

Pictures:
Plain -

Turbo - (If you prefer SDS, that will replace "Turbo"

Installed Photo (also shows installed door sills)

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how do they mount? and how does the dead pedal mount? the factory holes or self tapping screws? does it come with any?
The brake and clutch (if 5spd), mount directly to the metal plate (rubber OEM pedals pop off). Requires drilling. THe gas pedal mounts over the molded plastic pedal and the dead pedal mounts over the plastic piece with self-tapping screws. All hardware and instructions are included.

This is what it looks like when you open the package:

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These are complete replacement pedals, not universal covers!! Remember, you can keep them plain or I can have TURBO or SDS added for those who are FI. :)

·
Boost by RIPP
584 Posts
Is it possible to add SDS to a set of automatic pedals? Would this delay the shippment at all? How would I use the $10 off coupon when ordering from your site? I'd love to order a set for HIN next weekend so please let me know if it's possible to have them by May 8th.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is it possible to add SDS to a set of automatic pedals? Would this delay the shippment at all? How would I use the $10 off coupon when ordering from your site? I'd love to order a set for HIN next weekend so please let me know if it's possible to have them by May 8th.
Email replied, and thanks for the order today. However, I'm going to post the answer here in case others want to know the answer as well. :)

SDS or TURBO is available on the Manual or Automatic Pedals, but will have a 2 week delay as I design those on a per order basis. The regular sets for both Manual and Automatic are in stock on the shelf and ready to ship.

You can order directly at:
http://store.sc-customs.com

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More feedback is on the website for products I offer. However, here's an email response that was received:

Steve,

I got the pedals installed for HIN and man, they are sweet! I have a white LED tube under my dash and it really makes them pop. I’m surprised they make so much of a difference!

-Alex

1 - 16 of 16 Posts