Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
JUVENTUS
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated on Aug 5th

I'll post the leather seats and leather door panels from that 05 GTS tonight after I clean them.

Update on Jan 2nd:
Sold: Wheel from the White Eclipse, Dual Muffler setup from the black Eclipse, Leather door panels, Some interior parts.
Some parts that might have more interest that I took more pics from them today:

Bumper with Lip:

Also the Door sills with Chrome Eclipse leather on it.
There are atleast 8 3g Eclipse in my local yard, there are several options such as GT, GTS,... and alos some kitted 3g. Please check the pics and let me know what do you need.

·
Registered
51 Posts
do you have the original amp that is under the pass. side front seat? i also need the wires going to the amp from the radio, if you have it? how much would you want for those?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Need:

Front seat belt female latches that are bolted to the front seats in black.

Good black interior panels.

Black door panels and all the switches and door levers.

Black door seals that start under each door sill go around the door and back under the sill with the eclipse chrome thingy on it.

And the black door sills.

Give me prices seperatly for each if you could.

·
Banned
121 Posts
the white eclipse, is the front bumper in good condition or no??

Also, I really need a stock rim for my 2000 gt. I noticed the white one in the pic has the exact same rims as me. My one cracked a while back from hitting a pot hole, garage fixed it but it's considered "unsafe" since it could blow any minute i guess.

Any idea on how the rims are and if i could get one??? and price?? i live in pa, 19541.

thanks!

·
Registered
273 Posts
On the red eclipse. Is it an RS or GS with the fixed radio antenna? If so how much for the entenna housing? Its the part thats inside the car.

·
RS rocks!
797 Posts
I want the side skirt w/ endcaps of the white eclipse.. pm me how much shipped to 91776.. thx

·
Registered
76 Posts
I need 03-05 foglights. So the foglights after they changed the front bumper. I did the 03 front end conversion. Let me know if you can get a pair of working foglights from the gts.

Also, I'd like the aluminum gas cap off the black gt, first pic. Let me know

1 - 20 of 199 Posts