Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched high and low i ran into an issue recently. An acquaintance of my best friend did a trade with me my bike for his car i was ok with it this exact model eclipse was my first car ten years ago and like a kid out of high school i paid ten grand for it and went through two transaxles before canning it but i digress. We made the trade me know the car doesnt run and i pieced everything back together only to find...no ecu...waited patiently for it to get here and being aware the key cyl and components being removed the ecu would need the immobilizer disabled. Well here came more research, everyone was all over the place no definite answers. Anyways i tried a couple of the ways people said worked. Didn't work for me, thats cool its trial and error busted knuckles and a trash can full of budlight. Well as of now, ecu no longer reads or writes CEL light doesnt come on when ignitions on battery had good charge but for some reason before all this when i attempted to flash back to what i had before ecuflash gave an error message about finishing the flash i was in the middle of, even though i wasnt in the middle of one. Im using internal ID 98870010 last it worked ecu MR578379. If anyone has an idea of how i can fix this would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
try searching around in the ecu flash thread from several years ago, there was a post in there with ecu unlocker. you can always try to hot wire it and pull the immo wiring from behind the stereo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts