Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Whats up?

I havent been on in a while, my SES light came on last week, so i ran up to autozone and used their OBD2, I pulled an upstream 02 sensor error, so Im assuming that means a bad 02 sensor on the cat, the guy who was "helping me" wasnt very bright, he couldnt even find the data port nor knew how to print the report, but anyways where do you guys buy your 02 sensors? I know autozone sells them but Ive found their stuuf to usually be priced fairly high, and Ive already googled it and searched the forum but the only things Ive found are how to replace them or people asking about that code. Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: The code was PO136

·
passport applied for
2,437 Posts
hmm. i just had p0135 and it was my rear 02 on the bank near firewall,before cat! i got a bosch from autozone, i did not want to pay extra for the right one=denso!
$52 i thought was a decent price! i got all my info on this sight too.without asking!
good luck and just buy the $9 socket they sell,you'll need it again.

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
Rockauto.com get the DENSO o2 sensor because that's the OEM sensor. The bosch ones tend to have problems with fouling out. The denso is $40.

Off topic, what part of the midwest are you in? I'm in SD.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Does anyone know if this is the left or right sensor? It has options for both on RockAuto, I know that it is upstream before the cat, but cant find if its left or right, I checked a diagram but it didnt seem to help, Im from the Kansas area

EDIT: I mis read the print out, it is a PO 135, bank 1 sensor 1 (HO2S11)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts