Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
81 - 100 of 126 Posts
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Get day pics too!
Will do that tomorrow after I get home from class and post up when I get home from work tomorrow night. I really hate saturdays; class 9am-3pm then work 5pm-11pm :rant2:

605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Little slow on uploading a photo of the Sonars installed so here :lol:

·
Boo, Acquisitions...
890 Posts
The new lights look great. I think bronze wheels wouldn't look that bad either. I saw a gray IS300 with bronze wheels and it looked pretty good.

I was wondering, is the paint on your car getting "the cancer" that black Eclipses tend to suffer from? The paint on my roof recently started to look bad and its spreading insanely fast. Not long ago it was just a speck in the corner of the roof, not almost the entire roof looks that way. Our cars are the same color and year, and the weather is pretty much the same in both areas, so I figured I would ask you.

605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Nope no cancer here. Wash once a week and a good wax every other month.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey

:)Nice ride especially the tints on the taillights! Make those lights leds with the turn signals leds and you'll be rockin but other than that your ride's tight!

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
:)Nice ride especially the tints on the taillights! Make those lights leds with the turn signals leds and you'll be rockin but other than that your ride's tight!
English? Do you mean make sure they blink whenever the turn signal blinks? Eh. I don't like it too much. Just have the halos light up with the parking lights. It looks good as is.

605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
I'm not much for LED's on the exterior, only looks good on certain cars and ours not being one of them imo. My exterior lighting is done, time to save up and replace the worn suspension :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
hey man thread has been dead for a while. car looks great and would love to know if you got it lowered over x-mas. i would love to see pics for it. the tinted lights on the back look very well done. you have some talent there lol

605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 · (Edited)
So after a while of not doing anything with my car I decided to get some new wheels. I wanted to lower the car first but since 3 wheels were cracked where the spoke hits the rim and one had 2 fairly good dents in it, I chose safety first. Went with 18x7.5" Enkei EV5's wrapped in Fuzion ZR1's.

I know how lame driveway pics are and plan to go on a little shoot this weekend.

Also took the niteshades off after seeing everyone and their grandmother with it on their car (99% of them looked terrible).

·
Bankai
1,672 Posts
The new wheels look very nice. They will definitely look fantastic once you get the car lowered. Good thing you changed out the cracked wheels. :yesway:

605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
I hear ya Chad, the rusty calipers sure looks tacky. Gonna have to be a springtime project, the wind and temp is to troublesome right now.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts