Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to help a friend who is doing the front end conversion on his 2000 Eclipse find the fog light connectors that plug into the fog light sockets. I ordered them from "Mitsubishi Parts" | Online Parts & Accessories Catalog, part# MB943611, but when I got them, they didn't fit. I've tried a couple other online places and my local dealer and they keep coming back with the same part#. A quick Google search brings up a thread on 2gstratus.org and shows part# MB943611 being the fog light connectors for the Stratus coupe. So, I can only assume they are the same connectors for the 2000-2002 Eclipse fog lights. Does anyone know any way to figure out the correct part#?

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
If you're having that much trouble, why not just buy any universal waterproof connector for 2 wires (pos/neg). Install them on the fogs and install the other half of the connector to your source line and you're done.

You can find connectors like that at any local auto parts store. Saves A LOT of time and still gets the job done the right way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts