Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an 03 4g64 single overhead cam automatic transmission installed in a 98 Eclipse body have Turbo from EVO 3 everything is installed needs tune runs perfect with no boost but everytime I try to read the ROM it gives me an image that I can't use I'm hoping somebody can give me a ROM for a turbo 2.4 automatic transmissions

·
Registered
310 Posts
Have an 03 4g64 single overhead cam automatic transmission installed in a 98 Eclipse body have Turbo from EVO 3 everything is installed needs tune runs perfect with no boost but everytime I try to read the ROM it gives me an image that I can't use I'm hoping somebody can give me a ROM for a turbo 2.4 automatic transmissions
You swapped the 3g ecu and wiring harness into a 2g?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, flashing an auto trans ecu for boost won't work. I've got the same engine and trans. You have to run daul ECUs in order to run the auto eclipse with a turbo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts