Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an 03 4g64 single overhead cam automatic transmission installed in a 98 Eclipse body have Turbo from EVO 3 everything is installed needs tune runs perfect with no boost but everytime I try to read the ROM it gives me an image that I can't use I'm hoping somebody can give me a ROM for a turbo 2.4 automatic transmissions

·
Registered
756 Posts
Have an 03 4g64 single overhead cam automatic transmission installed in a 98 Eclipse body have Turbo from EVO 3 everything is installed needs tune runs perfect with no boost but everytime I try to read the ROM it gives me an image that I can't use I'm hoping somebody can give me a ROM for a turbo 2.4 automatic transmissions
You swapped the 3g ecu and wiring harness into a 2g?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, flashing an auto trans ecu for boost won't work. I've got the same engine and trans. You have to run daul ECUs in order to run the auto eclipse with a turbo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 98 eclipse with same motor 3g ecu and trans havent put turbo on. But have it .was running great except wouldn't shift now I plugged-in all the plugs in it stadts but dont stay running has ceddy and tepr mods

·
Registered
517 Posts
Search for the Evo GTA ROM. It's basically an Evo with a auto transmission. You will have to copy all the Eclipse auto shift maps into the GTA as the GTA is a five speed auto vs the four speed.

·
Registered
3G gs 4g64
4 Posts
Search for the Evo GTA ROM. It's basically an Evo with a auto transmission. You will have to copy all the Eclipse auto shift maps into the GTA as the GTA is a five speed auto vs the four speed.
Hello, if 02 Auto GS to do turbo swap, need to remap over 100% Load, just flash EVO GTA rom or swap EVO GTA ecu and remap shift maps ?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hello, I read and flash 3G auto file is 256kb with 3rd Gen model setting(SH7052).
So GTA file is EVO7-8 AT?

Sorry for my poor English, and thank for reply.
The auto rom is 512kb for reading and modifying the engine and trans. 256kb is only for the engine. You will need the Evo GTA template to capture the auto maps.

·
Registered
3G gs 4g64
4 Posts
hello friend,

In ecuflash setting (3g, sh7052) I only can read 256kb.
If I want to read 512kb (AT setting).what should I need to do with ecuflash?

thanks for reply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts