Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does the transmission fluid circulate in park and/or neutral? please let me know where to post this question if it is in the wrong place. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok

Thanks for the attempt. Im not trying to be rude here, but i need a clear answer. A for sure answer, not guesses. Does it circulate while in park? neutral? or both?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
You are still not giving me a clear answer sir ("Chad"). I understand you are arbitrarily repeating yourself, saying: "Yes, it circulates". I understand that. Does it circulate in park? neutral? or both?

Example of proper answer to this question (if it does indeed circulate while in both park and neutral, which i am still not sure of. However, for the sake of this example of a clear answer, lets say it does): "Yes, it circulates while in both park or neutral, I see you are a new member, welcome!"

An answer like the example I provided above would be far more helpful, thank you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
You are still not giving me a clear answer sir ("Chad"). I understand you are arbitrarily repeating yourself, saying: "Yes, it circulates". I understand that. Does it circulate in park? neutral? or both?

Example of proper answer to this question (if it does indeed circulate while in both park and neutral, which i am still not sure of. However, for the sake of this example of a clear answer, lets say it does): "Yes, it circulates while in both park or neutral, I see you are a new member, welcome!"

An answer like the example I provided above would be far more helpful, thank you.
Sorry, didn't know you had such a hard time comprehending a straight forward answer. If the engine is on, trans fluid circulates.
:lolspit: wow... just, WOW!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Whenever im feeling sad, im going to look at this thread. It makes me laugh every time! :lol: :yesway::yesway::yesway:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROFL

HAHAHAHA! I have no need or desire to explain anything further. I shall simply indulge in the bliss that this thread brings to my life. Maybe, one fine day, an experienced person with a brain will see this thread and respond with the knowledge I seek. :lmfao:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Sweet baby Jesus

@2000gsx- My bad, I did not realize clarifying my question and giving an example of the kind of answer i was looking for was me being a dick. :fawk:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks dude

Thanks crazyguy, some useful info, that helped me understand the mechanics of transmissions more (not being sarcastic i really appreciate it) :yesway: but some transmissions do not circulate while in park.

·
Registered
161 Posts
OK question for you kellogs707 it says you have a hybrid tranny on your car what makes it a hybrid transmission instead of a tiptronic or 5spd?

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
Okay, everyone quit the bitchin'. The new members area is not the place to be name calling or crying. I'm not saying this again either.

:lolspit: wow... just, WOW!
Whenever im feeling sad, im going to look at this thread. It makes me laugh every time! :lol: :yesway::yesway::yesway:
New guy, I'm not sure why you're laughing, or what your trying to make seem like a joke, but you're not really helping your own case here. I gave you your answer. Trying to nag on your "laughing spree" there seems like you're trying to make an argument. Do yourself a favor and stop.

Again, no more bitchin' from anyone or the ban hammer will have to start swingin', savvy?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts