Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

03 Front Conversion

993 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Shady08
Aight before you think i havent used the search button I have, Just havent seen the part that im looking for. Ok so i have done the 03 front conversion on my 02 GT. The question I have is has any one had problems hooking up there 03 fogs? I have tried the pigtails that are on my car, and have gone to the stealership and tried to get some there still no luck. So my question is can some one list the part number of the 03 foglight pigtails?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Bernie! :wavey:
I have an 03 bumper in my garage and was wondering this very same thing.
Dre, Yeah the ones that the dealership gave me are wrong so i dont know
Aight before you think i havent used the search button I have, Just havent seen the part that im looking for. Ok so i have done the 03 front conversion on my 02 GT. The question I have is has any one had problems hooking up there 03 fogs? I have tried the pigtails that are on my car, and have gone to the stealership and tried to get some there still no luck. So my question is can some one list the part number of the 03 foglight pigtails?
Haha thats basically what I just posted, underneath your thread, because I'm trying to do the same thing, except you already did the bumper appearantly.
Yeah i have the bumper and everthing on i just need to find the pigtails so i can wire up my fogs.
A. Where did you get the bumper? eBay?
B. How much did the bumper and painting cost?
I got the bumper from a local body shop for $67. I am getting it painted this weekend but i have a friend with a paint booth so im only paying for the paint.
if your in the san diego area i have an auto body, (pacific coast auto body) 858-452-7200
ask for donald the third.we can mount the fog lights for you..
I got the bumper from a local body shop for $67. I am getting it painted this weekend but i have a friend with a paint booth so im only paying for the paint.
Where?! I need a bumper...
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.