Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS:03 Supercharged RS Eclipse For Sale Calgary

For sale is my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS. It has 91xxx km's, it's in very good shape. Summer is coming and this car is perfect. Fast, fun, and sporty. The supercharger only has around 15xxx km's and boosts at about 3500 rpm, spools very hard, pulls even harder and sounds great, worth around $5000 new. Car comes with stock rims with all seasons, and 17 inch enkei rims with low profile summer tires. Has loud exhaust that sounds good. Comes with black projector halo lights, uninstalled, as well as canuck motorsports lowering springs. No accidents, clean title. I'm the second owner. Ran nothing but premium and synthetic oil. Come take a look, no reasonable offer will be refused, motivated to sell. Call or text 4038205701 anytime, or reply to ad and I'll get back to you quickly. I need this car gone by april 12.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
:coffee: You MIGHT want to show pictures of the supercharger.

·
Super Moderator
4,743 Posts
Please take the pictures in accordance with the rules posted on this site in order to not have this thread locked.

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, nothing wrong with the car at all. I just changed my mind and decided to go back to school so I need money for the tuition. I love the car, just dont wanna have to take out student loans lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The vin # is 4a3ac34g13e606366
The car runs great, I love it, I could just use the money more than the car right now.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
You drove through Canadian winter, you'll probably get 4 grand for it tops if you sell it to the states. Try selling it locally. Ontario/Quebec you'll get more for it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.