Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Tony
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Pictures!!!! Picked it up a short time after the new year. The first set is from when I first picked it up, to what she looks like now. Allways a work in progress.
Still things id like to do to it.
ripp modifications supercharger
And get it lowered
Or use this as my DD
and get a 370z roadster hmmmm ;)
[/IMG]

Picture updates...

showin some love for the club!!!

·
You're welcome
1,269 Posts
Change those wheels ASAP:lol: And lower it. Not bad apart from that. Interior pics? Future mod list?

Edit: on second thought, I think those wheels might look good in a different color. Consider painting them till you get new ones perhaps.

·
Tony
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have some more pics up tomorrow I just got of work and really i'm just ready for bed and mod list too. Ive looked into painting them but painting or powder coating chrome rims would be from what i've read the biggest pain in the Ass

·
Tony
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car was only 11 at the dealership but I was fianced through the bank..and yes sadly to say I did my fair share of credit cards when I hit 18 and screwed my credit up...but it was the only bank that would finance me at a extreamly high interest rate. What can I say I love my mitsus the last one I had was a 02 galant all decked out and one day I decided I wanted a spyder, yeah it cost..a shit ton but at least i got it

·
Tony
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a few more that I took today I will get a mod list up after I get off work I have an actual list at home

·
Registered
242 Posts
At least it's clean, engine bay looks like its right off the lot. So at least you over payed for a good one not a hunk of shit.

·
Tony
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
At least it's clean, engine bay looks like its right off the lot. So at least you over payed for a good one not a hunk of shit.
Thanks, yeah thats what caught my eye was the engine bay so clean so either the car place cleaned really well or it was actually taken care of

1 - 20 of 66 Posts