Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a black 08' Busa. All I can say is wow. I've never felt something that can pull like that after 150 mph. The damned thing doesn't care how fast you are going. even at 180, you pull the throttle, it goes.

In comparison to the 1st gen thought the engine revs a LOT faster, and the bike in return is a lot harder to launch. I wouldn't be surprised to find someone breaking 9.5 regularly with some practice on the drag strip either.

If you've ever ridden the gsx-r1000, the first two gears pull just like that. The difference is that it keeps pulling at that rate right up to the top of forth gear, and then hard for most of fifth gear too. Pictures later maybe.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Congrats on your new tugboat, my man. Not my taste (not into straight line acceleration with bikes) but those machines are beasts :yesway:

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Relax J theres no need to get all defensive, if it works for you than ok, i dont like its looks and power doesnt impress me either but hey its a suzuki :D congrats

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
i trust myself on a busa more than a 600 because i know i can't flick it around corners. Plus i agree it is a really ugly bike, that and you can get them practically brand new for a really good price and i've been riding bikes for a long time.

·
From the Internet
2,303 Posts
Man...I dream of one day getting either the busa or the ninja but I'm leaning towards the ninja. That thing you're riding is a rocket man. J/W, how much are your payments on it? (how many months, APR, down payment, etc)?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts