Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, as many of you know, I sold my old ricer pos. Sadly, I kind of miss the old boat, but hey things are better now :lol:

People have been telling me to make a thread for my new car, so I finally gave in :lol:
So I bought this car on August 15, it wasn't my first choice when I walked into the Scion dealership. Me and my dad were looking into a FR-S 6 speed manual with all of the gadgets in it, but unfortunately there was a 3-6 week wait till they got one ordered from Japan. Also, they wouldn't negotiate on the price. So my family got this while I had to run to work. I was unaware of it, but hey I love it. It sounds amazing.
Details about the RS 8.0
The few things that are different from the 8.0 than a regular TC:

FiveAxis lip kit
TRD Center Exhaust
TRD Lowering Springs
TRD Rear Sway Bar
18" Black Wheels
Absolutely Red
Paddle Shifters (auto only)
Red Stitching in interior

Future Mods
Make a few payments :lol:
NIA eyelids
Coils
Takeda Intake
Headlight work
HIDs in fogs and headlights
L.E.D conversion (interior(maybe) and exterior)
New wheels (Work Miesters SP3 or some Work Equips, don't know for sure yet)

This car is great and fun to drive, currently haven't really pushed it that hard since its still being broken in. I got the car with 5 miles on it :lol:
Enough talk here's the pics

Ah that reflection

Also, this is my dad's new old ride and my weekend toy :ndance:

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,427 Posts
Where's the motor?:fawk::wub:

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really nice ride!! Rare too, that's awesome!
Not entirely rare. What sucks is that they release the "RS" badge cars every other year or so, so yeah :lol:
However, to be honest the RS 1.0, 7.0, and 8.0 are the best looking ones IMO

·
Registered
544 Posts
You would get it automatic hoe :fawk: .. lol nah nice car .. looks clean .. i couldnt go buy a new tc tho .. for that money id get a Z or something .. now get them pink wheels n u be good to go :lol:

·
Sold 3G, Got a 4S!
379 Posts
Nice man, im gonna go test drive an '06 tc tomorrow. Ill be checking in often on ur thread regardless of my purchase. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
hashtagyolo
1,385 Posts
Looks like you took those pics with a Moto RAZR. Car's dope, can't say I'm not jelly. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 347 Posts