Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
41 - 60 of 347 Posts

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Any plans with the exhaust. I am not a fan of how it comes out like that.

But, nice job on the lights. :ndance:
No, unfortunately if I want to change the exhaust, I have to change the rear bumper. All the other TCs don't have center exhaust, but I love the way this one sounds. I will try to get a sound clip asap

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
No, unfortunately if I want to change the exhaust, I have to change the rear bumper. All the other TCs don't have center exhaust, but I love the way this one sounds. I will try to get a sound clip asap
Go to an exhaust shop! They could do it

·
Faster than a turtle
1,321 Posts
I did, but it was 3-6 week wait for the FRS. The Subaru dealership had no idea how long the wait was for the BR-Z
I wouldn't mind waiting 3-6 weeks if I knew I was going to get an FRS. Also using the city transit ones in a while doesn't hurt any one, plus you get to save 3-6 weeks worth of gas. ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
I wouldn't mind waiting 3-6 weeks if I knew I was going to get an FRS. Also using the city transit ones in a while doesn't hurt any one, plus you get to save 3-6 weeks worth of gas. ;)
I'd do the same thing except the public transportation here in MN sucks balls. :noplease:

Digging the tails tint. Are you planning on anything with the audio system or just leaving it as is? The fact that it has Pandora is awesome as hell!

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Silly Raman, when will you learn that 4 poppers can't sound good unless le fart is accompanied with whoosh.
:lol: True, but trust me it sounds well
Sike naw, Ill just trade in for a 350-370z. I want to stand out you know. Do something no one else has.
That doesn't stand out, compared to how many people sold their 3gs for a Z
Go to an exhaust shop! They could do it
I would but that will be later later down the road.
BAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude, there is no such thing as city transit here :lolspit:
I'd do the same thing except the public transportation here in MN sucks balls. :noplease:

Digging the tails tint. Are you planning on anything with the audio system or just leaving it as is? The fact that it has Pandora is awesome as hell!
Thanks man! I am going to be upgrading the audio system with the kit from OEM Audio +. They make kits for the Scions. Basically, its an overhaul of the whole entire system except the headunit. It replaces the tweeters, speakers (fronts and rears), the amplifier, all new upgraded wiring, and adding a new 8" sub woofer in the rear. Plus it comes with the corner box and it's colored matched to the car.

For anyone interested, this is the kit from OEM Audio +
OEM Audio Plus | Audio System Upgrade | Scion tC

·
Silver 03 GS
425 Posts
That doesn't stand out, compared to how many people sold their 3gs for a Z
You've been away too long! Rico was joking (I hope). :lol:

I like the tc. It looks good. :)

·
Shit happens...
1,514 Posts
You need to upgrade that head unit. Not really liking how it's a screen yet cannot be used for anything other than audio capabilities. For a 2013 navigation and some sort of video compatibility should come standard

And as for Rico, you really think your big butt should get a 350/370z? Stick to the charger or better yet get a challenger. That's the direction I may be headed in.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks man! I am going to be upgrading the audio system with the kit from OEM Audio +. They make kits for the Scions. Basically, its an overhaul of the whole entire system except the headunit. It replaces the tweeters, speakers (fronts and rears), the amplifier, all new upgraded wiring, and adding a new 8" sub woofer in the rear. Plus it comes with the corner box and it's colored matched to the car.

That is so convenient! You lucky bastard. :lol:

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
You've been away too long! Rico was joking (I hope). :lol:

I like the tc. It looks good. :)
:lol: I have :(
Really? Oh nvm then. :lol:
Yeah :lol: so I didn't have a choice.
There's always a moped :ninja2:
And make a 15 minute drive a 35 minute drive :lol:
You need to upgrade that head unit. Not really liking how it's a screen yet cannot be used for anything other than audio capabilities. For a 2013 navigation and some sort of video compatibility should come standard

And as for Rico, you really think your big butt should get a 350/370z? Stick to the charger or better yet get a challenger. That's the direction I may be headed in.
I am thinking of adding a backup camera to it, since its already got a screen. I have to talk to Jerm about that
That is so convenient! You lucky bastard. :lol:
:wub::fawk: I know its amazing!

·
Hammer Time!
18,119 Posts

Meh...I'd rather a custom solution. How much did that set you back?

·
Guru of Rice!!!!!!
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I haven't bought the audio setup yet, but I a still thinking on what my options are. Maybe some suggestions? I really want that box though and they won't sell it separately:(

41 - 60 of 347 Posts