Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup guys! Names Trevor, and as the title says my first car is a black 2000 gt.
now i have only done light mods to it but hope for more in the future. The pic is of the 2ed day i had it. And some douchenozzle jacked the front mitsu emblem off of it! haha no lie. ordered 2 new one off ebay and will put up new UP TO DATE pics tomorrow. Bought it for $4,100 and at the time had 88,088 miles on her, i call her yeula!PLEASE FELL FREE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS I NEED EM' ! :yesway:

side view:

Wheels after my getto painting:

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
Not bad looking. What are your plans for this car and what kind of budget are you working with?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not bad looking. What are your plans for this car and what kind of budget are you working with?
I get moneys here and there and it gets drained into it! im In the process of putting in a new head unit today and tomorrow, did a powder coat on the rims (blackout) and i have about $800 to play with. imma stretch it as far as it will go!

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
With $800 you could upgrade all the head and taillights plus the front and rear corners and maybe upgrade the exhaust.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I say shave the emblems. I wish I had done it when I got mine repainted (only did the GT and v6 ones)

When it comes to suggestions, I'd say invest in suspension if your maintenance is up to date. That will eat up a hefty chunk of your $800, but its well worth it. Lights all around are also always a simple way to clean it up ;)

·
hates "smart" people
3,569 Posts
I get moneys here and there and it gets drained into it! im In the process of putting in a new head unit today and tomorrow, did a powder coat on the rims (blackout) and i have about $800 to play with. imma stretch it as far as it will go!
Make sure you have an alarm system if you are putting up an expensive unit.

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Id say debadge and upgrade the lights or tint them, If your going with a black theme since you blacked your rims... and spend 250 bucks on lowering springs and 10 bucks to wash it and that will make a big difference with the drop and lights... good looks man

·
Shata Scatta Shred!
630 Posts
Makes a big difference on the looks, With roads like they are in virginia im debating if i will do it though.

·
Waiting to spool
3,237 Posts
Please link meh to this so called sonar projectors. lol i wanna see em' !
If you dont mind me asking why is lowering my 3g sooo important? it seems like everyone likes that
Use the search button and you will find the sonars.

Lowering it is on top of most peoples list because the wheel gap on the 3g looks HORRIBLE. Just the drop on a completely stock 3g makes it look 10x better and it will handle much better.

Makes a big difference on the looks, With roads like they are in virginia im debating if i will do it though.
Everyone has bad roads. You just have to learn how to drive on them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts