Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I was trying to find some pics of 3G's with 20" or bigger rims but I havent been able to find any... If anyone has 20's or bigger post some pics here and any other relevant info like drop, mods for wheel fitment, etc. THANKS:wavey:

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Why?

Why not lift it and put 30" on it.

GETTO!!

·
20s are bigger!
288 Posts
wheres pics of the guy with the 22s? im looking at doing this to my stratus. i wanna see how they look to decide between 20s and 22s

·
20s are bigger!
288 Posts
i'm going at least 20 after christmas if not 22 (if they can fit). ill post pics once i get them if you are still in need.

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts

·
20s are bigger!
288 Posts
yes that 3g does look horrible. But A) its a 3g...I have a Stratus B) his wheels are so ugly C) his 3g is ugly green

point and case, mine will look much better if they can fit. i'm just going to test fit as well so if it looks bad i simply say i dont want them and i get 20s. see...its simple.

·
Registered
163 Posts
dude with anything over 20 your looking at losing 3-4mph so when your going 10pmh your going like 5. Our cars are not even that powerful (stock) and your going to make it even wore. if u want 22s on a car buy a truck.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts