Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have these trim pieces...If anyone needs them ...the first to contact me by PM will get them free. I don't think it would cost too much to ship so I will take care of that. Just leave your name and address you want them shipped.
They have been painted silver but you can repaint them black...
Automotive tire Automotive design Comfort Grey Flooring

The reason for the giveaway...
Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. cold air intake, ST sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
453 Posts
Ahh...You finally got those Grill Craft pieces ? Been wanting to take mine back off, fill the holes a paint behind them, but there are too many other things to do in life. ...J.D
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you plan on painting behind those grills can I suggest painting it black... There would be no need to fill in the holes because it all would disappear...but it's your car and if you want to paint it pink who am I to argue...

·
Registered
2005 Spyder GT
584 Posts
If you plan on painting behind those grills can I suggest painting it black... There would be no need to fill in the holes because it all would disappear...but it's your car and if you want to paint it pink who am I to argue...
glad you ditched that old bling plate frame...
when you gonna go with clear directionals?

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking to get clear lights but have been unable to find them. I cut out both upper and lower ... I know the risk of driving in the rain and avoid that at all cost. I was just teasing J.D about the pink paint but he didn't bite...Just playin J.D...I respect you... you share a lot of good info...

·
Registered
2001 Spyder GT. Koni adjustable shocks. cold air intake, ST sway bar.17X8.5 rims. LED headlights.
453 Posts
I am not in to the cosmetic stuff as much as you guys. The only reason I put the grills on mine is the original parts look like they were made from "golf ball hides". ...J.D.

·
Registered
2005 Spyder GT
584 Posts
I am not in to the cosmetic stuff as much as you guys. The only reason I put the grills on mine is the original parts look like they were made from "golf ball hides". ...J.D.
they remind me of a bees nest...
when I get around to putting on my new bumper, I'll switch out the grilles, and maybe downtube extend my CAI.

·
Registered
2005 Spyder GT
584 Posts
I'm looking to get clear lights but have been unable to find them. I cut out both upper and lower ... I know the risk of driving in the rain and avoid that at all cost. I was just teasing J.D about the pink paint but he didn't bite...Just playin J.D...I respect you... you share a lot of good info...
I've seen them ('00-02) on ebay not long ago...its the '03-05 that are impossible to find.
I decided to spray tint mine and then two coats of clear.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No one responded to my offer of the plastic trim ...SO... I cut the tabs off the back and will glue rare earth magnets to the backs of them. If I get caught in the rain I can cover the grills up with these pieces. Problem solved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts