Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 2000 Eclipse GT for $4995 OBO. I'm located in Northern Illinois.

Specs:
-105,xxx miles
-Black exterior with some oxidation on the roof
-Tan Leather
-Manual transmission
-Sunroof
-All power
-Infinity stereo with 4 CD changer
-Rear windows tinted
-After-market shocks and lowering springs (not sure what kind)
-AEM CAI
-Aftermarket alarm

-New NGK iridium plugs
-New Exedy Clutch installed in September
Problem - When they put in the clutch I think they screwed something up and Im not going to have the money to fix it. The car shifts fine in all gears and reverse but there is a bit of grinding noise from the transmission when you take off and the fluid is a quart low. It leaks out if you try to refill it. It will probably need to be fixed so if u know your way around a tranny this ones for you.

Call me at 630-639-6648

I will try to get pics up tomorow (edit: I cant find my usb cable, this may take awhile)

·
Pandora
864 Posts
holy crap thats cheap......although the tranny noises are a good sign that there is a problem with the tranny\gear box. I cant wait for the pics. I have practically the same car with mods,miles. I really hope my car is worth more than 5k but i need a cheap car while my car is in and out of the shop.....That would be quiet pleasing to drive a simular eclipse while the other is in the shop.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Dam, I sold my nice as 00 gt fully loaded for 5k with only 55k miles on it.
That is really cheap man, I was looking through Chicago autotrader and finding cars being sold with similar mileage to yours for 7, 8 and 9 grand, even 4 bangers.. cars must be real cheap in florida

·
Registered
652 Posts
I got ripped off. I bought my 2000 eclipse gt, fully loaded, with 120000 miles on it for 6200. It was below kelly blue book, so I bought. Although my parents used my money to buy it before I even got to see it...anyways. I think this is a fair deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts