Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Breif Car Description:
Got her 11-25-2008 with 82k reading. Car was bought from previous owner with fender stick-on air vents (rice). Upon removing these, black adhesive was stuck on the car. Car was also bought with vinyl on the side-skirts which will soon be changed out. Glovebox came broken as well, makes me wonder how someone does that.

About Me:
While I am new to the forum Club3g I bring with me knowledge of car audio products and installations of audio equipment. I will be contributing How-To's shortly including creating your own AMP-Bypass wiring on the Infinity-equipped cars (Like Mine :)). Feel free to PM me any questions you may have.

Modifications/ Changes:
2-11-2009 - Injen Short Ram Intake
2-3-2009 - 17" MSW Rims

Planned Modifications/ Changes:
-New Side Skirts - Painted Black
-Front and Rear Lip - Painted Black
-Audio System Install
-Fix Glove box.

Goal:
I'm looking for feedback on what should be done to this 3G. I am debating if I should get 2 new front fenders or go to the body shop to remove those black adhesive spots.

The End[/]
Well that's my 3G. What's your story?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Congrats on the buy. You should lower the car and get rid of those side skirts. Nice wheels, it will look better with the drop.

·
Registered
187 Posts
For a glove box I would look in the f/s section, there's always great deals for used/new stuff. Good luck

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking 1.5" drop all around on Tein coilovers and for that glovebox waiting for the summer to come to visit the salvageyard for the tiny parts.

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
You were making fun of the stick on vents calling them rice then you include on your mod list a bunch of rice. Black side skirts and front lips only belong on black cars. You are just trading one type of rice for another.

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
I think you've got good plans considering what it has already been through.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
You were making fun of the stick on vents calling them rice then you include on your mod list a bunch of rice. Black side skirts and front lips only belong on black cars. You are just trading one type of rice for another.
You beat me to the thread. :fawk:

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Good start.

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
Nice looking car. Just remove the stated stuff, and it will look nice. As stated above i wouldnt suggest painting the lip/skirts black. There was a photoshop request not to long ago with a member wanting that and it looked like crap.

·
Shut up.
3,700 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts