Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this car a few months ago i just got new headlights and tail lights and clear corners, 5% tint all around, and a tein lowering kit. Next i am going to start on some basic performance stuff.

·
Registered
405 Posts
VERY clean. I love the rims. Other than stripping the badges, I don't really have any suggestions.

I don't see 5% tint though?

Also, color matched mirrors would look fantastic on your car. Possibly a white gas cap too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea the weather is very nasty up here where i live so i havent taken any recent photos. Ill try to get some this week.

·
The No.1 Hoe, Mr.Joe
128 Posts
I like it too. But I agree with the last post, get some projectors.. it does make the 3g edgier.. are u thinking about keeping those rims or dishing them out one day for some different ones? cuase a white car and some bronze or gold rims would look pretty sick.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
It looks good. I'm assuming that these pictures are not of the recent drop. I do like the wheels. Post some more pictures when you get the chance.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Nice wheels and a white 3G... a winning combo!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So today I walked out of school to find 15 kids gathered around my car so my first reaction was what is going on. As I get closer to my car i see a kid pick up my front bumper my first reaction was wtf! So I rush to my car to see that a stupid B***H backed into my car doin about a million mph. So she bent the front right rim, popped the tire, smashed in the right front quarter panel, tore of the bumper, cracked the headlight, creased the hood,broke a tie rod and possibley broke the front axle. I went and got an estimate and now i am afriad they are going to total my car out. I really would love to rip this idiots head off!

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Was the person responsible there at the scene?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No she ws trying to get out of the very very busy school parking lot and leave, luckily I was able to catch up to her and stop her. She then tryed to tell me she didnt do it, as her whole back bumper was smashed in. I have no idea what she was thinking.

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
No she ws trying to get out of the very very busy school parking lot and leave, luckily I was able to catch up to her and stop her. She then tryed to tell me she didnt do it, as her whole back bumper was smashed in. I have no idea what she was thinking.
damn man. sorry to hear that. at least she didn't get away

·
6G72_4_LIFE
196 Posts
very nice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts