Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
Before I begin to explain my problem, I would tell you that I come from Germany...and therefore my English is not really good. So please be considerate. ;)

Few weeks ago I bought an 3G 2001 Eclipse here in Germany. Normally, this is nothing special, but you have to know, that 3Gs (and also 4Gs) was never sold here. Only some US-Imports find the way to us. The car is very rare and almost unknown to car dealerships, garages or even Mitsubishi dealers. :(

Unfortunately the previous owner had no owner's manual, also the remote is missing. My Question: Where can I get a manual for my 2001 Eclipse GT? I've obviously used the forum search but only found the (also very good) service manual. As "non-native" it is very difficult to find the correct search strings. Google Translate often helps, but it has no chance for special terms (toe, caster, camber, governor kick?! ...)

Okay, if someone has the manual as PDF (or somthing similar), I would pleased, if you could send it to me.

Thanks,
CU
Mupfman

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@HIJACKER
Thanks for the hint. Hm..I don't think at the most obvious... ;)

@Special_K
Thanks, I already have one bougt on eBay.
One small itch: The shipping costs are damn high to Germany. It cost more than the item itself. :-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts