Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Eclipse Spyder GT. I got it last June. Just put on the Greddy Evo2 Catback. Just found this website and I saw a lot of the amazing Eclipses. I plan on doing a few things, including lowering, wheels, headlights, and tint all in the near future. Anyways, I bought this car with 36k on it, and it now has 52k miles. Just had a new exedy stock clutch put back in it. Going to also have to have the timing belt changed soon because I've heard they ruin engines if they break while running. Anyways, here are some pics I took recently in downtown Atlanta.

Some of the pics are blurry, but I'm going to get more pics tomorrow hopefully. Suggestions are always helpful on what to do to my car!

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Nice stock 3G. Is it just me or does the shade of white on the side skirt not match the rest of the car (take a look at the first picture)?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice start. Since you already have the basics covered with your future plans I would suggest a cdc light bar be added to the list. It makes a hell of a difference in appearance when the top is down. I would also suggest a 5pc grillcraft set, your front end will thank you. You should also consider taking some clear pictures, nothing harder than to try and suggest things when it is hard to see what you are starting with. Good luck with the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts