Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 73k Mile Excellent Condition

I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT (3.0L V6) for sale. It has 73k miles and absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am only selling it because I am just looking for something different, as I have had two of these Eclipses, and I'm looking for something new to explore. The car is rust free. Original paint (washed weekly, waxed every other week. Only very minor rock chips on the hood and very few small scratches/rock dings around the body). Black on black leather interior is in near perfect condition as well. No tears or anything. Tires have about 60% tread left too. Always filled with 93 octane.

The good (things that were replaced are mostly not because of a problem, but just as a normal service/preventative maintenance)
-New timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and radiator cap (66k miles)
-New NGK Iridium Spark plugs
-New NGK spark plug wires
-New distributor cap and rotor
-New valve cover and spark plug tube seal gaskets
-New Clutch (70k miles. Properly broken in)
-New serpentine belt and power steering belt
-All fluids, including coolant, trans, power steering, brake, and clutch master cylinder (brake fluid) have been flushed and replaced.
-KYB AGX adjustable gas shocks in all 4 corners.
-EiBach lowering springs
-Eclipse GTS intake mainfold with working butterfly valves
-All 4 prothane motor mounts (also sleeved correctly so no interior vibration also.)
-Prothane shifter bushings (for improved shift feel)
-Optima Red Top Battery
-CAI
-Custom cat back exhaust (3rd cat deleted. Pretty sure its 2.75" back after where the 3rd cat would be through a resonator then to a straight through muffler. It doesnt drone much at all. Sounds really good imo.)
-A/C recharged and works great
-Heat works great (flushed heater core during timing belt service)
-Custom Pioneer Stereo with bluetooth
-I'm sure more that I'm forgetting. Come check it out and see everything for yourself.

The bad
-Front brakes, although still a lot of life left, are warped.
-A couple of rock dings on the passenger side, not very notable.
-A scratch in the rear side bumper most likely caused by a shopping cart. Notable, but only in the right light.
-I had a brilliant (sarcastic) idea to try and plasti dip the car white. It didn't turn out the greatest, so I peeled it off. No harm done. The only thing is there are spots that may be hidden that still have a tiny bit of the white overspray. But its plasti dip. Just take a microfiber towel to it and it comes right off.

I'm just exploring the possibility of getting something new. I don't have to sell it. I am firm on 5000. I feel this car was taken care of well enough and is worth it.

Library Slideshow by jwelziscool | Photobucket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts