Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey sorry if i seem noobish here but that because i am hah. but today while driving in this terrible minnesota weather i slammed my left rear tire into a curb essentially wrecking my entire rear end. im looking around but none of the junk yards near here ive talked to have a good one. one of my friend told me that its the same exact rear end as a sebring/stratus. being those would be a lot easier to get ahold of that would be awesome, so is that indeed true?

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Oh hey fellow MNer.

You need to figure out exactly what is broken. Chances are you just busted the knuckle or bent the lower control arm and or trailing arm. There are lots of compatible cars. Cheapest bet is going to be finding out exactly what is broken and getting the parts from upull in Rosemont.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well after it happened i took it to my work (im a lube tech at a garage) and we lifted it up and it was a sad story. the subframe was totally twisted, knuckes, idk how the tire was still holding air with how cracked that rim was. im no expert by any mean but the guys at my work were all saying that getting the whole thing was my best bet. but if not that would be amazing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well after it happened i took it to my work (im a lube tech at a garage) and we lifted it up and it was a sad story. the subframe was totally twisted, knuckes, idk how the tire was still holding air with how cracked that rim was. im no expert by any mean but the guys at my work were all saying that getting the whole thing was my best bet. but if not that would be amazing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts