Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm selling my project car, wich is not finished yet, but i got it up and running now, it's just not running 100% right yet, still need new fuel pump,fuel injectors, and dyno tuned it to get it to run right, i still owe 6700$ to the bank, wat i'm looking for is someone to take over my payments, also with some cash(1500) the car has 42000 miles on it. new body kits but just not painted yet, so if someone interested and a project car please call me at 702 686 8620 " i live in las vegas" shipping and handling is up to you, but i can drop it off at the shipping company for you,dual burned tip exausts,after market spoiler, any questions message me or phone me, thank you. , if you want more pict message me up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PLEASE!!! if you guys are not interested in the car,,,just dont mess with me man...i can tell you whatever you want to know about the car if you are interested in the car..but just dont ask about the questions that are not importan...by the way...it's a t3/t4 turbo, with a custum downpipe,FMU,fuel pressure regulator,typ rs BOV,glow gauges with pod.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for the pod,,,you can just spraypaint it, watever color you want..just get a good quality one. i bought it in black.

·
Registered
102 Posts
man listen i have the stock intake, header and other parts. we can make a trade and i'll put cash on top. i want the turbo parts seriously.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.