Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This right here is my 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse. Its my baby, my pride and joy

DTF STICKER IS NO MORE, just haven't got any recent pictures besides the first ones.

Exterior
Brand new paint job
Custom blue pinstripe
black sonar projectors
8k HIDs in the heads
10k HIDs in the fogs
17' g-line rims
Led tails and 3rd brake light
Panda with guns Decal on back window
5% tint all around

Interior and Electronics
Pioneer 7' double din touch screen
Two 12' MTX subs powered by 1200w power acoustik amp
Custom blue painted interior
In-dash blue led swap
Custom flat trunk box
Polk Audio DB's all around
Code Alarm Remote Start two way receiver

Performance
K&n Short Ram Intake
Invidia N1 Catback

Buying soon
ripp? headers
Megan coil-overs
Megan front/rear strut bars
Tranny swap(if i get the money)

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
:rice: but hey everyone starts somewhere. Mine looked like ass in the beginning too. Look at some other black 3g's in the COTM section on the home page and in the members ride threads.

·
NEXT....
1,031 Posts
I think it's nice to see people take pride in what they have. It's nice to have different looking eclipses at meets anyways. Kind of lame when every eclipse looks the same. I have seen much worse. The blue doesn't actually clash with the flow of the car so Why's it gay? Because anytime you see blue it's the cool thing to say? I'm personally not a fan of the blue interior but shit at least it's not cracked. Glad to see more people still modding 3g's.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it's nice to see people take pride in what they have. It's nice to have different looking eclipses at meets anyways. Kind of lame when every eclipse looks the same. I have seen much worse. The blue doesn't actually clash with the flow of the car so Why's it gay? Because anytime you see blue it's the cool thing to say? I'm personally not a fan of the blue interior but shit at least it's not cracked. Glad to see more people still modding 3g's.
Thanks man, I mean i thought it looked nice, but what do i know compared to the pros here. :dunno:

·
TxTuning.com
6,811 Posts
:agreed:

It's good to see something different on the forum. Keep up the work!

·
Topless Monster
540 Posts
Thanks man, I mean i thought it looked nice, but what do i know compared to the pros here. :dunno:
...Pros?? :lmfao: Not quite. Your car looks fine. Do what YOU want to do with it- no matter what you do, someone, somewhere, isn't going to like it and call it "rice" or whatever because it's not their taste. You can't please everyone so do what you like to that car. You'll love it more in the end.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...Pros?? :lmfao: Not quite. Your car looks fine. Do what YOU want to do with it- no matter what you do, someone, somewhere, isn't going to like it and call it "rice" or whatever because it's not their taste. You can't please everyone so do what you like to that car. You'll love it more in the end.
"pros" was more of a sarcastic remark. :p But thank you, i completely understand what your saying.

·
Manual Swapped!!
5,977 Posts
QFT

It's your car, rock it how you want. Me personally, I don't like it. But I would have loved it 3 years ago. I grew out of the 2 tone thing but mine used to be a horrid red and black interior with a big ass wing and chrome wheels.

I will say yours is more tasteful than mine was. But seriously the above 6k HIDs and the DTF stickers have to go.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
QFT

It's your car, rock it how you want. Me personally, I don't like it. But I would have loved it 3 years ago. I grew out of the 2 tone thing but mine used to be a horrid red and black interior with a big ass wing and chrome wheels.

I will say yours is more tasteful than mine was. But seriously the above 6k HIDs and the DTF stickers have to go.
DTF sticker is gone, dropped it two weeks ago. and their 8k HIDs.

·
TxTuning.com
6,811 Posts
Anything above 4.3k just reflects blue everywhere and blinds oncoming traffic.
What does the kelvin rating have in reference to blinding oncoming traffic? That would be the type of headlights/projectors, which he already has covered.

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,041 Posts
Too much blue.

My advice for your future plans. Don't get those obx headers they are crap. Also don't change your front tower bar thats doing more harm

1 - 20 of 42 Posts