I have a freshly build engine for a GTS model for sale. I had this engine professionally built by a reputable machine shop near me. The receipt will also be included with the sale as shown in this listing. Due to excessive rust, I had to abandon my GTS project (if you follow my build, then you can see the pictures for yourself). Price is $2,500.00. I will also include the lower and upper plenum (cleaned and painted), new factory spark plugs, and exhaust manifold (also cleaned and painted). I may be able to throw in some other parts too if need. This engine was built to factory spec. I was trying to keep my car as close to OEM as possible with exception to the exhaust. When I was searching for a GTS spec engine, I could not find one at any of the engine supply companies so I purchased this one from a salvage yard and had it rebuilt. Buyer to arrange shipping.

EDIT by WIDGMASTER... I have confirmed with GTSDriver that the signature on the receipt for motor work was added to prove his connection to this motor...