Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Weak Sauce
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS. I joined this club only a few months ago but in those few months i've learned a lot about our 3G's and I'm still learning. I'm 17 and plan to do some basic performance modifications and some visual upgrades:lol:. I love my 3G! And all the torque it has so I don't have to rev it to 8k rpms to get any power like those Hondas! Haha:ndance:

These are some pics i took today 4/04/09 with my friend.

Naawwwwssss Son! ;)

Updated Pics 6/14/09
Added The v2 intake and megan headers. By the end of summer i hoped to be dropped.:agreed:

·
Hates Electrical
1,164 Posts
Clean stocker! I'm 16 as well, be sure to be a good member of the board and don't give us young kids a worse rep than we already have! Any future plans? It would look great lowered and with some SONARS.

·
Weak Sauce
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clean stocker! I'm 16 as well, be sure to be a good member of the board and don't give us young kids a worse rep than we already have! Any future plans? It would look great lowered and with some SONARS.
Haha i wont. Yea i forgot to put that in there that i wanna lower it about 1.5inch in the front and 1.7inch in the back. And i don't really know a lot about lights and sonars and depots or whateva but they do look nice.

·
Weak Sauce
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How long have you had it? Minus the trunk panels, its looks like she just came off the lot.
I turned 16 in march and got the car in April so I'm pretty lucky to get such a nice first car:). The car juss about has 80,000 miles on it. And i don't know what happened to those panels because i got it like that:(

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Dont want the panels? Ill buy them off you lol.

Welcome to club3g hope you find all your questions answered in a prompt fashion. Please use the search button before you go posting around. (WOW been a good while since ive said that.) Goodluck and happy modding.

·
Administrator
16,338 Posts
clean stock 3g but whats up the hate toward the hondas?

Because hondas are :ghey: haha jk man. :fawk:

But yea... nice stocker! i LOVE the wheels that came with yours!:wub: they are my favorite out of all the OEM wheels. Its also, very very clean! Heres a few pointers before ya go start modding everything. Be sure you read up on what you plan on doing by using the search button at the top. Also, take a nice long look in the members ride section and figure out what kind of look you like/dislike. Or, go custom. Get yourself a list of plans and parts and post em up for our two cents.

Heres what i think you should do, in order. (exterior wise)
-Clear/blacked out turn signals
-nice new headlights, i prefer sonars or depo
-I think the stock tails look good (except the orange blinkers),but new 3rd brake light, and rev lights
-Give it a 1.5-2 in drop.
-then maybe, if you want grab you a set of new wheels

Performance wise
-CAI or WAI, your choice
-Nice catback exhaust
-headers

·
Weak Sauce
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Because hondas are :ghey: haha jk man. :fawk:

But yea... nice stocker! i LOVE the wheels that came with yours!:wub: they are my favorite out of all the OEM wheels. Its also, very very clean! Heres a few pointers before ya go start modding everything. Be sure you read up on what you plan on doing by using the search button at the top. Also, take a nice long look in the members ride section and figure out what kind of look you like/dislike. Or, go custom. Get yourself a list of plans and parts and post em up for our two cents.

Heres what i think you should do, in order. (exterior wise)
-Clear/blacked out turn signals
-nice new headlights, i prefer sonars or depo
-I think the stock tails look good (except the orange blinkers),but new 3rd brake light, and rev lights
-Give it a 1.5-2 in drop.
-then maybe, if you want grab you a set of new wheels

Performance wise
-CAI or WAI, your choice
-Nice catback exhaust
-headers
Yea thanks for the advice yo. Yea i wanna get some new headlights and halo fogs but i don't really know a lot about lights:happysad: And i hate the turns signals i wanna black them out. I'm gonna start getting my performance mods when my moneys right:)

·
Weak Sauce
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What part are you from? You ever been back there?
Naww i was born in Florida sadly:mecry2: but my rents are from Guyana. And i never been there lol I don't even have a passport. But i do go up go to NYC a lot because i have a lot fam up there. I didn't even know there was any guyanese in this club.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts