Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***PRICE DROP*** $8500!

Just as the title states, guys, the car is finally for sale. After taking all these pictures I know for a fact that I am going to miss it like crazy but i've gotta do what i've gotta do.

Here's the low down. The car is an '04 Stratus R/T fully loaded w:
infinity sound
leather interior
sunroof
chrome 17" wheels
5-spd manual
3.0l V6
Power driver's seat

extra goodies include (and i know i'll miss something):

-Performance
xxx
Borla ProXS Muffler w/a custom mandrel bent exhaust
xxx
AEM short ram intake
Magnecor 8.5mm wires
Denso iridium plugs
xxx
xxx
xxx
Raybestos full ceramic pads

-Stereo
xxx
Factory 4-disc stereo
xxx
xxx

-Cosmetic?
xxx
Euro Antenna
Deep and dark tint all around

The car's story...here goes.

I am the only owner and purchased it in Nov of '04. Bought the car for 29k! w/only 51 miles on it. All maintenance has been kept up to date. Three people in my family are ASE (mechanics) certified and all work has been done by them or in their presence (including all performance modifications). Oil changes always taken care of every 3-5000 miles. All fluids properly maintained. I just swapped in brand new rotors/pads and decided to paint the calipers while i was at it.

I have many many MANY pictures of the car, and, if some reason i don't have one you're looking for, i can take many many more.

There are, of course, a few cons. The dash warped at the defrost vents. It is not terrible, but it is definitely there and i need to tell you so i can sleep at night. I back into slots when i park and fortunately for me, someone scuffed my driver's side headlight and bumper. It is nothing serious by any means...but you need to know. Also, there are a few paint scuffs and scratches on the body which i will include a picture of each and every one. The paint is still glossy as ever and i have the car professionally detailed...as you can see, the car has LOTS of shine and a beautiful coat. Lastly, there is a tiny crack on the windshield that i had taken care of. It did not make it go away but it will not spread anymore and is hardly noticeable. Leather get cleaned and conditioned on every wash.

Despite these few problems, the car is in INCREDIBLE condition. I have always loved it...no, not MADE love to it...and it has always received the proper care. I never dry this car with anything but a synthetic chamois and have never abused the motor.

Back to stock!!!

Reason for selling? I need to kill my debt in every way possible, that is why i am selling it for what i owe. $8500 takes her home!!! I cannot budge on that unless the buyer does not want the stereo or a few specific performance parts.

You can contact me directly @ 909-456-6917 for my cell or please feel free to email me @ [email protected]

Thanks for the ad!

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Btt. If those interested would like a lower price, i will consider it but i will be taking off certain pieces to compensate the price change. (stereo or headers, maybe intake, afcII etc)

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will consider offers and negotiate w/buyer if all modifications are not desired. Drop me a line! We should be able to work something out ;)

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This car blue books for 13.5 in FAIR condition which it most definitely is not. BB on it is 14.5 and i have about 5-6k in parts alone on this car, not to mention if one was to pay labor dues.

Lookin for love...lookin for love.

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Appreciate it. I'm still crossing my fingers. Working two car payments for the time being. Need this thing ouuutta heere.

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the advice. I hit up ebay and craigslist to no avail...will repost on craigslist soon though. As for autotrader...in time...in time.

·
The green leaf
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still for sale all. Please shoot me some offers. I will strongly consider them if they're not too far from my asking.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.